AR15 stands for Assault Rifle 15, capable of 15 bullets per pull of the trigger

AR15 stands for Assault Rifle 15, capable of 15 bullets per pull of the trigger.

Why does the American government allow it's citizens free access to these military-used weapons?

#notonemore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8
youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leaf

OH MY GOD IS THAT AN ATTACK RIFLE FIFTEEN!?

So much b8 in one OP

fat americans need miltiary weaponds to shoot burgers

Fact: .223 denotes toddler-seeking rounds, the numbers representing the ages of those it's meant to kill and the period before representing ending a child's life before it truly begins.

.The AR 15, which stands for Adolf's Revenge 15 million, which was designed for a second holocaust of 15 million jews, fires the exact same bullets that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945. There's absolutely no reason for a civilian to own one of these and it's time for America to adopt common sense gun laws

>Armalite

If you think thats bad they now make a AA12 that stands for Allahu Akbar 12

youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8

>look at countries with strict gun laws

>the American government

Their constitution allows it. Not the fools on the hill.

I'm about to die

I know this is bait but it stands for armalite rifle 15, and it fires exactly 1 round per trigger pull.

No, you dummy - it's an AR-15 because it has been used to kill 15 pirates to test it out before being sold

#NotAllPirates

>Assault Rifle 15
>capable of 15 bullets per pull of the trigger
OP.......

I'm okay with this.

I agree! After banning guns, Brazil is now one of the safest countries in the world. The government said: "No more guns". The criminals queued up to throw away their guns.

>A BLOO BLOO BLOO WOMYN N CHILLUNS DYEING
Reminder that not enough people are dying, and that the USA will be more peaceful when the population density decreases.

The AR15, or Abhorrent Revenge 15, comes equipped that a shoulder thing that goes up, allowing the user to kill 33 more refugee children than conventional assault rifles

TOP CAKE

I heard the Assault Rifle 15 machine gun was used by Hitler during the Holocaust to kill Jews faster, but it had to be discontinued when the Nazi death squads that used it to exterminate the Jews kept getting PTSD because it was so powerful and horrifying. It's scary to think these genocide machines can be owned by little kids :^(

#BanHolocaustGun
#StopNaziAssaultMachine

>1 post by this ID

MODS!

This b8 trash is killing our Sup Forums. Destroy this garbage.

My murderous friend, you don't mind the fact that I use your country as a counterexample every time someone brings up British and Australian gun laws, right?

How else would you make ground beef? I just go to the local cow farm with my .223 and shoot once and it does so much damage to the tissue that it actually turns the entire cow into ground beef

Tojo back at it again with the quality bantz

>.223
>kills toddlers aged "two to three"

coincidence?

>AR15 stands for Assault Rifle 15

Have we transcended shitposting

Kill all kikes

I feel offended/triggered ofc but who is gonna stop a white christian male?

>they said Slippery Slope was just a fallacy
WAKE ME UP

>Albertan here,
Can confirm, but we use P90s smuggled across the US border via native reserves instead. It's glorious and you should all buy 100% Alberta beef

Are those kids or manlets, those baby killers look relly big.

>bait fish
Sup Forums please go

I was debating someone online because he used the phrase "can kill dozens of people a second" to describe the AR15. I told him he was confusing full auto with semi auto. He said, no, a semi-auto can still shoot about 4 rounds in a second, and each round could go through 2 people and kill a third, so he was still right.

I gotta admit I had to look it up to be sure he was wrong, but where do people get these crazy ideas?

>youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka β€” and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions β€” loud like a bomb β€” gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
Globalist Propagandist
New York Daily News

Top Post, Yoshi

meant to post this

Pussy

How else are we supposed to genocide the jews?

>leaf
Canada, please go

>posts an AK47 based firearm.

dude the op's just jokin around. can't you handle the bantz burger?

Kek

apropos, Royals bro!

Wow this is some real shit quality shitposting. Please build the northern wall.

Dumb Fucking Leaf

Reminder that no massacres have been committed using pic related thanks to common sense gun safety regulation.

Actually the "15" refers to how many children the gun can kill with each trigger pull.

It's actually Automatic Rapist because the bullets forcefully enter your body without your consent

>Armalite Rifle 15

FTFY. FAGGOT

I know you're shitposting but why slander the ArmaLite 15? It's a fairly mild weapon tbqh.

>white christian male
you forgot to mention heterosexual
got to make sure you mention all this good man's privilege

LEAF
E
A
F

My god it even comes with the shoulder thing that goes up!

location of pic?

I agree we need to ban AK-15s to protect the children. It is ridiculous that terrorists can buy their guns through a gun show loophole, think of the children!

N A N A I M O
A
N
A
I
M
O

B A R
A
R

The triple double!

AR-15 stands for Alien Rendition 15. Each pull of the trigger adds 15 feet to the height of Trump's wall.

Why would anyone use an Assault Rifle 15 when an Assault Killer 47 can fire 47 bullets per pull of the trigger?

I always thought of it as the full house.

Fucking leaf lmao. This country has fucking retarded gun laws already, just fuck off mate.

I would fuck that gun.

You only think it's good because you are all huge weeaboos

Never leave Toronto, you shitty excuse for a leaf

MUH FREEDOMS I LOVE TRUMP FOR AMERICAN AND LIBERTY FOR ALL U.S. GOD BLESS

what is body hair?

no, it's actually an Assault Killer 47. They call it that because it can fire 47 rounds per second with a single trigger pull.

TOP KEK

I kek'd

they don't allow. we tell them what the fuck to do. fuck any gun control. they better listen or find a good hiding spot.

it also has a depleted uranium core for going through more babies

>It's not another Trump or Brexit thread
>MODS!

I was a hairy ape at 12.