Why have black people dominated the music industry in the 21st century?

Why have black people dominated the music industry in the 21st century?

someones gotta do it

because they live in the heads of white folk rent free

cos white people plateaued in the late nineties

Still have no idea. Perhaps it was a regression from the 90s era.

White people are too busy destroying their birthright with big clown smiles on their faces

american boy is a classic

why do racist people pose as black people anonymously online in hopes of putting white people on the defensive and promoting hatred between people because they don't want anyone to get along since no one gets along with them because they're fucking assholes in real life?

why?

this

you're paranoid man

What is this from?

Cause Jews have let them

wow you sure are pathetic my dude

>I just met this 5 foot 7 guys who's just my type
>I like the way he's speaking his confidence is peaking
>Don't like his baggy jeans but I'ma like what's underneath it

upper and middle class people don't listen to the radio anymore, so the radio plays predominantly urban music. urban music is predominantly black.

It's our time white boy. This is the century of AFRICA.

Negative. There's an obvious influx of a small group of repeat offender shit posters that have horrendous taste in music with an obvious race-baiting agenda that perpetuate shitty threads like this.

go back to Sup Forums you fucking toddler

>responds to obviously pro-black thread concept with anti-white sentiment

obvious plant

>Thread pauses while dorks exchange texts

your pizza rolls are getting cold boys

Jews

hi Sup Forums

youre a bad writer

because white brought something like iggy

No, I'm not. I'm perfect.

And by the way, it's "You're a bad writer." Take a 5th grade grammar class.

>adele, taylor swift, beiber, ed sherran, lady gagag, etc

This was such a good song but fuck that line. Hearing my 11 year old sister singing that made me want to shove an icepick through my eye socket.

I think it has to do with culture to be honest. Like if a White/ Asian/ PooInTheLoo walk up to their parents and say "hey i want to be a music artist" they'd get slapped and get told to get a real job. And a lot of the black people I've worked with either have someone who is also involved in music in their family or have supportive immediate family.

but i could be wrong im a fat music major taking composition so im obviously autistic

Not sure how, but they have an unfair advantage.

You sound like a more autistic John Green desu.

black people have dominated American music for longer than the 21st century my guy.

WE WUZ KANGZ

>rhythm-based folk music
>jazz
>blues
>rock (by association of jazz and blues)
>hip hop
>soul
>r&b
all popular music stems from black music.

Something something jews

Whitey and Jewy love a good minstrel show, blacks are too preoccupied with getting what they feel has been denied to them and their people to realize that trying to build a culture around things to be consumed is self-destruction of prospective fulfilling identity

true. Most black people i know have family support that's just unimaginable to me. The kind where you can have a child at 16 and everything will be cool.

With whites including myself it's you're out of the house at 18 period

black people are better at music generally