Seriously how fucked would Barcelona be without him

seriously how fucked would Barcelona be without him

Literally 0 trophies in the past 8 years.

He is by far the greatest player ever.

Very. In 2-3 years barca will start to really suffer since their core players are growing older and they are wasting their money on memes. Nerman could have been the next big thing in barca but now he too is gone.

Is it me or Messi is starting to give a shit? Like he's angry and wants revenge.

Still mourning the loss of Neymar and angry about the TSU fraud (tune in for the apocalypse of APOEL tomorrow), Messi awakens his final form and will destroy all living things in our way.

>tfw >we're next
>tfw TSU came from our youth academy
T'was nice knowing you, lads. I beg Ultimate Messi to be merciful with us.

>in our way.
in his way, I mean, since I'm not a barça customer

mid-table team

they won a world cup and back to back euros without him so I think fine

This is the beginning of his redemption arc.

You have Mathieu in your side, m13

>Spain crashes out in the group stages, loses 5-1 to Netherlands
>Argentina gets to the final

??

top cuck

part of the strategy, m8

must make them feel comfortable at our abode so that we may strike them when they least expect it

aah, the decoy cuck, go on then

He is so handsome with a beard

This desu

Old testament prophet Messi is best Messi

Morale must be up

That he is

If only he didn't have little elf ears

i wish he would grow his hair longer again but keep the beard

absolute madman-core

He reminds me of Link from Botw :3

Then he'd just go back to being ugly

I liked him when he had 3 colors on his head

>7 goals in the past 3 games
Is 2012 GOAT Messi back?

>fuck
>marry
>kill

Pick your favourite Messi.

>Teen Messi (05-06)
>Chosen Messi (07-09)
>Prime Messi (10-14)
>Punished Messi (15-16)
>Redemption Messi (16-*)

Definitely punished

>Punished Messi
I want to punish Messi, if you know what I mean

Neither. I pick Big Boss Messi (2018+)

i just realized how asymmetrical his face is

Messi is the only thing that separate them from mediocrity

You can compare him with any other player...but just in goals. As a footballer he is without a doubt the best in this planet. Maybe he is the best player ever. It's unbelievable how much good he is in every single aspect of attacking. No one is or was that good.

imagine messi winning wc 2018 with this style, it would be almost divine

Ronaldo Nazario

He might have gotten fat as fuck but he was amazing

And Maradona or Pele. I just can't imagine that guys controlling the game like the Kroos, organizing the Game like Modric, has vision like Hazard, hase 1v1 skill like Neymar, has the precision of Xabi Alonso and score like Ronaldo. He is the top player of every aspect of the attack. No one is good in everything, avryone is best in some aspect. Not Messi. This is why i think he might be the bestest ever.

i know it's just youtube but Messi's passing compilations are the best in my opinion. You don't see any other forward have 20 minute passing videos like Messi which rival midfielder technique

Argentina won't even qualify lol

Ronaldo was great at 1v1s because he could dribble and was also strong and quick as hell, he also had some pretty amazing passes with Madrid and the NT but he didn't excel at that nearly as much as he did playing as a striker, i think he's the GOAT striker desu

>has the vision of Hazard
top b8

hes also got the cock of rio ferdinand

This is the patrician footballer look. It truly would be amazing.

Jesus christ. Literally

Glorious

>And the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into Sprite

And Neymar will be 100% Judas

imagine puyol with beard
the classy caveman jesus look

looks like Haggard

>The precision of Xabi Alonso

george harrison's weird cousin

Idk, but what I do know he deserves a 50m tall statue infront of the Camp Messi stadium. He did more for Barcelona then all the great players who played there combined.

The Messiah look, how redeemed

Pre-Messi Barcelona: 1 CL in 100 years and Real Madrid's little bitch

Post-Messi Barcelona: 5 CL and managed to even the record with Real Madrid and got more domestic titles than them since Messi joined

the 70s and 80s look

>Camp Messi

I like it. Camp Neuer is not fitting at the moment.

Pretty much this

Messi ain't even the captain, they'd rather make a statue of Xavi or Iniesta, or even Busquets

>argentina went to the finals
>bottled all 3 of them

1.messi
2.cruyff

Actually 4, as he was a starter against Brazil F team in the 2007 Copa America final.

have you ever seen iniesta speak? that man is so beta i'm sure he apologized for cumming inside his wife during sex

no, actually it's

1. cruyff
2. messi

Without cruyff, no la masia (as we know it today), no tiki-taka, no pep guardiola, no golden generation

Kek

>Post-Messi Barcelona: 5 CL
Good goy. He didn't play past the group stage in 2006.

They need to win against Peru to have a chance and we have the tendency to fuck up

Sticky when?

This is now a Christiano Ronaldo appreciation thread:
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ramos sent him to hell, but Messi's going deeper

>Don't have to deal with selfish Neymar
>Starts preforming very well
woooooooooooooooooooooow

nope.

He's a chinlet without it

Will be based

A lot. Barça made a fatal mistake letting Nerman go. They should have taken better care of his ego. Pic related.

fuck

roll

Chosen Messi

they should have a statue with a giant Cruyff lowering himself to patt little Messi on the head
lol its not rivaling midfielders, he's towering over everyone in passing. he would be goat in any attacking or even controlling position

late prime/punished messi, when he started to really goat it up with through balls and quit dribbling as much

just imagine an attack with:

teen messi - prime messi - chosen messi
punished messi - redemption messi
the yet to come pirlo messi