Tfw going to a lot of metal shows of bands im not super into in hopes of finding me a qt metal gf

>tfw going to a lot of metal shows of bands im not super into in hopes of finding me a qt metal gf
Sucks that i end up drinking too much and end uo forgetting about the gf mission. Also a lot of qt are with their bf... wat do?

give up

most of those girls are likely mentally ill desu senpai

>>tfw going to a lot of metal shows of bands im not super into in hopes of finding me a qt metal gf
the girls are probably doing the same.
looking for that cute metal bf.
so be one.
simple.

Why don't you bother putting in the effort to make yourself into the kind of person that you would want to date if you were a qt metal girl, OP? The girl in the picture probably has more interesting qualities than you do.

Who is this boy?

Start a metal band, brainlet. If you want the good pussy you gotta go for the long con.

holy shit youre such a virgn

I can attest to this. Meet a girl somewhere normal instead (i.e. the store)

Do you wonder why you're posting on here instead of dating? Cause this is why.

calling other people virgins doesn't stop you from being a virgin you know

Quote me on where I said virgin.

i lold

Why get a metal gf when you can be the metal gf

absolutely dumpstered.

who is she?

don't try and date someone based on what music they're into. it wont end well.

What makes you say that? Music taste says a lot about personality if she isn't just bandwagoning.

>Music taste says a lot about personality
ahahahahhaha how fucking old are you?

You sound like a creep.

Older than your dad

big retard alert

>want specific type of gf
>go to places girls like that might be

wtf? someone call the cops

Imagine how much you'll get laughed at if she realised you were only there to pick up girls.

What's the problem with you fucking homos

fact: 80% of metalhead girls are insane disease ridden whores, and the better they look the crazier they are

>she was his queen, and crazier than him

>user in charge of understanding normal concepts and not projecting his own insecurities

keque

Why would I be insecure about girls laughing at me if I'm not going to go to an event im not interested in to try to pick them up?

Better question
Why would you anyone pick up girls at a event they're not interested in? Just go to the bars if you want your dick wet, jesus.

>calling other people virgins doesn't stop you from being a virgin you know
calling other people virgins doesn't stop you from being a virgin you know

Most of girls are mentally ill.

Not a gender thing. Most people are.

yeah but women are also mentally disabled

everyone's mentally ill, it's just about picking your poison

Anyone who says this about any gender are the ones that are mentally ill

thottie getting triggered?

How am I the one thats triggered when youre the one calling a whole gender disabled?

just stating facts

She looks like she fucks black guys

gross

Imagine the sex with this girl....
imagine the climax...

That's not going to work lad. Gigs are shit for picking up women. Firstly because a woman at a metal show is mostly likely there with (or being dragged along by) their boyfriend. Secondly because the ratio of men to women at metal shows is insanely mismatched, you have a LOT of competition. Thirdly, even if they are alone and not being orbited by 12 other dudes, they're often ugly anyway.

You've got a much better chance if you find your local rock/metal club night and try there. Plus you don't have to pay to stand through a band you don't like.

the troof

I love you.

The pleasure would be unbelievable

bullshit

fuck off from this board guys. read the global rules everyone in this thread

..I would cum so hard, her body would end up 98% cum and she'd die.

You need to go back.

Girl won't go alone to a metal show unless she's retarded.

yeah, she'd get metal up the ass

You say it like its a bad thing...

>nsbm chick fucks black guys
Youre fucking retarded

>doesn't only date schizos

This or they're traps. I know a trap that looks exactly like OPs pic.

not if your poison is being normal

this, every girl i've been with we got together for stupidly vapid reasons like music/vidya taste, every time has ended badly

also any girl you try to pick up will see right through you. girls don't go to concerts to get hit on, they want to enjoy the music with their friends without being bothered

Whys that?

This. Don't go for a metal chick. From personal experience the further the girl is from your music taste. The better.

because things like having the same taste in music doesn't matter whatsoever. my first gf had a very similar taste in music, film, video games, and anime to me. we we're only like 15 at the time but we both convinced ourselves that because we had similar tastes we were perfect for each other - 6 months later it became painfully obvious we had completely conflicting personalities and it would never, ever work between us.
whereas my parents have completely different tastes in music, yet they're one of the only couples i could ever say are genuinely in love.

plus considering its a gig you don't even like the chances are you won't even have the same taste in music. similar tastes are "nice to haves" but ultimately amounts to nothing

>doesn't get the joke

Not Op, but I don't get the logic of:
>most of them are there with bfs
yet you say
>dating people with similar music taste is bad
So everyone there has bad dates?

they are saying that dating people based soly on sharing musical opinions AINT a good idea

I used to find them on odd forums. These kind of women don't really go out much or into really weird hobbies.

I'm not to goth chicks anymore too many issues.

Don't drink so much, fucktard.

How else is he supposed to last at a metal show?

This tbqh

its gross either way

I'll stretch your pussy out, man

>meet black metal girl
>she's very cute
>get to hooking up
>she's exclusively into sadomasochism, wants to cut me, choke me etc

i-i just wanted to have sex god dammit

this is honest to god the best advice. I've found the best relationships I've had were with girls who were completely outside of my realm of interests.

Damn that's interesting, do either of you have any explanation for why that is?

Not them but if you like the same shit you run out of things to do and you're more likely to fight.

it's usually not good for a relationship if everything you're interested in, your partner is also interested in. you need time to yourself, as does your partner. i.e. the last girlfriend I had, the only commonality we had was we both liked video games. She didn't like any of my music, I didn't like any of her favourite books- but we enjoyed one another's company enough to be in a relationship while still doing our own things. We split because I moved away but it was probably the healthiest relationship I've ever had.

yep.

>want to listen to an album
>she also wants to listen to it, joins in
>you just want time to yourself
>get annoyed because you're constantly breathing down one anothers neck
>and vice versa

It's nice to lay and bed and listen to music but sometimes you really just want time to yourself, and if they're constantly there it gets annoying if you can't properly communicate.

This. Do not date Latinas Sup Forums they are obsessive and possessive.

Go for a religious girl or a girl not from America (if you're in the US that is) like from Asia or Europe.

Literally no one has gotten a gf “at the store,” its creepy and weird. Try actually being interesting and going to things that may flag common a interest

>tfw you're to old to have a goth teen gf