Where do I go next :o

Where do I go next :o

dilla, madlib, nujabes, avalanches

the Avalanches, my dude

madlib's beat konducta series.

these along with Blockhead, Fat Jon, GZA, RJD2.

Pre-Emptive Strike trust me

>Four TET
>Uses notes outside diminished scale

disgusting

RJD2 Deadringer
Excellent Album

yeah, go here next

In hindsite, this album is utter trash.

no
just shut up

Wrong. Leave Sup Forums.

Lmao. It's basically trance music, but with a lot of slow drawn out segments, spoken word, and mind-numbing repetition. That combo makes for a pretty boring album, objectively.

Reddit

>It's basically (non related other genre), but with (features not relating to genre)

Yeah you fucking say that like I don't like the genre. It's not that I don't like instrumental hip-hop. But there's no MCing, just irritating spoken word clippings (like, every fucking song?); practically AUTISTIC production attention to detail that misses the one detail that really matters, namely beats that bang ("Building Steam...", please stop pretending to be hip hop); tunes that routinely drag themselves on way past their welcome, if they were ever welcome to begin with ("The Number Song", you would be good at half the length, honestly). It's a fucking shit album only good for pseud bait.

maybe you have to listen a few times more, the first time i heard it i didnt like it, but now it is one of my favorites

UNKLE's "Psyence Fiction" is a logical next step, since that was the first thing that Shadow worked on after Endtroducing came out. Plenty of good songs on it, I see it as a criminally underappreciated triphop staple.

>just irritating spoken word clippings
He adds a lot of those spoken word dialogue as tension or built up in a song. What they're saying (in context of the song) is usually pretty useless. Only really mood setters. But seriously, how the fuck don't you think his girlfriend's dialogue on Mutual Slump ins't an amazing mood setter and amazing lead into the climax? Even the minor cuts are great.
>the one detail that really matters, namely beats that bang
Sorry not all albums fucking bump in the whip. Maybe some people like it a little slow
>tunes that routinely drag themselves on way past their welcome
Honestly. How do people say this? Only really maybe 3 tracks that do this. Almost every song on here progressive in some way to make it more interesting than before. Not even looping the same sample anymore
>i.e Changeling

This.

Since We Last Spoke is better

agreed. thom yorke feauture also a bonus.

This, also listen to What Does Your Soul Look Like. His other stuff deserves a lot more attention it's so fucking good.

bump a fump