Converting to Christianity for the WOMEN?

Is it acceptable or degenerate to convert to Christianity from atheism for the women? Let me explain.

My liberal college town is a wasteland of over-"educated" man-hating feminists, single mothers and coal burners. Seriously, half the women here are going around with blacks. It's sad and disgusting. I just want to find a traditional woman who values commitment over drunkenness and debauchery. I know that the best place to find a woman like this is in church but I am an atheist.

Is it advisable for me to try and convert myself to Christianity for the women? I hear there are a lot more single women than men there (because men use their logical brains, duh). If I found a nice, traditional white woman there perhaps with time my heart would overcome my brain and I would believe. That or I could dutifully attend for family and community, keeping my mouth shut about any doubts.

I would say to go for it. While obviously not all Christian women are perfect and a lot of them, especially younger girls, are just sluts trying to cover it up, most Christian marriages are actually very positive. Also it definitely would influence your beliefs in some way, probably either pushing you towards or further away.

Lead her in a relation, let it slip many months in that you are atheist, let her try to convert you for the rest of your life; have a respectable women forever... The end.

The Bible forbids marrying infidels. If you fake being a Christian you'll be a false Christian, which is bad. Stick with your own godless harlots, the very product of your apostacy, and leave our women for decent men. Either that or actually look into the religion for its own sake.

Convert because you believe or it won't work out

>should I attempt to sell out my integrity, pride, intellect, sanity, rationality, and who knows what else for a chance at some pussy?

you know the answer OP

Not for pussy. If all I wanted was pussy I'd go to the nightclubs and find a drunk slut. I'm talking about finding a loyal partner and mother for my children.

You shouldn't fake being a Christian for someone, if the whole relationship is based on this lie will it really work out? I suggest you read the bible, reading it has helped me discover that I'm a Christian

I've never heard of a christian turning an atheist away from their church, their tactic is conquer through unconditional kindness

Just go to church, you don't need to make shit up when they ask you about your faith

just keep in mind if that hell stuff is real you're probably gonna end up there for faking belief

Convert Christianity to Women!

Brilliant!

I wouldn't make anything up. I'd just say that I'm not a philosopher and I've simply come to hear the sermon. At most I might say, "yes" if someone asks if I believe. That's just so that I will fit in. Beyond that I won't be making up wild stories about my belief.

It is real, I feel bad if he does find someone who falls for his lies. Just be honest that you're an atheist, maybe they'll accept that if you're a decent guy

You can go for them because they look the part and at least might not dress like a $2 street walker everyday but never forget they are ALL whores, no exceptions. None are reliable and you will not be able to count on them or trust them.

You shouldn't lie in church you shouldn't be lying at all

>changing
>for a cunt
Could you be more beta?

Try to embrace the Christian moral philosophy and view the "God" stuff as a narrative device designed to facilitate a stronger message. If you're willing to start attending church to find a wife, you've also got to be willing to compromise your personal views on God. You're more likely to find a caring, moral, faithful wife in church than anywhere else. However, you have to keep in mind that any unmarried woman in her 20s who attends church in 2016 is almost certainly a true believer. If you think you can't be compatible with someone like that, your project is doomed from the start.

Nothing wrong with lying in church!

You know what I mean, it's wrong to be a liar in fact the bible says this is a sin

Obviously I'm no Chad because I haven't had a gf in three years. That being said you have to work with the hand you're dealt and I'm game to think outside the box at this point.

God damn ivanka..you make my heart sing

the way you talk about women and religion just makes it seem like you're scum. i think the case is that anyone with real christian morals will not want to be with you. you can try new age religion though

Which bible? Bible means "book".

There are millions of books!

The one written by God?

Marriage. Just Say No

Kill the faggot, meaning you

This is an intelligent comment. Yeah, I would never lie about being extremely devout but I could conceptualize God in an abstract way inside my head enough to tell someone, "I believe in God". I think this would be good enough for 85-90% of the Christian women who aren't Michelle Bachmann tier fanatics.

You know exactly what I mean, also you're not allowed to have images of God

Eh, you don't sound much like a Christian to me either buddy. Besides you're a Jap and last I checked those weren't allowed into heaven.

If your motivations for drawing nearer, even if just in the sense that you suspect something is strange and you are HONESTLY looking for an alternative, then there is nothing particularly wrong with what motivates you to looking to Christianity.

The question however is instead whether or not you're looking for truth for the sake of truth, and not just looking for a convenient means to your own selfish ends, no matter how noble you might otherwise like to believe they may be.

Go to church. Be honest with your atheism when asked. Just be open to the possibility that your own observations that a godless society breeds naught other than morally deficient people might be on to something. In this way, should anyone stop to speak with you on the matter you don't find yourself in a position of holding an arbitrary belief that otherwise conflicts with results you find distasteful; both of you will be obliged to defend their claims.

His house is open to everyone. His promise available to all who would trust in it. Be patient and honest, rather than impulsive and deceitful (toward your ends of finding a "good" wife). If you don't attend as who you are, then who else is attending the service?

just telling it how i see it, wouldn't want to lie like you.

Why wouldn't a Jap be allowed in Heaven? Any decent person who follows the teachings of the bible and embraces Christ as his saviour can make it to heaven. Regardless of his colour or his race anyone who follows the bible is surely a decent person.
And he's right about you, how would you feel if some whore decides to pretend she's a sweet innocent virgin girl to get together with you?

It was a joke you autist. Have you ever been on Sup Forums before?

Heaven isn't a joke

>C
Have you?

Why not Judaism? Jewish people are worth more than goys. Do you weigh yourself in burgers instead of jewels?

idk man, maybe try and get a copy of the new testament. a lot of places online will send you one for free. read the gospel, then read it again. maybe you making this thread was the spirit compelling you to take to re-examine your life.

Yes, it is. And it's not a very good one.

Relationships based on lies are doomed from the start. Just be honest, you might be surprised how accepting of you they are

Just stop posting, go back to /r9k/ and complain about women some more

There does tend to be a moral deficiency in the secular world. I can see that. I do think that churches foster community building, responsibility, and family-based values that morally correct even from an evolutionary/ survival vantage. It would be cool to actually believe in the religion that other than the "God question" lines up with my values. Obviously you can't fake that but maybe it would grow on me. Better to be happy with a loving community than being technically philosophically right about the God issue and alone.

"uh hi i'm new here looking for a white woman do you have some of those? all the white women out there are dating blacks! disgusting!! so who will go on a date with me? by the way i don't believe in god"

>convert to Christianity from atheism
if you think atheism is a religion then you were never an atheist

go back to church, let your tired brain rest

Just pick up a 1789 King James Bible, read it from cover to cover, and admit you were a fool who was wrong about Jesus Christ. Hit your knees and beg for peace and mercy from the Lord Almighty. Don't feel bad. A lot of people fall for Satan's big bang/evolution meme after listening to burnout hippy college professors.

How can you argue with the results of living by God's word and doing everything by the book. Practicing true Christianity builds strong families and strong nations.

I grew up in church. I even went to Christian school. I've read the book backwards and forwards. I know all about the religion already and I've tried to make myself believe in the past. Maybe simply going along for the sake of getting along is the best I can do. It would be nice to have community again. There's no loyalty out here in the secular world where the bars are the only religion.

Also the Canuck is right, our religion produces the women you want. Your belief system produces the ones you hate. You reap what you sow

Christ is the final redpill

At first it seems so blue but the deeper you examine it you will discover the truth

The more conservative you get with Christianity the more redpilled you get

There's nothing specific about faking Christianity in the Bible - he'd go to hell for general-purpose non-believer reasons.

Suck Trudeau's glittery cock leaf

I meant being honest about his atheism

this sounds like a meme dude, i have loyal atheist friends that aren't alcoholics. you just need to be a decent person.

> For the women

Why do you think men first converted to it in the first place?

nice tits!

This guy gets it

you might be right. i might have been remembering the criticism of the pharisees how they would act all holy and religious in public and it's how you behave in private that matters... also i might have confused that with being a false prophet

Good luck dude.

lol. The joke's on you. I just made up heaven so you will salivate when I ring the bell! hahahaha!

No thanks I'm not a homo
You know that picture is a sin? Though shalt not make graven images

who dat OP?

>swallowing a blue pill because your wee-wee isn't satisfied
Even if you had a girl, you'd probably just hand her over to Omar and Chad to get fucked in front of you.

Stop being a wimp. You can find a fucking girlfriend who either doesn't believe in a sky fairy or doesn't give a shit that you don't.

atheism produced the west's sluts, no christian women will truly love an atheist, and luckily catholic women can divorce atheist men but not catholic men

Christine McGuinness. For future reference, if you switch your default search engine from the Google Jew to Based Bing they have a fantastic image search.

Christianity isn't some sort of self-help movement, it is a religion. Christians believe that certain things are knowable about reality (existence of God, God is the foundation of being itself and is not an object within the universe) and act accordingly. Don't set up straw men.

Godless women tend to be alcoholics who never saw a beer/wine that they didn't take a selfie with and high testosterone feminist cunts.

Look up Georges LemaƮtre, a Catholic priest who proposed the expansion of the universe. Are these people anti-intellectual or anti-science? Look into the Vatican observatory.

user I'm very atheist but I go to my Baptist church every Sunday. I learned when I was about 22 that church isn't about believing or worshipping, its about community and identity. I got a sweet job from people at my church and had several people set me up with their daughter or sister. In a 2 year relationship with one now. Don't want to marry but I'll bite that bullet when it comes.

Anyone who doesn't exploit their church is an idiot. Those who go and truly believe are brainwashed lemmings. Avoid some churchs, they're literally cults. Just find one with a good leader and community. Took me a while to find the one I'm at now.

Pic not related

Christians do evolution better than atheists. You don't have to actually believe that shit. Just act like you do, find a white wife, and have white babies.

If you can't do that, enjoy your Darwin award.

The tldr answer is yes it's worth it.

> Is it acceptable

From that point I just read " cuck, cuck, cuck, cuck, cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck"

Of course, as far as I'm concerned (if he doesn't truly convert to Christianity) he can wallow in the filth that is the product of atheism

Enjoy your unfulfilling and hypocritical life. There are 8 billion people in the world, suffering is real. Look beyond yourself and your needs and you will see there is something much more than what you congratulate yourself for achieving.

What does it proffer a man to gain the whole world but to lose his soul?

>le sin may may

Christian women are huge fucking whores. Stop living in a fantasy world and open your fucking eyes.

Exactly. I want to find a community that upholds my values and work to lift them up. I think the actual belief is to some extent beside the point. Does the subject of your belief come up much? How do you talk about it?

Go for it. They're good looking have good values for the most part. And Christianity honestly ain't that bad. You might even find god

get your head out of r/atheism

>I learned when I was about 22 that church isn't about believing or worshipping
that's exactly what it's about. Your marriage will not last because it will be based on lies.

Cultures with the most sexual repression tend to turn out the most deviants. Certain Christian sects are very much in favor of repressing sexuality, making it taboo, and therefore all the more attractive to youngsters who begin to experience it without any proper education on the subject. It's no wonder that they get all freaky.

Consider the average woman. Do you think she's likely a slut?
Consider the average American. Do you think they're likely Christian?

Wow. Don't drink the koolaid, am I right fellas?

I'm happy. Maybe when I'm 70 I'll be like all the other sinners trying to squeak into heaven but until then I'm fine living my life.

Pic not related

At least they are trying even if they've been led astray. I don't expect a virgin just a woman who can learn from her mistakes, wants to be faithful and have a family. Do you think all the secular Cindys dating their black drug dealers are the better option?

>implying tens of thousands of men across the ages haven't done the exact same thing you're considering
The irreligious one in the family is almost always the father; it's not a coincidence.

Sins aren't a meme, enjoy Hell

Read the Bible. Read about David and Bathsheba. You think these people didn't understand these issues? People in past centuries are just as wise (and foolish) as people today.

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums and look at the "Christian" women whoring themselves out in every medium available. If you are White and proud, then dump the dirty sand-nigger kike and read about European beliefs before it was poisoned by the Semitic filth.

Just make sure you go in with an open mind and don't try to fake it- many Christians can smell that shit a mile away. It is worth it though. I used to think that no more traditional girls existed before I started hanging out and playing music at a coffee shop by a Christian college, converted a year ago(I'd be lying if I said the girls weren't a motivation lol) and my life has been so much better. Also you'll meet a lot of VERY friendly and trustworthy people, it was kind of a culture shock

The sad reality, friend, is you won't even know what you missed. Start with Ecclesiastes if you're a doubter. It may change your opinion and is the "least religious" book in it.

Everybody first comes to the church for selfish reasons.

most christian women are the same, they just feel shame so keep it behind closed doors.

Not really. No one questions your belief unless you bring it up. Plus I'm active there. Volunteer and help out. Plus my church has a nice gym the members get to use so I'm there a lot.

Just be yourself. Give the finding yourself talk. Don't question and you won't be questioned. It dies take time and commitment.

Pic not related

Fuck trying and fuck coal burners. These women are simply trying to appease their family and an image hammered into them since they fell out of their mothers cunt.

Goddamn leaf. You have no sense of humor. You act like a newb because you get zero of the references on this site and you take yourself way, way too seriously.

>le hell may may

just be a baptist

that's where all the fake christians are. say your saved bam christian

All human beings are sinners, including Christians. They'll be the first to tell you this.

>le humor may may

I ain't ever joking, nig nig.

Anyone who bases a marriage on religion alone is a piece of shit. IF I get married, big if, she knows me pretty damn well. Believing isn't an issue.

Pic not related

Because religion is a serious thing, you treat it like a joke you can just pretend and lie to someone and maybe get together with them