You can't name a better film from 2016 let alone a better animated feature from the past 15 years

You can't name a better film from 2016 let alone a better animated feature from the past 15 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zHyTYL1Z1aM
youtube.com/watch?v=XU6e0ZrUZ60
youtube.com/watch?v=VUFkjD9_QPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Moana.

It's good but sadly didn't live up to its own expectations.

Seemed really lame, really try hard.

Ok user, lay it on me, why is it good? I wanted to see it but haven't had the chance yet

>Animation
You have to be over 18 to post here sonny

Good art,
Good story; not contrived.
Simple but poignant imagery.

It's a strong 7 weak 8/10. Not a great movie, but one of the best out of 2016.

That opening narrative was cringy as fuck.

You sound like a pleb

It doesn't even make my top 10 of the year

it is pretty solid though, as far as animated movies go anyway

That anime film that uses keitAI poster

>I like to give opinions based on nothing

>Good story
Meh story tbhfam, shame considering it has such a strong start

the animation really was beautiful, but he story wasn't very good

Piss off I am 32 so what the fuck do you even want?

The animation is AMAZING and breath taking. But it isn't just the animation. The story is beautiful and heartwarming. It's the kind of magic I would have wanted from a Disney movie but sadly Disney movies are SHIT.

All the characters are charming and nice and fun. You have your sad moments where you want to cry, you have your happy moments. The story works on many different layers and is actually deep without spoiling it too much and a lot of things are unexpected.

What makes me really sad is the fact that this movie didn't get the attention it deserves.

I rate it a 9.5/10 and while I tend to hate IMDB it got a 9 on there which is a fair score.

youtu.be/zHyTYL1Z1aM

I think this entire film is a masterpiece like really great art.

Why isn't it great? What didn't you like? I felt sobby at times.

Animation was stellar but what a lazy ending.

>I am 32

>It doesn't even make my top 10 of the year

Are you fucking RETARDED. Doesn't make your top 10 - doesn't even name a SINGLE movie. Well then fucking state your top then instead of giving me this OP is wrong shit but I want make actual points besides I AM RIGHT AND OP SUX. Morons like you should get gassed.

Typical user. Get fucked. OMFG you have to be over 18. You are over 18 OMFG YOU ARE TOO OLD. I don't like talking to kids like you are very much.

What did you want? BOOM BANG the evil guy dies? Seems like you did not get the ending. I thought it was great.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THE GUITAR WHEN THEY PUT OTHER MUSIC OVER IT EVERYTIME HE PLAYS IT

why is stop motion so based?

Because it's an actual art form unlike films

>all the voices are white people

#kubosowhite

Kek I like you, here I am at 30 thinking I've got it figured out. But this "grouchy old man I've seen some shit" style is fucking great. I need to try it

I don't even like Chinese cartoons but this was great.

>Getting this buttblasted over a children's movie

And to answer your question: Moana

I agree that the ending was lazy, mostly in that final fight though. I thought they could have done something far more interesting with the villain than have him just turn into a big dragon a la Sleeping Beauty.
The ending itself felt nice, I liked that they forcibly humanize the villain post memory loss.

Stop motion freaks me out, fuck this shit

>this triggers the disneyfag

youtube.com/watch?v=XU6e0ZrUZ60

youtube.com/watch?v=VUFkjD9_QPQ

story was sloppy 6/10

shame because just a few more creative man hours and it could have been way tighter

You are welcome.

>the overly excited manchild OP shilling for Laika's latest demonstration of its piss-poor storytelling skills
And a deluded hotposter too
>You can't name a better film from 2016
>let alone a better animated feature from the past 15 years

You're a tasteless pleb

The mix of real life footage and stop motion ruined this film no one talks about anymore these days for good reasons. Also the animation in Nightmare before Christmas sucks and so does the cut off story. WTF ever happened to the Professor? Oh right he was supposed to be behind Ooogy Boogey but then they changed it at the end and the character just won't show up anymore and the entire story won't make much sense. Talk about a shitty ending.

What side of the autism spectrum are you on?

The right side.

There's no right side to autism, and judging by this thread, if there was one, you wouldn't be in it.

looks like mega gyrados haha