Remain: 44% (-)
Leave: 45% (+1)
(via Opinium, online / 20 - 22 Jun)

Another one: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745663290899046400
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 41% (+1)
Leave: 43% (-4)
(via TNS, online / 16 - 22 Jun)

Same poll above with different methodology: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745663954576351233

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42%
Leave: 49%
(via TNS / 16 - 22 Jun)
Prev. methodology (likely voters)

youtube.com/watch?v=xJIS3KjinPc

>BASED AS FUCK BORIS: youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

>GERMANY ADMIT TARIFF’S SCARE IS FALSE: bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

Thread themes:
Hearts of Oak
youtu.be/4NXFCDgyanA
Black Bear
youtu.be/zy965HvXK5Y
Harlech Men
youtu.be/DRtnWVvDX6k
Over the Hills
youtu.be/VkjpaxBlKIU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4
youtube.com/watch?v=awho845tw5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=pk5cuDMADrI
youtube.com/watch?v=WNkNo3WspDw
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/spice-girls-get-cold-feet-about-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=ma1TzzVvzzY
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australian-navy-abuse-claims-cadets-forced-to-rape-each-other-training-a7094956.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bf7YrhuMEjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GET IN THIS COMFY PATRIOTIC COUNTDOWN STREAM LADS
>>youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4

Karen desu lads

xth for based Douglas Murray

youtube.com/watch?v=awho845tw5Y

FINALLY.

This stress is killing me, i've never been more excited and worried in my life

Do it for him.

>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I'm looking at you. Where are you? I'm sorry but some fucking wog...Arab grabbed my wife's bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that's just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don't want you here, in the room or in my country.

>Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

Brussel will open membership talks with Turkey next week.

CAN THIS CONVINCE LAST MINUTE VOTERS?

What do you think?

Shall we spread this?

Explanation for foreigners.

The UK is voting on whether to leave the European Union.
Voting is from 7am to 10pm UK time on the 23rd of June. When polls close the counting begins at 382 different counting centres, with results expected from around 00:30 on Friday. The overall result will likely be known between 4 and 5am on Friday.

have to wait for a parcel for my mummy around 11, think i'm gonna stay up all night, vote, get the parcel, then go to bed and wake up in time for the election coverage.

What time do polls close tomorrow?

I want her to give me the succ in the way only an anime girl who's practiced on her dad can.

If scotland seperatism had won it would be easier for Brexit to happen.

ANY WORD ON THE GUY WITH 60 FLAGS AND 2 MILES OF BUNTING?

HAS OPERATION RED WHITE AND BLUE BEEN A SUCCESS????

if you guys vote to leave, the EU army will just invade and annex you later

we have to win this. we have to. for the sake of our future.

>talking to people at work
>ask which way people are going to vote
>vast majority say leave
>none of them are registered to vote
>mfw i have no face

Reminder that Spice Girls are voting Leave!

Seriously put this in OPs from now on or we'll get endless spam by the JFs like this

fucking mods tried to ban my mobiles ISP so I can't comfy post from my phone

Fuck off. I want to post in bed

Leaving the EU will do nothing when our two parties are both devoted to open borders and the Blairite Project.

Voters are weak and scared, and when crunch time comes they will vote for the safe option. Much like how so many weak people on Brit/pol/ voted Conservative in 2015 because "Sorry lads, I love UKIP but we have to keep Red Ed out - The Sun told me so :^)".

My prediction;
>Remain 54%
>Leave 46%

someone post the brit pepe crashing the EU plane

I'm now on the #RemainTrain

>EU army
The EU will never have an army, they'll just nag you and say you're on the wrong side of history.

Who else #teamstay

Same. I fucking love Bong politics, your MPs have so much more personality than our faggot congressmen and women.

Parliament is 24/7 top bantz and Congress is just droning dickheads all day.

Also you have more consistent and interesting election events and more personable news hosts and shit like that.

Shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=pk5cuDMADrI

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
But I don't know how

This is becoming too much of a high of.

Let's be real here. Brexit is fucked.
Even if Thomas mair didn't show his power level in dramatic style we'd still be fucked.

i hope your tea is cold, with horrible food.

>The EU will never have an army
They're planning one, held back a report on it until the 24th

Nice try former French island that we stole!

NICE FUCKING TRY!

Dude the post went up 10 seconds after yours I didn't see it.

Daily reminder election fraud will take place to ensure Britain's cuckoldry to their EU masters in Brussels.

Daily reminder the EU will not respect the UK referendum just as they did not respect the Irish referendum on the Lisbon treaty.

>implying you can win against EUSSR nationalism

Enjoy your grandeur delusions of """democracy""" Britcucks.

>so many weak people on Brit/pol/ voted Conservative in 2015 because "Sorry lads, I love UKIP but we have to keep Red Ed out
>tfw I did that

Based Austria.

It'll be a bit difficult without a EU Navy m8

Do these fucking cucks even realize they are voting for their own fucking sovereignty? Subjecting themselves lawfully to other entities that are not their own direct fucking government.

Soon they will be replaced with Romanian Roxannas sucking cock even faster than British slags do now

Based Eric

Except for cucking George Harrison, that was a bit mean

Has anyone else noticed how this referendum has brought together all the Anglos on Sup Forums? Those constant arguments between the Brits and the Americans have subsided, even the Canadians and Australians are shitposting less.
It's brought us all together, no matter what happens I'm priveleged to have the pleasure to hang out in these threads and chat to you all.

Before the false-flag killing leave were well on their way. If this is a 1% loss it's entirely down to that.

I don't care either way, we win whichever way we vote.

The EU will be destroyed in our lifetimes.

It doesn't matter.

Posh isn't

Cunts.

Right, sorry for the later than expected finish and lack of updates. For some reason, my mobile IP was banned, so no live shitposts.

I hereby declare Operation: Sovereignty a success.

The pictures are all a bit blurry and shit I'm afraid, so I'll pop out in the morning on the way to the polling station for some proper ones.

quads for england leaving.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNkNo3WspDw
>crashing this Union
>WITH NO SURVIVORS

Based Murray

>shit on cuck pagan slave-morality pagans
>no pushback

>shit on the proud descendants of Anglo-Saxon warrior kings
>???

Vote Brexit and you'll redeem yourself

BASED

Best page 3 grill appreciation time. Let's see your rare Jordan's.
>captcha was pies and they were all meat and scotch pies

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/spice-girls-get-cold-feet-about-brexit/

The Spectator lied to me?

A song to get everyone through the night.

youtube.com/watch?v=ma1TzzVvzzY

You beautiful man.

You're doing God's work, good job.

Rule Britannia.

nice one user

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AUSTRALIA
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australian-navy-abuse-claims-cadets-forced-to-rape-each-other-training-a7094956.html

“I was forced to suck another recruit’s penis or lick a junior recruit’s anus.... Other times I was forced to have anal intercourse with junior recruits or I was raped by another junior recruit who was directed to do so by the older recruits or base staff.”

There are millions of spineless jellies like you voting tomorrow. "Sorry lads, I love independence and want controlled immigration but JOBS JOBS JOBS THE ECONOMY FUCK ALL I CARE ABOUT IS MONEY BECAUSE I'M A SOULLESS THATCHERITE"... and so on.

Also, reminder that Douglas Carswell is a liberal cuck, I haven't even kept this list up since mid-2015, I can't imagine how many cringeworthy anti-UKIP things he's said since.

Libertarians are not your friends.

I voted UKIP, but I live in a safe Tory seat

What's the usual reason why some people vote for remain in the EU?

God damn, this man is so fucking based

It's beautiful
We need the Sup Forums founded Anglo Party to form, organized with a focus of not merely a single state, but across all of those with Anglo Origins.
This holy fuck
>Obama kills Bin Laden
>Expect some amazing speech
>"We did it"
What the everloving fuck?

Then I hear Boris' Independence Day.
I've listened to it maybe four or five times now.

Bring back the spirit of General Wolfe!

Rule, Britannia!

Jordan too, been wankin to her sex tape today.

we can beat it, if we stand together. united we stand, divided, we fall.

Look at his flag, you think anyone in my nation cares what he has to say? We suspect fraud, we are already aware of it.

Unlike the Austrians if it is proven we will cut our politicians heads off and they know it, which is why they will be good goys and girls and not rig it, much.

>tfw the first Scottish colonial venture after Panama bankrupted them and they had to submit to London is in my State

Beautiful, keep it up.

Great song Ausbro

Good luck, gentlemen, may God give us luck on our Independence Day

What would happen if a British politician was in Congress and started dropping mad bantz and truthbombs?

What are some legitimate reasons for Britain to remain in the EU? Surely there must be a few. Not baiting, but I'm genuinely curious to hear both sides of the argument as I know very little about Europe's politics.

Economic concerns if we leave, happy with EU federalism and wants power to become even more concentrated. People who are alright with the status quo in general.

HOT!

>a fucking leaf

DUDE

/comfy/ reporting in

What does clapton do after a bad concert?
Throw his kid out the window

>mfw aunt would knit me sweaters and send them to me in Florida and I could only wear them when we would go back over to Scotland for the SUMMER.

I mean hopefully we'll have a president that does it soon so we'll see.

I have to hand it to Boris; his closing speech was great. Here's to hoping Brits get their independence day.

What did he mean by this?

>Remain: 44% (-)
>Leave: 45% (+1)

The economy will do a bit better in the short term

Not that that will matter when the next EU country defaults or the next global financial meltdown happens, but still

MOAAAAR

>What are some legitimate reasons for Britain to remain in the EU?
To suffer with the rest of Europe, to keep the status quo and be absorbed into a superstate that's like the Soviet Union.

Can you be forced to rape someone ..... surely you're both raping each other.

>/comfy/ reporting in

guys

GUYS

I have a question. Are you Brexiting? Did it happen?

Threadly encouragement from the colonies.

Best of luck on the referendum. God Save the Queen!

holy fuck literally wait 24 hours, polls aren't even open yet

Do you Brits love Boris Johnson? I'd love to have a beer with the guy!

>trying to beat the establishment jews

Nice try, but it is futile.

He has the floor and therefore the sole right to speak so nobody could really do anything honestly. If he was an elected official and had the power of the floor, he could literally speak until he collapses.

We don't have all this hissing and booing or laughing going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=bf7YrhuMEjw

fucking clegg

Biggest reasons are probably that the economy will take a big hit and that the EU could be destabilised which would fuck us over even if we left.

>Outside the box

Into the trash it goes.

Do the right thing, Britain.

LEAVE

Lord Trump commands you.

How's the weather now? Better or worse?