Good luck Britian, were all rooting for you. If you fuck this up, the west is officially lost...

Good luck Britian, were all rooting for you. If you fuck this up, the west is officially lost. Make sure that doesnt happen, you guys must make it known that june 23rd, 2016, is the day the west was saved. godspeed men

General Brexit thread

Thread theme :youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

Britain, if you don't leave the EU we're disowning you.

No pressure, Dad.

Godspeed.

If you fail, we'll talk tough about avenging you.

Thanks burgerbro.
I can't sleep. It's 3:30am here and polling start at 7am.
All I can do is vote leave.
I'm a jumble of emotions now; nervous, excited, and so on.

good luck, convince as many as you can

can you cucks actually fix your immigration policies if you leave?

I'm American, so I honestly have no right to an opinion on this subject. What they do with their own country is their own business.

I will simply say this... England has a rich history, a history they can be proud of.

If Europe were part of their kingdom, I could understand wanting to stay, but as less than equal partners? Come on.

I would trade being an American for anything. But if I had to be born in another country, it would be England.

Think of Shakespeare, think of England standing alone against Hitler. Think of everyone pulling their own weight, think of your finest hours.

Then think of the frog against the channel who think's he's your equal, and vote like you've never voted before.

Britain spawned your nation, dumb fuck.

coming from the child who was so bad, dad had to ship him all the way around the world to get rid of him.

Good luck man

I want Brexit to happen. I've been a spectator to long. Nothing is interesting enough anymore. I'd like to see a national struggle for independence. Will it set in motion satisfying resolutions for my constant state of vexation. Satisfy my need for dramatic change on the world stage!

I've done my part as best I can, all I can do now is vote and hope those I've spoken to do the same.
Settle down kids.

Amen.

COME ON, BRITAIN!!

I don't have any Jack Sparrow pics. All I have is Jake Lloyd.

No shit, but at least we didn't start out as some bastard penal colony. You've always been the red headed step child of the British Empire.

May God smile upon us, friends.

When and where do we get results?

quick bump to get fuel back into this thread

You can also drive busloads of old Brits from nursing homes to the polls to vote LEAVE. Every Brit over the age of 50 must want OUT.

I believe in you Britain. MBGA

>tfw you bought tons of SPY Puts in anticipation of the Brexit going through
>Bongs will be making me money

Good luck Dad. God Save the Queen.

Get some rest, Britbro. Don't want you passing out on your way to the booth. Brexit will happen. I truly feel it.

>my CAPTCHA