Hillary got more CA votes than sanders

>hillary got more CA votes than sanders

that does it, our elections are rigged

Uh, I'm not bernout but, have any of you been to any populated area of CA? Bernie is literally life, clinton is hated everywhere

She did not get more fucking votes than him. I've been all over this state, young old rich poor male female, CA people all voted bernie

There is no fucking way. No fucking way she got more votes here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eB3SWBDYung
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Republicans voted hillary so that trump could win

sorry berndogs

Why would they do that? Wouldn't keeping democrats divided be better? I thought Hillary was outplacing Sanders literally everywhere.

Makes no sense.

I have also wondered about this. I know extremely few people who can even stand hillary where are all these votes coming from?

>and everyone I knew personally is voting for Bernie, so we can assume that all of California will go to Bernie

Only white cucks vote for sanders, mestizos outnumber white cucks 1000:1 in california.

this

People that voted for Hillary:
>blacks
>hispanics
>boomer women

That's all you need to win the Dem nomination. College kids and aging hippies are not a reliable voting base.

That is how it is everywhere, I have never seen a Hillary sticker on anyone's car.

OP do you speak spanish? If not, you don't know anything about what the majority of people in CA think.

She didn't win by *that* much, considering the size of the voter base in California. Also the democrat primaries tend to split up delegates almost evenly, so you can't really call rigged counties.

Bernouts are just extremely vocal because they are angst ridden teenagers that don't want to ever have a job and just want free shit forever. They are the only voter base that is so vocal and obnoxious to the point where you notice them everywhere. It gives the illusion that he has much more support than he actually does.

I highly doubt it.

Social Media is just a Bernie hugbox, so it SEEMS that way. Breakdown:

Adults over 30:
>Hillary gets: 90%
>Bernie gets: 10%
This group is bigger, and more of them ACTUALLY show up to vote.

18-30:
>Bernie gets 90%
>Hillary gets 10%
This group is smaller, and fewer of them ACTUALLY show up to vote.

Add in most Mexicans and most women...he didn't stand a chance.

I wish he had beaten the cunt, because at least he means well.

Just get on the Trump train, once you break through the "muh raciss" brainwashing, he's clearly the best candidate.

>have any of you been to any populated area of CA? Bernie is literally life, clinton is hated everywhere

Hillary has more supporters, but they aren't at the places you are. They are mostly older people and they don't bother with rallies or the social shit you do.

The fact that you don't understand different age groups have different social circles is fucking frightening. You need to leave your bubble.

Only white people vote for Bernie accept this fact already. Bernie only wins states with a still white majority and California definitely isn't white, bernout

i dont vote because im a faggot and i just want the world to end

how does that make you cucks feel

Every single hispanic I know voted for bernie, also the blacks.

>once you break through the "muh raciss" brainwashing

Is Trump purposeful saying and doing racist shit to brainwash everyone? WUT?

inb4 he isn't racist!
Yeah, that is why he got sued for housing discrimination against niggers like 4 times and lost right. Totally not a racist. KEK

1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Saged

I ride the fucking bart every morning

did you guys not fucking watch the movie "the campaign"?

it's fucking rothchild rigged

the fucking machines that rigged the election in that movie had a fucking TRIANGLE IN THEM

SCREENCAP THIS BECAUSE I'M GOING TO GET SWATTED OR SOMETH

So what is that? One guy?

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF, OKEY DOKE

>Double saged

>on noo! replying to different posters!

KEK

How is this not /thread user even beat me to it

She only wins when multiple states are involved.
Single state primaries, Bernhole won every time.
I smell something fishy and its not Shillary's dryrotted cunt.

Answer is spics

Because California is 50% Hispanic and Hispanics almost exclusively vote for Hillary. Bernie's only really popular among young, middle-class, college liberals.

You remind me of this fag from my ((((FB))))

40% Hispanic

However only 50% of people who voted in 2012 were white in California despite 60% of registered voters being white

White turnout is low in California and is largely Republican nowadays (otherwise Romney wouldn't have gotten 38% of the vote). The white liberals in California are definitely the minority among Democrats now by probably a 2 to 1 margin.

Hillary and sanders is what's dividing the dems. Over half of all sanders votes will refuse to vote hillary

CA was a closed primary

youtube.com/watch?v=eB3SWBDYung

>inb4 The Young Roaches

Near conclusive evidence that the vote was rigged. A lack of training on poll workers, confusion with balloting and uncounted votes for a whole plethora of reasons seems to be a fertile field for vote shifting toward Hillary.
This is actually pretty disgusting to watch.

Someone in my state voted for bernie but saw the machine receipt print out hillary. Voting machines switch votes.

Really makes you think..

Updated

Current pledged delegate count is 259-216.
It's possible that Bernie could flip up to a dozen more before the SoS certifies the election in a few weeks.