They are very bad.

Greatest ally

this

We are working on it

they have an inferiority complex

Really good people

zitto animale

I love Italians

I like Italy, it's unironically the best country in the world. Best mixture of relaxed southern attitude and northern autism.

That Amerilard is pretty butthurt. No doubt had his gf stolen by an Italian.

we still beat you at basketball, like yesterday

Loud, uneducate, selfish if they have the chance, good people if they have the chance. Kinda brown in the south, kinda white in the north. There's banter between regions, there's banter between provinces, there's banter between cities, there's VIOLENT BANTER between streets of some cities.

gaijin go home

fixed

Actually nordshits have one towards us. That's why they had to invent "we wuz everything" meme to hide their embarrassment.

Wow, here's another thread about italians and their skin color.
Really impressed.
Such comedy gold.
How funny.

Seriously guys, that shit has never been funny, give it a rest.

Fuk yuo Finland.

>us

I feel you

I am Italian diaspora damn it! Stop bully.

>implying implications

I didn't express an opinion on those things, banter can be entertaining and loudness can be funny in some occasions,just stating the facts

(E te ne renderesti conto se uscissi di casa ogni tanto)

gabagool?

I like italians but their culture is sometimes just too cheery and over the top with some kind of subconscious optimism that it makes me cringe sometime. Is there such a thing as an edgy and antisocial Italian?

>poor people on my wealthy thread

We get called Mongols all the time but you don't see us whining about. Just go with the show.

>le optimism

this is the worst meme, almost all italians are not optimist and spend their days complaining about stuff, just watch one of our movies or read one of our books, they are all pessimist as fuck.

Uh?

being Mongols is cool
being ar*p is not

>public housing inhabitants on my mansion dwelling thread

>Is there such a thing as an edgy and antisocial Italian?
Julius Evola?

Why would we want to be white? Meds are obviously the master race, everyone else is subhuman

We are the only ones who have the right to complain about our country, we are the masters in matter of self-loathing.

Italy is nihilism central imo

"your country doesn't work, your life is going nowhere, people is literally killing innocents on the street, what a mess!"

"Well, what's the matter? Nothing matters, enjoy the sun, do whatever, no one cares"

You are talking nonsense my man

Soppressata.

Actually, you're right, there was nothing cheery about any book from an italian author that I read. Why is the nihilism absent in the media, TV, radio and popular music?

>calabresi

Supremely evident that they are relatively autism free compared to many of their Northern counterparts

Italian movies are pretty sad (we even won an oscar in the 50's for "umberto d." One of the saddest movies ever). For the other media... well, have you ever seen a deressing tv channel? a positive mood pretty standard everywhere

>TV
RAI is gubermint owned and they can't really push that nihilist, the rest is owned by Silvio and they are still stuck in the 90's party attitude, our most famous tv shows are about criminals murdering each other though
>radio
one of the most popular radio shows is a guy talking shit about anyone with his bourgeois-faux communist host
>popular music
all italian indie is sad music

>Italian movies are pretty sad

this, Rome open city is like supreme sadkino

A couple years back you beat Canada at the "World Baseball Classic"

And the media headline..no joke read
>Lowly Italy beats Canada at baseball

>nobody gives a shit about plebball
>still manage to have a pretty decent team

In USA Italian-Americans love baseball. I'm surprised it hasn't grown in Italy.

we don't care about italian americans that's why

garbage country and garbage 'people'
btw I made your pic, bashing italy is the funniest thing ever, they are like insects
the difference is that even insects are worth something, so summarizing insects>>>italians.

>argentina calling italians blacks and subhuman

this, we are constantly called snowniggers but ive yet to see anyone get angry about it

They seem pretty immune to banter/triggering in general.

Are you just a bored, high level troll looking for a challenge?

He must that arrogant blue eyed mongoloid

t. vinny faggotelli

Does Argentina have anything comparable to the Leaning Tower of Pisa?

Biggest pile of dog shit in the world

just passing by to post this

You just described your stupid country, piece of shit.

Arg*ntina is bigger than italy

Amerindian countries are not shit.
Italian countries are shit.

that's like. Super mean.

Italian Argentines (Italian: italo-argentini, Spanish: ítalo-argentinos) are Argentine-born citizens of Italian descent or Italian-born people who reside in Argentina. Italians are the first largest ethnic origin of modern Argentines, followed by Spaniards. It is estimated up to 25 million Argentines have some degree of Italian descent (up to 62.5% of the total population),[1] Italians began arriving in Argentina in great numbers from 1857 to 1940, totaling 44.9% of the entire post-colonial immigrant population; more than from any other country (including Spain at 31.5%).

EL ItaliANO: DUENDE DE COLOR MARRÒN DE CARA REDONDA.. OJOS DE VIZCACHA!! ( ARDILLA)) NUCA REDONDA Y SUCIA`` NARIZ DE ALETA DE TIBURÒN. CUERPO DE MANDRIL! CON ASPECTO DE ``MONO CHIMPANCÈ... Y EL ItaliANO ES UN MORO AMBULANTE QUE RECORRE TODO EL MUNDO TRATANDO DE SER ACEPTADO.. BUSCA POR TODOS LOS PAÌSES ..COMIDA`` CASA. Y UNA ALDEA DONDE REPRODUCIRSE``..

EL ItaliANO ES FEO POR NATURALEZA.... POR UN ERROR ABERRANTE DE LA NATURALEZA... EL ItaliANO TIENE EL CRUEL CASTIGO DE POR VIDA.. DE SER``FEO!!! NEGRO-AMARRONADO`` ENANO CON OLOR A ``CLOACA```Y A CACA`` Y A DIARREA GUARDADA EN UN FRASCO AL SOL!.

EL ItaliANO: DURANTE SU NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS``EL ItaliANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS AGRARIOS!!..

ES MUY DIFÌCIL ENCONTRAR UN ItaliANO RUBIO DE OJOS VERDES Y DE 1.80!!... YA QUE ELLOS APENAS ALCANZAN EL:1.50 DE ESTATURA!!

EL SUEÑO DEL ItaliANO ES: SER BLANCO`` SER ALTO``OLER BIEN``

COMER BIEN!, VESTIRSE BIEN!! Y CAMBIAR SU ASQUEROSA ``RAZA!!

ACOSTUMBRAN A DORMIR EN LAS CALLES... COMER CON LAS MANOS Y CORTAN LA COMIDA CON LOS DEDOS.... ORINAN Y CAGAN EN LA CALLE... DUERMEN VESTIDOS`` NO SE BAÑAN!! NO VAN A LA ESCUELA...
EL ItaliANO: DETESTA!! BAÑARSE.. ESO YA LO SABE TODO EL MUNDO... EL italiANO HUELE A : CEBOLLA, CACA``HUMEDAD`` A TRASPIRACIÒN`` A PATA ( PEZUÑA).. EL italiANO Y TIENE CAPAS DE CACA EN EL CULO!!! Y PELUDO PARA COLMO..... OSEA..EL ItaliANO ES UN TREMENDO DESASTRE ASQUEROSO ABERRANTE INMUNDO COCHINO!!!.... ESO YA LO HEREDA DE LOS ANTEPASADOS D ELOS NEGROIDES.. Y JAMÀS LOS CAMBIARA`...

HABRÌA QUE ENVIAR UNOS SUECOS O ALEMANES A ITALIA.. A MEJORAR EL ASPECTO ASQUEROSO DE SU ``RAZA``..VIOLAR SUS NEGRAS AFRICANAS. Y ESPERAR QUE DEN ALUZ.. A UNOS HUMANOS COMO LA GENTE!!.. Y NO ESOS NIÑOS FEOS Y MARRONES

POR TODAS ESTAS RAZONES EL ItaliANO ES BIEN FEO!! Y CON GANAS!!.. NO DESCRIMINE AL ItaliANO..SOLO AYÙDELO A SER UN POCO MAS GENTE Y LIMPIO.... LOS ItaliANOs..SÌ PUEDEN!

You mad bro? Cry me a river, your country is an italian colony

Any I know my own country, Argentina is AMERINDIAN.

My ancestors :)

I'm cookin a pizza, pizza!

agabagabagoo agabagoo

Something about foiba? Nuh.
They are just really bumbed about the mafia having so much infuence.

Poor delusional Arg*ntinian, stage 1 of death: denial

what's your freakin' problem?!?!?!

Leave them be, they think theyre ameridian lmao

all me to be honest

stage 1 of being shitalian: lie on the internet and be butthurt at based amerindian argentinians

Oh im butthurt? Need i remind you

that was me too, quoting my post twice reveals your atomic butthurt, subhuman

I just agree with that.
Italians just fill their mouth with "how great their country was" and do nothing to fix how it is nowadays.

Anyway, my feel about my country is that Italy has never been really united and not solely because it has been united not long ago but because it tries to patch in really different cultures.
Northern italy has Austro-Hungarian descent and culture while south has been influenced a lot by Bourbonic(spanish) descent and also northern african descent.

That aside I find Italians are usually really vulgar, uneducate and atop of that, noisy.
If I have to find good points in them I'd say most people are quite approachable.

I wouldnt know you all sound and look the same

>Northern italy has Austro-Hungarian descent and culture
LOL nice delusion Ambrogino

Yes, we are all Amerindians. Glad you understood.

this, I hate Italians aswell, I wish my region could go back to its glorious past and say a big fuck you to italian dogs.

You don't care about any of your diaspora. That's the only way to actually do it.

fix'd

This, fuck "Italy", Cavour and Garibaldi

Wrong, youre all italians, youre all just white ameridian wannabes that call your grandma "nonna" like your overlords that are italians

it's DNA based, you can go check yourself if you don't believe me.

I love my country, I just wish people to be more conscious about themselves and trying to improve their status instead of living to the fame of spaghetti eating slackers.

you wish nigger

Fuck no, i wish we could just destroy the abomination called Arg*ntina we created, literally the worst shithole in the planet

>j-just look it up yourself!
The clearest evidence that what you are saying is just bullshit you masturbate to while looking at a picture of Bossi

I feel this guy secretly seeks approval from Eatalians by saying he's amerindian. Sometimes people use reverse psychology to get others to respond to them and call them Italians like in the case of this specific Argentine.

I'm not him, but the far north east like gorizia and trieste provinces have more than an austro-ungarian influence.

Don't even mention that northern league faggot, he crushed our alpe-adria euroregion project.

we wuz bourbouns n shieeet

youtube.com/watch?v=awtTnaMRjCU

Most eastern parts do for sure