This is what true bravery looks like, Sup Forums

This is what true bravery looks like, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2e8273S03E
youtube.com/watch?v=x9Gj8npARTU
c-span.org/video/?411624-1/us-house-reconvenes-legislative-business&live=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So we're all brave since we sit on our fat asses all day whining because we aren't getting our way

>liberals wasting time?
oh wait, that's what they do on a daily basis to Americans

We do it legally, so apparently we are more brave than they are even

is there some sort of stream?

This is what whining, ineffectual, statist cock suckers look like

>Bravery
>Terrified they won't get reelected
Pick one, faggot

thank you friendo

Ha ha ha why don't they hold their breath and stamp their feet for added effect? They gonna walk out on the express-way and hold up traffic too?

They were chanting BLM slogans

This is gonna backfire on them.

What pisses me off about this is that there were 4 proposals, 2 by Democrats and 2 by Republicans. Dems are acting like they're the only ones trying to do anything, and that its the Reps that are shutting them down.

I guess that's politics, but still. Quit wasting time with this shit.

>fucking liberals realize they could sink even lower

Damn. Really makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Sup Forums wouldn't know bravery if it jumped up and bit them in the ass. They're fearful and arm themselves to keep away the enemy that will never come. And they can never have enough, such is their fear. The more they stockpile, the more they think they'll actually need the damn things, and they get more and more afraid they come.

Change is coming, people are sick of hearing about these shootings. Something needs to happen.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

who do I vote for :^)

The dems shut them down so they can continue using it as a talking point throughout the election

You seem upset. Did your father fuck you? Did you love it?

The fuck is happening?

Do these politicans really resort to "occupying" something to get their will?

It's miserable and pathetic how the republicans tried to squash the movement by cutting of the cspan feed. It's like "you can have your little pretest but no one will see it."

>we shall overcome
>the constitution

>movement
kek

How can this possibly end well? Republicans aren't going to cave, Democrats are probably going to get sore from lack of lumbar support.

so sorry you have to be troubled by freedom, friend. i believe Canada is more your speed.

You're right, they should have kept the cameras on so all of America could see these Democrats act like BLM chimps.

It's like waiting for a movie's midnight showing. True bravery.

So this is what our taxes pay these people for?

Everyone was calling it a sit-in but I didn't realize they were seriously sitting on the floor.

Have they no shame at all?

Sounds like 2008, when the Democrats did the same thing.

This retard on cspan keeps yelling "No guns for terrorists" and "why do you defend terrorists".

Surely he can't be that stupid? The no fly list is all suspicion and has no real burden of proof.

Last I had checked "innocent until proven guilty" was the underlying philosophy in America. What they are proposing is to prevent suspected terrorists from buying guns but anyone can be suspected of anything.

This whole "common sense gun law" meme needs to die. These laws of so called common sense are working to undo the power of some uncommon sense that went into producing the constitution. It's uncommon sense that is needed in times like these because it is uncommon sense that prevents kneejerk reactions that produce terrible legislation.

Fuck all these people

looks like lazy niggers being lazy niggers. again.

Fuck democrats. How can you be protected by people with guns then bitch and compare fucking sit ins to crying like a bitch about guns . There lying. Bitch take all the guns away , military, cops, citizens !!!! You wont pussy ass democrats .

i hope it turns into a love in

it will work jut as well as the teenagers attempt did

No, this is what a childish behavior looks like. Tipical leftist bullshit, can't get what you want? Scream, cry and bully until you finally get. Its just like the ones in my country are doing right now to not impeach our commie lesbo ex-president. Nothing new under the sun as far as I know.

Every member or voter of the Republican Party is literal human garbage.

All of shapiros tweets about the sit in have been fucking hilarious

Hey, I just shared that pic on Facebook.

Given that the vast majority of people on the no-fly list are Muslims and Arabs, someone should ask him why he supports racial/religious profiling.

What are they even hoping to accomplish?

Do we have a list of who did the sit in?
I want to see if any are from my state.

we know

To push for common sense political movements? Then yes.

I'm hoping the GOP turns off the lights on those libcucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9Gj8npARTU

Trying to make their constituents think they're doing something by doing... nothing.

TRUE

BRAVERY

They are true heroes sitting in a slightly uncomfortable position while playing Candy Crush.

yes

OP is a fag.

>we're going to stay up all night

>already handing out blankets and pillows at 11 pm

Did you like it?

SLEEP OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Which leads to "How do children act" which leads to "Temper tantrum" which leads to "Snack time" which leads to SLEEP OVER!!!!!!!!

This isn't a filibuster. Congress is not in session.

What's the fucking point of this besides grandstanding and appeals to emotion?

All I'm thinking is 'Is anyone from my state in there?'

Did he un-JUST himself while I wasn't paying attention?

You misspelled "braindead"

>one awkward picture of people sitting

Cool story, but they seem like pretty cool people on the live feed. They haven't said anything I disagree with.

c-span.org/video/?411624-1/us-house-reconvenes-legislative-business&live=

Standing up for gun reform....STANDING UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN! STANDING UP FOR WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT! THEY ARE FUCKING HEROS! FUCKING FINALLY! AMERICA NEEDED THIS! BASED DEMS ARE BASED

#I'mAClintonMissileNow
I ain't even joking

>Liberals in senate stage filibuster until there's a vote on gun laws
>So there's a vote on 4 different laws, they get BTFO, including one reasonable republican law (when someone on the terror watch list buys a gun, local authorities are notified so they can choose to keep track of him/her or not) that would have passed if the libs weren't so insensitive on only wanting their gun control laws to pass
>now they do this shit after already failing
Jesus fucking christ, why are they such cry babies?

>that literal shaved ape
woooooooooooooow

>boo

low energy

Because they are the party of 'Feelings'

I remember the last time I didn't get my way, I threw myself on the ground in protest and complained and cried and carried on until someone payed attention to me

>oh yeah, I was 6 years old then

kek what a bunch of weak ass pussies

If history has taught me anything it's that every great empire that ever existed collapsed from within.
>this is the beginning of the end for America
Just cuck my shit up.

fucking cringe

get a terminal disease

This is honestly an embarrassment to the congress as an entire institution. I cannot imagine how leftists and democrats of any stripe could possibly applaud this, or not hide their heads in shame.

It's one thing when ordinary people stage a sit in, to make their under-represented voices heard and disrupt an assembly. These are fucking congressmen, they are the establishment. If they can't negotiate a bill to get what they want then that's either a personal failing or goes against the will of the people.

This is on a level not too far off from the caning of a Senator just before the civil war and a sign that we're heading much the same way towards civil strife. These congressmen have no interest in getting a gun law passed, they just want attention from their fringe voting bases.

the republican proposals were copies of the Democrat proposals except watered down and with ludicrous sections

for example Grassley's proposal required the government to build a case on a terror suspect within 3 days

Cornyn's proposal only targeted the gov. no fly list rather than the terror watch list, and it also watered down what "mentally competent" meant, so that relatively messed up people can still have access

>reasonable republican law
>when someone on the terror watch list buys a gun, local authorities are notified so they can choose to keep track of him/her or not

That doesn't sound reasonable at all. That sounds fucking terrible.

>Ohh btw 30 people on the terror list brought guns in your district
>you can't do anything though, they haven't committed any crimes
>good luck

That legit sounds retarded. It's like a "we get to watch" people get killed law. How about just NOT LET THEM BUY GUNS YOU FUCKING MOOK!

context?

>every great empire that ever existed collapsed from within

WUT? That isn't true at all! Did you drop out of high school?

You realize that both you and I are probably on the terror watch list for posting on Sup Forums, right you fucking retard?
The terror watch list has millions of people on it. It's not the same thing as the no fly list.

Democrats are having a protest on the House floor because they got blown the fuck out by votes.

the only thing thats an embarrassment is when retarded Ted Cruz shut down the government for two weeks as a PR stunt, he still comes 2nd behind Trump, and the republican party is still 40% composed of those awful tea party scumbags

That isn't watered down at all.

You faggots just want to bypass due process for people that you have no proof of committing a crime.

Wow! All these Republican proposals sound like shit. They really dropped the ball on this one.

This just in: sit down strikes are illegal

Arrest every democrat congressman when?

>dat Officer Infinite Walrus

If they haven't committed any crime then why shouldn't they be able to buy a gun?

>That assault weapon ban worked well

>Crime went up after the ban
>It has been going down since it ended
What the fuck are these retards talking about?

>The list has the word Terror in it, which automatically means that everyone on this list is a terrorist.
>This is a list compiled by the government with no oversight, no judicial reviews, no ability to realize you're on the list until you're getting black bagged to gitmo and no way to appeal being on the list.
>B-BUT IT'S CALLED THE TERRORIST LIST, HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT TERRORISM AND NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BANNING A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMMITTED NO CRIME?

This is why only white land owning men should be allowed to vote, I fucking swear.

>the people
Speak for yourself.

Their skewed reality

>JUST LET US VIOLATE THIS ONE RIGHT
>PRETTY PLEASE

eat my shit liberals

>i gotta go guys sry bye

lmao

>talking shit about people holding a minute of silence

god I hate these SJWs so much

Because the terror watch list has millions of people on it you fucking imbecile. THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE ON THE TERROR WATCH LIST THAT HAVE COMMITTED 0 CRIMES THAN THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE
The no fly list is still pretty bullshit because we don't know what gets you on it, but at the very least it's pretty hard to get on it. The terror watch list is easy as shit to get on.

I like how they're literally LITERALLY L I T E R A L L Y trying to get rid of due process by doing this

>oh you weren't convicted of anything, but your name is the same as some guy's on the no fly list? Yeah, no gun for you.

And how come paul ryan cant just end the session?

>VOTE HILLARY

puke

>GOD YOU SHITLORDS
>WHY WON'T YOU LET ME VIOLATE THE SECOND AND FIFTH AMENDMENT?
>STOPPING US FROM DOING THIS IS JUST SOOOO UN-AMERICAN
>WHY CAN'T WE DO THIS JUST THIS ONE TIME, PRETTY PLEASE?

Holy fuck, all of them singing "we shall overcome"

what the fuck have they had to overcome?

>proud to have a job where people can barely get rid of me

Underrated, this post is.

"And for my Republican colleagues... what are you afraid of? PUSSIES!"

They want to overcome democracy, and they will sit and pout on the floor until they get their way.