Have you ever got a date/sex based on your music taste?

Have you ever got a date/sex based on your music taste?

I once met a girl who had Death Grips - The Fever as her anthem and sent her a gif of MC ride. We went out a few times and I sold her weed/kratom. I stopped talking to her because she moved and went to art school somewhere but this was her. She's the only girl I've met into Sup Forumscore stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHsW-5nMhLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Have you ever got a date/sex
nope

>Have you ever got a date/sex?

>Have you ever got a date/sex?

>Have you ever
no

;_;

>Have you ever got a date/sex...
Yes.

>based on your music taste?
No.

lol im judging most Sup Forumstants would say that

She looks a bit like Eva Green.

I bonded with a girl over liking the same bands and went to a few concerts with her in high school. Never got anywhere with her though.

You shouldn't be allowed on Sup Forums if the answer is yes.

>thinking losing your virginity remotely changes you as a person

It really doesn’t user.

word

Yea I went out on a date with a qt who liked of Montreal and Swans. She even admitted to browsing Sup Forums funny enough...

do women poo as well as men?

the only time i've fucked a girl to music was a drake song

am i a cuck for that

This.
Every girl I've found interesting because of music taste either friendzoned me or (on dating apps) just didn't respond
Best I've gotten was a skinny goth-looking stoner weeb chick but she liked pretty pleb music, not top 40 but not good

youtube.com/watch?v=NHsW-5nMhLQ

The Captcha "people" pay attractive women to find guys who go on this site and to say that they go on this site too, thus leaving you stuck scanning the catalog daily for months at a time for traces of them because they made you feel happy and desired. Meanwhile you'll be teaching evil AI to identify objects.

Hmm, sounds like something an individual with a healthy sex life and lots of friends would say... Normie.

I'd be interested to know what music people lost their virginity to (if applicable), pic related

I feel so bad for this kid. He will have to live with this video for the rest of his life.

a girl has never voluntarily touched me in my life

Future school shooter desu

based

I haven’t had sex for almost two years. I have one proper friend who I have known for twenty years and a few acquaintances who probably talk behind my back. I prefer the company of my guitar to other people.

I just happened to find a girlfriend who was anything but normal and relied on me for emotional support. I done miss her, the relationship sucked the life out of me.

me and my bish

we fuq to trap music

alt right is triggered

that's what everyone on this board wants and you took it for granted. kill yourself.

Mac Demarco - Salad Days

S O Y

>kill yourself

In a relationship with a deeply manipulative borderline personality disorder case believe me, you feel like killing yourself just to get out of it. But keep fantasising about emotionally damaged women, I hope you too get suckered in by a psycho.

She looks annoying and you look introverted. Do you hate her but love the sex? Tell me how close I am.

Yeah. First and only Tinder match I've gone on a date with. A little too short for me, kinda had crazy eyes. Kinda cute but not my type really. We hooked up, it went ok, but kinda drifted apart.

It was about a year and a half ago, before anthems, I think. She lamented that most of her favorite artists were dead, and I made fun of her, asked her if she was born in "le wrong generation" and she gave me shit. Later I mentioned France Gall being my waifu (true), she recommended me some more songs of hers. She approved of my mid-tier casual playlist, I think she liked Boards of Canada or Amon Tobin or something.

Her playlists are pretty cool, showed me Cocteau Twins and some others.

>But keep fantasising about emotionally damaged women
They are the best fucks.

I'd fuck you but not her.

Not if they turn frigid. I might not have had sex for two years but she only finally left me eight months ago. Every time I tried to break up with her in the past she would threaten to kill herself and I would give in and stay.

By the way I did not seek out a lunatic, she seemed strong and independent at first. It only started to reveal itself when we began living together.

No comment
She's a sweetheart but we are opposites lot of ways

Damn I'm good.

How come when I show girls albums like pic related they call me a freak?

can't say I have experience with this kind of situation but I can't imagine it's a pleasant one, other user is just trolling

top tier compliment

Because women can't actually be depressed.

I'm pretty sure that I'll die alone. No woman will ever love me. I'm introspective as fuck and the lack of self-steem is horrible. People say I'm handsome but I feel like I'm the ugliest man in the whole world.

I'll just keep minding my own business while I watch people having each other asking myself what the fuck is wrong if me.

better than 23 years of touch starvation and crippling loneliness

I feel you

Just remind yourself that your opinions about yourself are shit. Shit if negative, shit if positive, none of them should matter. You are shit. But so is everyone else, and shit is beautiful.

any fucking mac song

We're all going to make it user

a grateful dead live album for me

are talking about suicide?

DUDE WEED

weed is dope

Good job Op