How to spot a retard:

How to spot a retard:
>I'm redpilled
>I take great pride in having a lower amount of melanin than other people
>I care that people in my country will look different than me in several hundred years

I seriously hope you're all 15 and will grow out of this soon

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Warrior_gene
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In several hundred years we will all be flying cars

Strawman fallacy

>I'm redpilled

Irrelevant, people call themselves whatever they like.

>I take great pride in having a lower amount of melanin than other people

Which is not why race realists are against immigration of lower average IQ populations into their high IQ society. Nobody wants Arabs who were interbreed and literally don't know the concept of left and right.

>I care that people in my country will look different than me in several hundred years

Same as above, you are looking at biology in the wrong way. It does sound logical to say that skin color is no difference to be worried about, but is that the only thing that is different between the races? In biology, there are different gene pools in different animals. They can be more or less similar or dissimilar. In the case of humans we cannot say that the only biological difference between race is skin color. There are bone structure differences, which includes skull size differences. Furthermore, personality and intelligence is partly heritable, so you can differentiate that between races. All the evidence suggests very real differences in IQ. IQ is a legitimate way to compare intelligence between humans. If you know anything about IQ you would know that they are going to have like 10 different tests of intelligence all consolidated into a single score averaged at 100, so to say that it is useless is to say that spatial reasoning, short-term memory, long-term memory, etc, is useless, which is not true.

>

>Strawman fallacy

>>I'm redpilled

>Irrelevant, people call themselves whatever they like.

>>I take great pride in having a lower amount of melanin than other people

>Which is not why race realists are against immigration of lower average IQ populations into their high IQ society. Nobody wants Arabs who were interbreed and literally don't know the concept of left and right.

>>I care that people in my country will look different than me in several hundred years

>Same as above, you are looking at biology in the wrong way. It does sound logical to say that skin color is no difference to be worried about, but is that the only thing that is different between the races? In biology, there are different gene pools in different animals. They can be more or less similar or dissimilar. In the case of humans we cannot say that the only biological difference between race is skin color. There are bone structure differences, which includes skull size differences. Furthermore, personality and intelligence is partly heritable, so you can differentiate that between races. All the evidence suggests very real differences in IQ. IQ is a legitimate way to compare intelligence between humans. If you know anything about IQ you would know that they are going to have like 10 different tests of intelligence all consolidated into a single score averaged at 100, so to say that it is useless is to say that spatial reasoning, short-term memory, long-term memory, etc, is useless, which is not true.

IQ and personality are like 90% heritable.

doubtful.
i don't think they'll be that much people left.
imo somthing catastrophic will happen soon and the human population will be greatly reduced

Then we'll come back stronger than ever :)
I'm sure it's already happened desu

I hope your mom learned her lesson after having you.

There's no way you actually believe this
Iq? Maybe
Personality? Doubtful

>Which is not why race realists are against immigration of lower average IQ populations into their high IQ society

thats Probably why pajeets are all CEO's in your country and they earn on avrage more than whites.

you're a retard if you apply population average to individuals.
i'm 100% north-African and my IQ is over 140

but hey, keep deluding yourself into thinking that your pink nipples make you smarter

>muh "race doesn't go further than skin tone" meme

Ever heard of the Warrior Gene, friend?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Warrior_gene

>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.

>A connection between a version of the monoamine oxidase A gene (3R) and several types of antisocial behavior has been found.

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups: of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

tl;dr: 2R & 3R are violent chimp genes. Blacks have them at FIFTY-FIVE TIMES the rate that Whites do. Now, do you think that contributes anything at all to the known discrepancy in rates of violent crime between races?

in b4:
>b-b-but... my environment... my shitty garbage chimp culture...

Nah, it's genetics. :^)

Careful how long you stay op.

Before long you too will be aware of the reality you live in. We have redpilled far better than you.

yeah, it's like a sport. very fun to redpill the normies. KEK DEMANDS FRESH MEAT! Doubles confirm.

Willing to lay down good money that I've been here longer than you. I went through my edgy neo nazi phase a while ago. It'll pass my man

Ignore this post. I was actually talking about THESE doubles.

I agree, everyone should mix until we all become a homogeneous horde of brown people with no distinct culture to separate ourselves, after all it is 2016.
Thank you OP you have truly made me see the error of my problematic bigoted racist ways.

>thats Probably why pajeets are all CEO's in your country

No, they're mostly a cheaper form of tech labor

>nd they earn on avrage more than whites.

Yeah, they're tech workers so they make more than proles, the average white would make more than an Average Indian on a global scale.

>you're a retard if you apply population average to individuals.

We're talking on a national scale so yeah, we'd be talking about Africans

>i'm 100% north-African and my IQ is over 140

lol yeah ok

>"neo-nazism is just a phase :^) also, my 23andme results just came in and said i'm 10% ashkenazi jewish"

Thats selection bias.
Theres just more of them in the field

>tfw 30% ashkenazi jewish with a germano-ashkenazi surname
>tfw have been ideologically fascist for the past 7 years.

>We're talking on a national scale so yeah, we'd be talking about Africans
fallacy.
you're talking about immigrants, which are selected by your government (except beaners)
most of them are skilled workers and have higher IQ than the average amerilard and you know it
again, i'm just pointing out his fallacy.
IQ average doesn't mean that everyone will have the same.
Generalization is common among dumb stormfags

Nobody is saying there are no smart black people.
But there's less smart black people.
Even if you only import the smart ones, you wreck there country with brain drain.
And over few generations they regress to the mean.
The only way to solve it is gene therapy / brain chips in the future. And we will get there slower shooting ourselfs in the foot.

>most of them are skilled workers and have higher IQ than the average amerilard and you know it

That's what I said. They're selected and mostly on h1b's that doesn't prove anything. The average white has a higher IQ than the average Indian. For a 140 IQ you sure can't craft a coherent argument.

>thats Probably why pajeets are all CEO's in your country and they earn on avrage more than whites.

I was not talking about Indian average IQ.

>you're a retard if you apply population average to individuals.

You are the one applying it to individuals. I clearly said AVERAGE IQ. Do you know what average means?

>i'm 100% north-African and my IQ is over 140

So? Do you know what average means? I can't fucking believe you, this must be a joke. Is that psychiatrist verified or did you take a test online. If you are lying, you are going to want to say psychiatrist verified as online tests are not valid.

>but hey, keep deluding yourself into thinking that your pink nipples make you smarter

No nipples don't make you smarter, and no one ever argued that. The genetics that are responsible for intelligence makes you smarter, obviously. And the average IQ is a good way to measure the the genetic intelligence of a population.

>you're talking about immigrants, which are selected by your government (except beaners)

Did you forget about the refugees? They are not selected based on intelligence.

>most of them are skilled workers and have higher IQ than the average amerilard and you know it

Source on that data?

>again, i'm just pointing out his fallacy.
>IQ average doesn't mean that everyone will have the same.

I never said that, do you fucking understand how average IQ works? The majority of your population is not useful in a high IQ society. If you took away their welfare, they would go home.

>Generalization is common among dumb stormfags

Sort of like saying that the average IQ is meaningless because some parts of the population are more or less of the average?