Why are latinas underrepresented in films and series?

Why are latinas underrepresented in films and series?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/prospero/2016/01/film-and-race
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't know, because lord knows there are plenty of qt brown girls to put in the movies.

because they don't complain about it

Latinos and white are basically the samething.

ghetto stereotypes are just the redneck of the people

bcuz they smell like tacos & burritos and nobody wants to use the casting couch afterwards.

because they're minorities

They are often morbidly obese

I know several native South Americans that are at least as white as me, and I'm pretty white. I could easily be browner with a nice tan. Skin color ain't everything.

It's easier to get a tanned white chick

Dark skinned spics don't complain like blacks. Hispanics are high iq Individuals that put a lot of importance on strong family culture and hard work

do mexicans have sexier smelly pusy?

Who cares

All spics are white according to America, I don't why it's so hard for them to create a mestizo category. Americas racial categories are arbitrary and stupid, but they gotta push an agenda

Victoria Justice is half white.

Sweet dubs!

Doesn't matter because Mexico has its own thriving industry unlike black countries who rely on Amerifats to produce their movies

How does a robber get the same bounty as a mafia murderer and a pedo & child trafficker?

Because a lot of latina women are overly religious and refuse to suck or fuck their way to the top

Not good ol VJ though

nigerian cinema is the third highest grossing film industry in the world and you can look that up with a click

>with a click
Bit racist lad

She's sucking all the wrong dicks tbfrank, my bro

American culture has a fixation on forcing a false dichotomy between whites and non-whites, with blacks being the representative of all non-whites. The media generally does not like to bring too much attention to Asian and Hispanic identity or their agendas because doing so would encourage the emergence of a 3rd party identity that can neither claim to be white, nor want to associated with blacks. Generally you only are supposed to know Latinos exist on the single-issue matters of immigration, and you're not really supposed to know Asians exist at all.

The reason why blacks are made sole representative is because (((the powers that be))) want the false dichotomy to be confrontational at all times. Having blacks lead the rainbow coalition ensures that whites and non-whites will be in confrontation at all times because blacks have no historical or political identity outside of their resentment of whites.

Nice reddit spacing faggot. Take that pseud drivel elsewhere please

She just has no talent, bruh

texas is stupid AF.

maybe they are half white and mexican

would you soothe her tired soles with your mouth?

That's Mexicans. Why are racists so stupid?

Those wide screen eyes, god damn.

i soothe her panty bits

Ariana Marie

thank me later

damn that really made me think

Austin here. fuck you

"""latina""""

Because they have their own industry that caters to people who only speak spanish. If you had the option of being a big fish in a little pond or a little retard sounding fish in a big pond which would you chose?

this conversation has gone totally off the retarded SJW subject.

niggers are the jews pets right now

You realize that's not the actual pic, right?

economist.com/blogs/prospero/2016/01/film-and-race

>Jews identify as white now

>Jews aren't white

Are Latino and Latina interchangable?

>Jews identify as white now
>you're JIDF pushing the "jews are white" subversion meme.
Doesn't follow from

>You realize that's not the actual pic
As in, you are purposely misattributing a shoped image to actual research done by the The Economist

Honestly, not even that guy you're talking to, but jews identify as a minority when it suits them, and white when needed to inflate "white"statistics like that.

Because if they don't speak with an accent they're considered American.