11 Year Old Trump

Washington Post with a hit piece on Trump as an 11 year old.

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

If they posted the exact article but it was about Hilary, would you care? Be honest.

'>11

Jesus Christ he looks about 16

only if it told of her sexual exploits. i wonder how old she was the first time she went down on a man.

God forbid there's a kid who isn't a mommy whipped faggot. I work at a country club full of beautiful white families, and when I see boys being aggressive and roughhousing I give them positive feedback if I can get away with it

Libtards reaching deep, grasping at anything to discredit Trump.

This is when you realize it's all over for the dems.

I doubt the frigid bitch has ever seen a dick in the light ever. She's an obvious diesel dyke. Had Chelsea for political clout and stuck by Bill after he cheated on her dry vag for the same reason.

Would I care if 11 year old Hillary snorkeled and said what was on her mind? Not really.

>Little Donny was a lot like Donald Trump

consistency is a bad thing now?

Such an interesting perspective you have. You get to see how differently successful people treat and raise their children compared to the average/failing part of the population.

I thought Chelsea was Webb Hubble's kid

Paul (((Schwartzman)))

>(((Schwartzman)))
Every time without fail it seems.

((()))

I hate this coincidence, now I see it everywhere.

So, wait, if the Liberals take this seriously, are we allowed to dig up dirt on Hillary's youth?

I mean, we all did crazy shit in our youth, odds are Hillary's got some juicy gossip we can spread.

>Had a reputation for saying anything the came into his head

Thinking out loud?

>kids are a bunch of brats these days! Parents won't discipline them!
>Wow trump was an uncontrollable brat when he was a kid! What a strong brave personality, I'm so happy to see he's always been this way ;)

He obviously knows what he is doing in life, it's a sign of intelligence

you are correct

Janet Reno is her dad

If they reported on a young Hillary, they would have to talk about her volunteering for Goldwater.

Yes, children with no manors are just visionaries who know what they want in life. We need to get out of their way to foster that ambition

Those authors? WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

She's damn sure not Slick Willy's.

>"Trump Revealed"
>By several accounts, Trump at 11 was similar to Trump at 69.

This is the best hit piece they can come up with?
Hardly newsworthy.

Only if it includes hot young Hillary pics

>jew with a name that means nigger

KEK

You're absolutely right. The fathers are usually aloof, serious, physically strong, and busy with work. The moms are very nice, flirty, and they all love their kids and all the other kids. In other words the men are masculine and the women are feminine. Most of the families have 3 or more kids. The kids are all very well adjusted. It is pretty satisfying to feel an atmosphere that has a sense of community.

>when I see boys being aggressive and roughhousing I give them positive feedback
I'm sure everyone loves the fact that you're praising boys for wrestling in front of you.

WaPo is so butthurt over Trump stumping them they've become democrats

LEL
E
L

What a day to be alive

NY POST BEST POST

> Schwartzman

Why are so many Jews liberal tards?

>Washington Post

>Going after kids now

Post yfw when Donald Trump officially destroyed another jew news organization

I might? A little? It might show a history of personality problems, but not really important. It's just propaganda to rally up the opposite side of 'your enemy was ALWAYS a bad egg'.

is there anything besides 'bully' that you shouldn't be envious of? trump lives literally the american dream. even a fucking mugging worked in his favor.

what exactly am i supposed to be mad at and not envious of?

>irrelevant shitty piece to attach character using hearsay from 55 years ago
>((((scheartzman))))
of course

Fuck you, now I want to fuck Chelsea's footpussy.

>By several accounts, Trump at 11 was similar to Trump at 69.

He gets random awkward boners that don't go away?

>attacking 11 year old kids

fuck WaPo