I really really fucking like a Warm Place, but everything else i've heard I don't like...

I really really fucking like a Warm Place, but everything else i've heard I don't like. I haven't heard a lot of their music but I hate closer and head like a hole. Are they worth trying to get into?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0RQCT69y5s&feature=youtu.be&t=1m53s
youtube.com/watch?v=zAGtlgwFdhM
youtu.be/1jAyfGzSaz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

If those don't don't appeal to you, start with the album, With Teeth

If you're basing 30 years of music on two singles written within 5 years of Reznor's professional career then you're doing something wrong. Give it a go.

Do all their songs sound like closer because if yes i don't think I'll be able to do it

Warm Place is a rip-off of David Bowie's Crystal Japan. So don't worry, you don't have to pay any attention to Nine Inch Nails.

Not at all, they span a lot of different sounds. Listen to the rest of Downward Spiral and the album With Teeth

youtube.com/watch?v=y0RQCT69y5s&feature=youtu.be&t=1m53s

youtube.com/watch?v=zAGtlgwFdhM

listen to Ghosts if you want more A Warm Place type ambient tracks

fuck what are you doing, NIN is all I used to listen too. Every one of his albums are gold. I don't listen to nin anymore cuz rather would explore other artist who express negative emotion. Its good to explore it. Someone called it druggie music when i told them about nin. Later when I started smoking pot and had panic attacks, paranoia and anger it went hand in hand. Drugs didnt help me think of the music any better than it is. You should just get a little bit more incite on each album from like wikipedia when listening. Such as while making the fragile, trent almost suiciding. Or with teeth him going sober.

Yes
youtu.be/1jAyfGzSaz0

A Warm Place = Crystal Japan

Honestly I like them both equally.

hmm youll probably never been a nin fan. Hey, I found a user created nin playlist on soulseek of just all his
Soft/ambient stuff with alot of thought put into track order. I'll post it later

try listening to The Fragile, great album with a lot of really pretty moments. just listen to the whole thing, but it sounds like you'd enjoy La Mer, The Great Below, Just Like You Imagined, The Day The World Went Away, and The Way Out Is Through

Your favorite song from an industrial rock band is an ambient piece? Maybe you shouldn't even be listening to them. One of the reasons I like A Warm Place so much is because it's a much-needed break delicately planted between two extremely discordant and unsettling tracks. They do have some more ambient tracks on other LPs but if you can't get into their most arguably accessible and masterful album than maybe it's not worth getting into those tracks - try more dark ambient bands like Darkspace and Lustmord.

nah fuck that, first listen i doubt i got nin too. Just listen to it more, and dont be a big bitch.

Hey pig
yeah you
The big broken machine awaits.

last is underrated

if you like a warm place listen to the album Still

listen to ghosts, OP

it's free, too.