Alright guys, listen, it's blues riff in B, watch me for the changes and, uh, try to keep up, okay?

Alright guys, listen, it's blues riff in B, watch me for the changes and, uh, try to keep up, okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5FAyGhgfDI
usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2015/06/30/back-to-the-future-remake-will-never-happen/77531184/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deep down in Louisiana cross from New Orleans way up in the woods among the evergreens

In his defense, people in the 50's could have easily followed a 12 bar blues.

I get the scene. But jazz musicians could clean house with a blues

A little Ham n Eggs coming at you, hang on people.

>TFW you know when zemeckis dies the scene for scene reboot will have Marty mcfly playing smells like teen spirit or nuthin but a g thang

Chuck! Chuck! It's Maaaarvin

Your cousin Maaaaaaaarvin BERRY

You know that new sound you lookin' for?

Well listen to this

DONT WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT

Now make it about memes.

I doubt they are going to remake this. Seems to me they missed their chance in 2015. Have the daughter of Marty go back to 1985 with a new Doc or something like that and do the first movie only in 1985 and trying to get Marty and Jennifer together.

why is that hot dog eating dog eating an undressed hot dog while dressed like a dressed hot dog?

>he doesn't dress up as the foods he's about to eat

There stood a log cabin made of earth and wood, where a little country lived named Johnny b Goode

Alright guys, listen, it's hard rock riff in F#, watch me for the changes and, uh, try to keep up, okay?

>SOMEBODY

Ok guys, it's arpeggios all the way, you can keep up or not, but try to variate your note values, okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=l5FAyGhgfDI

>B

woat key

H*

Alright guys, listen, it's a lo-fi rock riff in F, watch me for the changes and, uh, try to keep up, okay?

>I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

Fullest subdominant chord of any key on guitar, good for upbeat blues.

>I doubt they are going to remake this
Never underestimate what a greedy Hollywood executive would do.

>IF I FUCK THIS MODEL, AND SHE JUST BLEACHED HER ASSHOLE, AND I GET BLEACH ON MY T-SHIRT, THEN IMMA LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE

Wow, Cuck Berry's original inspiration completely retconned. Can a nigger get any more cucked than this. Lmao

Alright big guys, listen, it's fire rising in Bane, watch me for you and, uh, try to crash this plane, okay?

Everything else has been remade or had retarded sequels added to it, why has BttF been spared so far?

Does Zemeckis have unconditional veto on new ones being made or something?

While I like your explanation I don't like it at all. Sorry.

It has a cartoon, an adventure game based on it and a series of comic books spinning off of it instead

The original movies leave no place for a sequel and no need for a remake, at least not right now. So they'll be preserved until Hollywood finds a way to milk them.

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2015/06/30/back-to-the-future-remake-will-never-happen/77531184/

>“That can’t happen until both (co-writer) Bob (Gale) and I are dead. And then I’m sure they’ll do it, unless there’s a way our estates can stop it.

So the Jews need to assassinate them both and they can do it.

The real question is not if or when they will remake it, but when will they release the footage with Eric Stoltz

they only filmed like 4 scenes before he was replaced

IT GOES
IT GOES
IT GOES IT GOES
IT GOES IT GOES
GUIIIIILLOOTEEEEIIEEEN

They filmed for 5 weeks so they should have a good amount. Thats around 30% of the time they took to film the whole thing with Fox. Plus any amount would be fun to see.

why was he replaced?

Didn't fit the role, originally Fox was meant to play Marty but then he had scheduling problems with Family Ties.

they could remake it but change the reagan line to trump

>Donald trump? The real-estate mogul?

an entire remake made for that line alone

>Donald Trump? The real-estate mogul?
>Let me guess, he was running up against Hillary clinton

>so are the republicans still trying to go to war with Russia?

He was a method fag that annoyed everybody else.

Alright guys, listen, here's Wonderwall