Who is a better actress, Nicki Minaj or Rihanna?

Who is a better actress, Nicki Minaj or Rihanna?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=up7pvPqNkuU
youtube.com/watch?v=2AmAMrtJm5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zoe Saldana

Dead eyed nigger vs dead eyed nigger. Hmm

rihanna is literally 11/10

>tfw you will never fuck Nicki in the ass and make her beg for me.
Why even live on this earth?

Nikki probably, I'd be lying though if I don't want to eat Rihannas ass, especially in here

youtube.com/watch?v=up7pvPqNkuU

Niki is literally perfect

>twn hold a ruler next to your pathetic cock and laugh as you prematurely cum

The real question is which has better feet

>ywn COLONIZE nicki
hold me bros

Nicki definitely

I for one think Nicki has pretty eyes!

Is it true Justin Bieber fucked Nikki in the ass?

lol, Rihanna has the most lively eyes of any female popstar in our generation you fucking degenerate

nicki is garbage

>niki
>fake ass shti nigress

>rihanna
>pure nigress

I also have a fetish for ill fitting wigs.

I fucked her many times. Not the best fuck ive had but it was alright

If he didn't he's wasting his fame

>Nicki I want you to do your surprised face.

I have a fantasy that Nicki Minaj and I are on a plane together and it crashes. We both end up on a deserted island, just us two. Nicki, being a starlet, knows nothing of how to survive, while my hours lurking in the woods has taught me how to make fires and live somewhat off the land. We'd spend years together on this island. She would come to rely on me for survival. Eventually, she'd fall for me and we'd make passionate love for hours on end. After a few years of fucking each other, some debris would wash ashore allowing us to finish the construction of a raft, a la Castaway.

During the voyage home, Nicki and I would get separated, but we'd both make it home. Her, picked up by a luxury cruise, me by a commercial grade fishing boat. We'd both think that the other had died. I would make it home a month or so later, while she was taken home immediately, being Nicki Minaj washed up on a cruise.

Upon returning home, I turn on the television and see her on Letterman doing an interview about her time on the island. I watch the whole thing from beginning to end, and at no point am I mentioned. She's trying to tell everyone that she survived alone for half a decade. Enraged, I take my savings and go on a trip to America. I find my way past Nicki's security and break into her room while she's alone.

Standing behind her, I cock my gun to get her attention. I ask her how she could so such a thing and she begins deeply sobbing. Barely able to talk through the enormous gasps for air, she begs for her life. At this point, we fuck. The greatest fuck we've ever had. The most passionate, beautiful fuck that ever fucked. Then, after I come a few times, I ask to hotdog her ass. Then, while I'm doing that one last time, I grab a vase off a nearby table and cave her phucking skull in.

Beautiful story user. checking those dubs too

Both are massively shit but Rihanna has more acting experience so she gets the slight edge.

jesus christ user, write this script now

So was crashing the plane part of your plan?

>2017
>Not watching Rihanna torture you in virtual reality POV

youtube.com/watch?v=2AmAMrtJm5Y

>be female nigger
>have the ass of an irish white girl
JUST

top fucking kek I love this board

Both are disgusting to look at and annoying to listen to, but Nicki's voice is the less annoying of the two so if I had to watch either of them act I'd pick Nicki I guess.

Nicki

>Nicki will never sit on your face with her fake plastic ass

>1:07
kino

I think Nikkis ass is made out of the same material as my foam cooling pillow

I wonder if it has the same distinct smell

>400x400

I knew Nicki growing up, she's all fake, from her head downwards.

I'd fuck both of them at the same time, if that's what you mean.

>Implying you wouldn't *BRAAAAAAAP* her fake ass

Proof you're the biebs? I'll wait.

>mfw there are people who think this baboonery is attractive

Sounds too real.

>while my hours lurking in the woods

I cant fucking breathe