WE AIN'T HAD NOTHIN' BUT MAGGOTY BREAD FOR THREE STINKIN' DAYS

WE AIN'T HAD NOTHIN' BUT MAGGOTY BREAD FOR THREE STINKIN' DAYS

WE AIN'T HAD NOTHIN' BUT BORING FANTASY MOVIES FOR THREE STINKIN' YEARS

How did he know what bread was?

Is he, dare I say it, /uruk hai/

Ģ̶̦̻̦̠͚̣͓̲É̵̩͍̤̜̻̞̺̳ͅT̨̛̤̗͠ ̸͈͉̥͔̫͞A̹͝ ̗̪̹̫̫̙̭F̢͉̟͇͖̪̤̰͓I̴̵̼̠͓̹̖͙͇͙͘Ŕ̸͕̟̞͍͎͚̩̼̠E͙̭̫͠ͅ ̫̣̬G̢̲̱͖̞͕Ơ̭I̡̘̰͓N̴̻͔̘̞̜͉͘G̶͝͏̥̺

Kek

the time of props is over. the age of the CGI has come.

I think he looks pretty good. The rest of the orcs were the problem. Too generic

Who taught him human measurement of time

Why didn't they just file a formal complaint with the Orc union in Dol Guldur about their working conditions after being outsourced to Isengard?

Surely rations would be properly distributed if the HR department was aware of the unhappiness and the risk of it leading to a strike so that the Orcs of Dol Guldur leave their positions to allow the Elves of Mirkwood to capture the strategic stronghold and isolate Isengard even further from Mordor.

Sauron wouldn't let them unionise. He said if they did he'd grow new ones

What was his problem?

Yeah Azog looked alright, Bolg was kinda over the top. But they shoulda been the only 2 who were CGI'd. The orcs that bothered me were the Gundabad mercinaries in BoTFA

OATS ARE BACK ON THE MENU, BROTHERS!

Pic related, ugh

a daring synthethis

Why does Bolg have downs syndrome?

the oats brother
pass them
>DO NOT ANGER ME BROTHER OF MINE THE OATS IF YOU WILL

I honestly don't know why they didn't stick with the original. Heard in the end that the 48fps cameras made the prosthetics look noticeable and they went with CGI

Now that was pretty good.

But wouldn't that lead to inefficiency with his already working prognosis to take Minas Tirith?

His research-department was already in full swing with creating and breeding Olog-hai Trolls for the siege. If instead all their resources were wasted on spawning new Orcs in Gorgoroth to replace the already working force due to petty disputes then he would be way behind schedule. Not to mention the logistical changes and to forge new weapons and armor all over some maggoty bread.

That looks great

He was bluffing. Luckily they didn't call it

The original Gundabad orcs looked great as well. This was from the visual companion book before Unexpected Journey came out

>He was bluffing
Truly a Dark Lord.

why use super high fps BS cameras again? The film looked bad wit it

They actually did re-use this design for the orc that wrecks gandalf's shit in dol guldur

A lot more threatening than the CGI duo

I wonder if maybe it wasn't considered too scary for a kid's movie

Its such a shame the perfect shitstorm hit The Hobbit's production. It could've been two great films

Jackson was convinced that it was gonna revolutionise the movie industry. Should have tested it on a smaller movie imo. In the end it mucked up the visuals

Yeah exactly, I was so pumped with what I was seeing and hearing while they were filming in the early days of production. 2 movies, Prosthetic orcs just like LoTR, talk of a small cameo from Legolas. In the end I have a feeling that Warner Bros let Jackson run wild and they wanted to milk the last bits of the Middle Earth property. I think if it was still under the New Line banner it would have been different

Why do you make me mad? Shes beautiful!

ctrl+vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Lol

>well thats the movie finished. Lets get lunch

>British genetics

When has an orc ever seen a fucking menu?

The orc factory has menus for Sauron to select orcs from

yas, motherfucker! wew.