DCucks BTFO

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/47n6ex/is_there_a_controlled_smear_campaignscheme/?st=ivmnhcw5&sh=8783a1fc
cosmicbooknews.com/content/batman-vs-superman-twitter-spambot-smear-campaign-discovered
mobile.twitter.com/Daniel_Eliesen/status/818600739027226624
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-08/-batman-v-superman-seen-earning-less-profit-than-superman-alone
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/batman-v-superman-fallout-warner-895174
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS THE END

literally who?

>random guy tweet
>custom twitter color scheme
Kek

who is this guy though

i've seen dc redditors posting him as proof that the movies are good and then theres this

HOLD YOUR BREATH AND COUNT TO 10.

>he goes to Reddit
Fuck off pleb

He's from Bizarro World
Justice League confirmed to be Kino

BEAUTIFUL FRIEND

Is this honestly a surprise to anyone?

They completely botched BvS, WW is getting minimal press (because literally no one gives a shit, I don't know why DC is still trying to make WW happen after 100 years of evidence to the contrary), Suicide Squad had to be edited post-production to be quippier and still bombed, like, there's literally no reason to believe JL will be good.

It's sheer incompetence.

1. he saw it before re-shoots
2. which means he is an insider
3. what he is hearing about JL is legit

>It's all a conspiracy to ruin DCkino!
lmao

i'm talking about on here you fucking capeshit nerd
stuff like this and when the batman movie was coming out

When he watched the final cut he said they fucked up the movie

>getting this easily triggered when called out

Lmao, and whoever made that pic liked his butthurt tweet? What a faggot.

Next digits in this thread will determine fate of DCEU and MCU

well

What did he mean by this?

JUSTice

someone have the Megatron give me your face cyborg.

Define "really bad."

similar to Suicide Squad.

>Was rightt about BvS
>Was spot on with suicide squad, TWICE

Why is he a bad source again?

Some other guy called him out and said just to expect a Zack snyder film kek.

Daily reminder

reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/47n6ex/is_there_a_controlled_smear_campaignscheme/?st=ivmnhcw5&sh=8783a1fc
cosmicbooknews.com/content/batman-vs-superman-twitter-spambot-smear-campaign-discovered

a film by Zack Snyder.

So about being right about Suicide Squad. LOL

Even if they cut a little bit of Batman (why would they) Does this sound like someone who saw the film in May 2016?

Not really, and sure JL might be a mess, but I can't take him seriously.

Just fuck DC up

Batman had two minutes of screen time.

He said it was amazing then months later (before it premiered) he said they gutted the film, giving the list of what they cut.

>Why is he a bad source again?

Because I refuse to believe it's going to be another piece of shit and he likes some movies I don't like, even though this report is what someone told him, not his own opinion

t. DCuck

Get rid of Snyder and get a real director to save it

>who is this guy though
someone with patrician tastes

You can say it's gutted, but there's no version of the film that's going to have Batman getting '20' minutes of screen time. The scenes don't exist and nothing from released material in the year prior would allow you to believe otherwise.

>WB drops Justice League image
>Marvel shills come out of the woodwork with fake scoops trying to diminish the HYPE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought they'll dump Snyder after BvS, what happened?

Spiderman had less than 20 minutes, This guy clearly doesn't know how to measure time. The thing is they cut so much of suicide squad(Jared leto said the Joker stuff alone could be made into a movie) that it would be reasonable that they cut around ten minutes of batman rounding up the screen time to about 14-16 minutes which is fairly accurate compared to spidey.

There is still hope.

Why do people think the political opinions of actors matter?

he was contracted for 3 movies since before Man of Steel.

That's what make me think he's full of shit

Snyder is a great director. Look at 2016's superhero movies, BvS was the only one not bland and forgettable.

So Warner literally cut almost 20 minutes of Batman? Ok. Fuck this guy. Next!

His boss is his wife

>So Warner literally cut almost 20 minutes of Joker? Ok. Fuck this guy. Next!

Well, that didn't really stop Man Of Steel, Batman Vs. Superman or Suicide Squad from making money.

why do they insist on forcing this clusterfuck of a cinematic universe? do these movies actually make a profit?

This shit doesn't make any sense

Why the fuck are there so many people saying they have sources within WB but they all end up contradicting each other

He's talking about an earlier cut. I wouldn't be surprised if they had 20 minutes of Batman footage, a lot of the Joker/Harley backstory was cut out and it shows.

>very little to do with it
>executive producer and wrote the story

>Warner cutting Batman scenes

>Man of Steel: $668 million
>Batman v Superman: $873.3 million
>Suicide Squad: $745.6 million

Yes. Not the MCU profit Warner wants them to make, but a profit still.

Some of them are full of shit and some aren't?

it follows the same philosophies behind their filmmaking.

nobody knows what's going on.

Didn't in the contract said they can dump him if the last movie was shit?

Wow, excellent response, you sure showed me.

The problem is that they burned all of their good will with the public.

Batman v Superman is so bad DC may have tanked their entire cinematic universe already.

You can bet your asses WB Exec's are fucking terrified that Wonder Woman and JL might flop. Batman v Superman's gross was frontloaded as fuck and dropped HARD, only meeting the absolute bare minimum of box office expectations. It was entirely sold on hype and goodwill from fans, and the movie was complete shit, and everyone knows it. Everyone saw that Sad Affleck meme video, and the cultural consensus is, by and large, that BvS sucked. Is anyone really excited for Wonder Woman? Even fucking Justice League? Do normies know that movie is coming out? They're already a billion in the hole for this franchise, and it's not taking off like they hoped it would.

well, Batman v Superman rather sucked, why would anyone expect different from the sequel?

Confirmed fake

mobile.twitter.com/Daniel_Eliesen/status/818600739027226624

Well, this unknown person on twitter totally invalidates the claims of the other unknown person on twitter

hes not wrong

>It's like BvS

Haha, he sure proved the other guy wrong!

Twitter screencaps should be a bannable offense.

Make Will Smith, Jared Leto and Margot Robbie have a cameo.

Suicide Squad team rules!

>other guy has confirmed for the last two flicks
>this literal who balding numale says its fake
Who do I trust here, mobile tourist?

This guy sounds like a shill.

They cut Joker scenes, enough to make an entire Joker and Harley movie according to Leto.

>They're already a billion in the hole
I don't fully understand the way movie licensing costs work but how exactly are they 1 billion in the red? Isn't DC comics the ones making the films, they own the rights to all the characters so it's not like disney and lucasart where disney spent 5 billion acquiring StarWars.

All the DC films have been profitable thus far, and there are also the toy sales on the backend, so how are they 1 billion in deficit?

Man of Steel and BvS were box office disappointments.

Disappointments in the sense that they did pull off a billion, but they still made money.

>They're already a billion in the hole for this franchise
The franchise has turned a profit so far

The films have all turned a profit so far. They are not any amount of money "in the hole"

>box office disappointments
I have yet to hear anyone besides internet bloggers come out and say that either of those movies are 'box-office disappointments"

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-08/-batman-v-superman-seen-earning-less-profit-than-superman-alone

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/batman-v-superman-fallout-warner-895174

His wife is one of the producers

But the audience has been lost and their reputation established by Nolan is tarnished.

It's dead. Bury it.

>But the audience has been lost
Plenty of people showed up for SS after BvS.

>hillary
>dc
>nintendo
This is shaping up to be the most hilarious Rule of 3 I've ever seen in my life.

>Hiring a literal retard named Zack Snyder to direct your films

It was the last straw.

also the Hot Topic crowd.

DC is trump kino though it will live on.

Gadot is jewish

so is trumps daughter. what's your point marvelcuck?

>Trump is a kike

Nice to know.

you lost get over it.

I didn't lose a thing, shill.

are you a literal child?

I dont know if Snyder is a bad director or its that he works with bad writer. He always has great visuals but the scripts suck ass. BvS script was a mess and I dont know what director could have saved it

Bad writers is his main problem.

David Goyer wrote the script.

His visuals are trash, certain shots are great though

This. Chris Evans does in fact play Captain America

This is probably just some guy spewing bullshit but is anyone really expecting anything different?
This is the same studio that can't even release their first big teaser shots without most of the audience questioning what the hell is going on.

Post the more recent one user.

This guy is legit.

DC BTFO

DC fans and Marvel fans arguing is always hilarious

>I have a slightly less shitty taste
>No I have a slightly less shitty taste