What are some good underrated horror movies?

What are some good underrated horror movies?

Lisa and the Devil

1982's Alone in the Dark

Overrated

As popular as a debut can be...

I don't even wanna repeat myself. Too many "horror fans" in this thread+++ it seems.

As Above, So Below
Dead End (2003)
Creep
The Descent
Europa Report

think ill watch this tonight, im guessing its a slow burn?

For the first half. It picks up about midway through, and then you can't stop watching.

House of the Devil is overrated not underrated.

The Sentinel is underrated.

I love Dead End, real comfy movie.

she is my favorite qt

Ooh, been on my list for a while and missed its leak, thanks!

Backcountry (2014) for me.

Also The Children (2008).

The poster alone has all the tell-tale signs of a shitty horror movie. You sure you aren't fucking with me, user?

is this good for some reason the thumbnail ive seen just turns me off or i keep thinking ive seen it since i think its Starry Eyes or something.

Fuck off, nerd. I saw her first

I was shocked by how good this was

I liked Houses That October Built but that could just be because during a creepy part my power turned off so that upped the horror to me.

It's legitimately good. Nothing mindblowing, aside from maybe the say they use set design to dissorient the viewing in a Shining-esque manner, but a really solid and scary little ghost story.

dank soundtrack too

I can't guarantee you'll like it as much as I do, but I don't fuck around with movie recs. It's my favorite "evil children" movie. There are a couple annoying flash cut moments, but I get what the director was trying to do with them, so I just ignore them.

Will do. I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the clarification.

Stir of Echoes.

The Tenant.

The Mothman Prophecies.

I reference this scene constantly and nobody knows what the fuck I'm talking about.

CCHAPSSSTICK

Let's Scare Jessica To Death.

1990's Night of the Living Dead.

Wolf Creek 1&2

the perfect double feature (though Coherence is unsettling as fuck it's more of a thriller)

>Dawn of the Dead (2004)
>V/H/S (2012)
>The Cabin in the Woods (2012)

literally