/EU/

Where my EU bros at :^)

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm909ZgSCpw
wiki:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union
official EU site:
europa.eu

EU applicants are also welcome to join up :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7eSDjPkOFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gxaxV4pmbgo
youtube.com/watch?v=BRQ6fAtHXXQ&gl=TZ
youtube.com/watch?v=VxaZXV8tba0
youtu.be/y-HVqoH-ClU
youtu.be/N8Ofb03-zEs
dailymotion.com/video/xqcg4o
youtube.com/watch?v=F1xVRRYr93o
youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA
youtube.com/watch?v=ptDOxykfP4c
youtube.com/watch?v=VH4HfmBgOYA
youtube.com/watch?v=P0psF0cnLHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is considered subtle in the balkans

Is everyone asleep?It is 12:50 for the love of god...come on give me (you)s before i go to swim at the pool.

Subtle?

May you drown in the pool you fat fuck, Milo Cyganov.

You wanna get You's - You gotta give You's. It's like the mob.

fuck the eu

You know that there is a limit on how many (you)s i can give per minute.I am not paying the chink jew for a pass.

NUKE BRUSSELS

Yes this is what we need.
>inb4 nuke brussels?really?
NO!!Dialogue!! :^)

\o
youtube.com/watch?v=F7eSDjPkOFQ

United in diversity!

Welcome!
Welcome!!
Welcome!!!
\o/
youtube.com/watch?v=gxaxV4pmbgo

eyou

youtube.com/watch?v=BRQ6fAtHXXQ&gl=TZ
youtube.com/watch?v=VxaZXV8tba0

>wake up
>EU still exists

pls get out of the EU with me Italy

Not only that...
Now it has its own general :^)

Dont forget about me guys.

Thank (you) for the (you) based croatbro.
I was hoping that you'd post some crni angeli but maybe next time?

Dont worry, We will destroy it .

But how do we do it?

Fuck EU and fuck you.

youtu.be/y-HVqoH-ClU

I am not worried in the least.
So how do you plan to destroy it exactly?

stop begging in /fr/ will you

By destroying Germany....

>Fuck EU and fuck you.
Are you a cute grill?Cus i can arrange the latter :^)

The general will be destroyed by the tardposters, kek you do not have a chance.

"Cheap labor for rich countries."

>Gee I wonder who could be ...

I go where the free gibs are :^)

Gitano de mierda, porque no te vas un poquito a la mierda. Si tu país es una mierda artificial no es mi puta culpa, vete a la mierda. ¡ Muerte a la UE, Muerte a Alemania y Muerte al Germano e Anglo !
:3

crusade against germany to kill the evil merkel witch

spen brings inquisition
taly brings pope
I bring crusader knights

>Germany is trying to invade Europe for third time
>YOU ARE A JEW BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO BE UNDER GERMAN RULE.

Fuck you off cunt.

>Where my EU bros at

iktf ;_;

Well, I guess they need it, where is your christian charity Sven ? :3

>I repeat what ZOG told me
>I don't know that Germany is still occupied

I am conducting a social experiment here.
I mean... how are we supposed to achieve anything without dialogue.You can't work together with someone without talking/communicating with him.

I will make this general every day for 6 months so lets see if the average people that are the average Sup Forums posters can engage in a dialogue outside of their general bubbles :^)
Ok let's see what i can understand without Google translate.
>Muerte a la UE
Death to the EU?
>Muerte al Germano e Anglo !
Death to the Germans and the Anglos!
>artificial no es mi puta culpa
Something about the EU being an artificial institution?

How much did i get right? :D

Kek I thought we were fucking parasites but It seems we are not really such a burden.

You need to get on with the program Pierre.
Sven is muslim now :3

and a taco taco burrito siesta to you too young man

>taco taco burrito siesta
Are tacos/burittos Spanish?

youtu.be/N8Ofb03-zEs

please come visit us and give us your money

or alternative, just mail it to us if you dont have the time to visit

Yeah, occupied by Germans that should be exterminated for their repeated crimes against other Europeans

The EU is nothing without Germany, we should annex you all

>where is your christian charity Sven
It's going to """refugeee""" """children"""

t. biggest Traitor

>please come visit us and give us your money
Any good holiday spots you'd recommend?

Occupied while pressuring to create a EU army, right?

I do not know what You are trying to do. You should know by now that Sup Forums is a light version of Sup Forums.

>How much did i get right?

Basically everything but the part when I called you a gypsie.

t. mahmoud

Ummm no sweatie

No, Tacos are mexican.

Aren't you guys basically mexicans?

No joke I had an argument with an Italian exchange student here about the EU. She and I'm not joking here said that Italy was so backwards and thanks to the EU it had saved you guys. She also thought that Italian can't rule themselve and that it'd be better if German and Swedish politicians decided for them thus she loved the EU.

I told her she shamed her heritage and ancestors for saying which made her doubt herself and she started saying some good things about Italy but she still saw the EU as a positve thing

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge Mahmud.
>inb4 i am 100% pure Bavarian
Sure you are Mahmud.Try not to go on a shooting spree in some mall again.

Translated for the anglocunts:

>Gypsie of Shit, Why dont you go to the hell. If your country is an artificial shithole, It is not my fault. Death to the EU, death to Germany, death to the germanics and the Anglos!.

There is no shame in betraying those without honor
Lots of university students love the EU because it payed for their European drink&fuck tour called Erasmus

I didn't know that Sup Forums was infested with anti white parasites these days.
Listen up newfags, Germany just fought ZOG that declared war on them in the first place for trying to unit its people on the soil that was taken from them.

Technically We would be proto-mexicans. Anyways, We are not mexicans, and our culture is very different from the Mexican one.

The entierety of Istria (my favorite spots are there, the people are also nicer) and far south on Dalmatia like Dubrovnik
But I mostly recommend people to orient themselves around food

dailymotion.com/video/xqcg4o

Anthony Bourdain made a documentary about food on our coast

just dont be that faggot like the Brits who go, get black out drunk and puke everywhere, Germans who leave their fucking towels everywhere (we recently started taking them all with trucks and dumping them) or like the Czech who go hiking in 40C in flip flops

>Basically everything but the part when I called you a gypsie.
And i don't speak a word of Spanish :^)
Wow you are some special kind of Idiot.How long have you lived in Italy?Oh so you've never even been there?So what gives you the right to judge a person who live their whole life there?

Retard.

I like to dive personally so this looks like a really nice spot.
P.S. aren't those buildings a little too close to the water?

Well yeah I get that they like the money but HOW the fuck could she call her own people incapable of ruling themselves and saying it would be better if German politicians like Merkel (yes she mentioned Merkel, and yes this was during the migrant crisis) would do a better job governing you?

She must hate Italians. She also said Italian men are mysogynists and hold their women back or whatever.

>How long have you lived in Italy?
Doesn't matter. Self hate is pathetic. I don't need to live in italy to know she was just shaming herself for saying those things

nah, it just looks like that on the pic, theres actually a few metres of clearance and the buildings are a bit higher up

its fucking beautiful, but I havent seen the coast in 5 years now
lack of time/money

oh well, heres hoping to next year

>Self hate is pathetic.
Are you identifying with your own government?
The hate for the governing body is not the same thing as self hate.You need to differentiate both.

Maybe you also like to write up any success of your government as your own too?

This is a very dangerous way of thinking.

That sentiment is pretty common among upper class people, they disdain Italian culture because it does not conform to their liberal views and their self hate translates into a weird veneration of Germany. I mean, Italy is a disorganized and corrupt mess, but that doesn't mean that we should let fucking Germans rule over us

It happens the same here with the upper class.

>The hate for the governing body is not the same thing as self hate.You need to differentiate both.
I know. SHe didn't She didn't hate the Italian government shehated the Italian people and said they were to stupid to make decisions. Meanwhile she praised the german people and Merkels government.

>Maybe you also like to write up any success of your government as your own too?
Why on earth would I support my government which is full of traitors?

>Italy is a disorganized and corrupt mess, but that doesn't mean that we should let fucking Germans rule over us
Exactly my point. I really got the feeling she was one of those "I'm a european not a (insert country here) types"

t.lower class
>inb4 still better than a Bulgarian gypsy
But why are you so depressed and i am so happy?

>Says the bulgarian while being stabbed by a gypo.

Fuck the EU, seriously.

Though a plus point is that it enables German companies to absolutely dominate all eastern European markets.

I'm not lower class though, I'm just not a neoliberal selfloathing teutophile

>Meanwhile she praised the german people and Merkels government.
Was that before or after Merkel invited the hordes?
>I'm a european not a (insert country here) types
There is a logic to this but it is generally lost to populists that only understand nationalistic rhetoric since they self identify with their government.So are you a populist or you understand the whole is more capable of greatness than any of its parts?

Hello, thanks for letting me into the EU

youtube.com/watch?v=F1xVRRYr93o

How come Ireland is still a net receiver despite their Nordic-tier GDP?

But don't force things on me ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA

>can travel almost an entire continent visa free
>endless sights and cultures, foods and impressions to be found and it's all accessible within a short flight
>never go see any of it but fly 9000km across the globe to visit third world asian countries

haha oh well

Also leave Iran alone

youtube.com/watch?v=ptDOxykfP4c

>stabs the gypsy back and burns his house
You've never been to Bulgaria i see :^)

wtf is this shit, a thread without an american?!! fuckingg eurocommies are plotting again!! :DD

>Was that before or after Merkel invited the hordes?
During. I couldn't believe it myself

>There is a logic to this but it is generally lost to populists that only understand nationalistic rhetoric
If it retarded European nationalism where we'll all destroy our sovereign nations and cultures to become the EU then I oppose it and will fight it.

If it's from people like Varg Vikernes who promotes European tribalism and is against the very concept of nations and civilizations then I disagree but I can at least respect that vievpoint

I will never ever go to your country. Bulgaria is literally worse than fucking north africa.

basically this
I just want to get filthy rich, buy a grand touring car and travel around Europe, staying in the best hotels and eating best local food

but yeah, I think theres more chance of me becoming an astronaut than that

Btw stop censuring me already you fascist pigs

youtube.com/watch?v=VH4HfmBgOYA

>oh cool, an EU general!
>I wonder what sort of interesting cultural exchanges and stories of travel people are talking abou-
>literally just euro/pol/
I don't know what I expected from a general, to be honest.

FUCK THE EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU where is SPANISH INDUSTRY YOU MORONS ,YOU DESTROYED US AND CONVERTED MY CUNT IN A BROTHEL OF EUROPA FUCKING GERMANSSS REEEEEEEEEEeEeEeEeEeee

>During.
I guess she never interacted with muslims in her life and never visited a muslim country.We have the unfortunate fate to share a boarder with one.
I guess it is time to invite North Africa to the EU :3
>I think theres more chance of me becoming an astronaut than that
You can always join the European space program.
Soo...some backstory maybe?

>I guess it is time to invite North Africa to the EU :3

No, pls. We have enough niggers and moroccans.

>AND CONVERTED MY CUNT IN A BROTHEL
Time to visit Spain i guess.
Sorry Croatbro but Brothel Spain sounds more appealing than diving alone.

I'm pretty sure that you can get underage prostitutes in Ukraine too, and they probably are prettier than SEAsians

FUCK THE EU, HANG MERKEL WITH SCHULZ

Everyone in Brussels are either bureaucrats or wallonians on rightful flemish soil, why should we not nuke it?

youtube.com/watch?v=P0psF0cnLHE

>Sorry Croatbro but Brothel Spain sounds more appealing than diving alone.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE , FUCK OFF

Nobody likes the EU save for a bunch of snotty neoliberals and some centrists that still think today's EU is the same as the old paneuropean projects

Nuclear fallout and the area of its effect is heavily affected by the weather.You nuke them and it can be raining radioactive rain for days over Sweden.

Remember Chernobil?

Okay what do you like about other countries?
Ill start: Netherland
Why: They come to germany and sell good quality fish

>scratch all industry in favour of constructing appartments noone can buy and mass tourism
>complains that everything is going to shit

Either you build some factories and start producing things, or you'll need to bring in even more drunk brits.