How do you think Marvlel would handle this scene?

How do you think Marvlel would handle this scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=6VFCfx_rKbI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQxU53f_N64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A stable camera?

needs more sarcasm and bright colors for the kids

quips

Marvel would have put a shittier soundtrack, a more stable camera like and a less comfy lighting, maybe with some brighter lines, throwing away the one about the "heavy breathing baby Clark" for example. Would look clean, but without personality.

Q U I P S
U
I
P
S

It would have taken place in at an airport and also have CGI

>a more stable camera
>i didn't pirate Civil War

Marvel would have cast a lead actor with charisma.

I've watched it but I don't remember it. I recall a lot of shitty action cuts though.

>middle of a fight
>suddenly bald woman on green screen tells you to hold her hand.

I really like the first half of this movie.

kek

They already did better

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck this looks like a still from the mirror by tarkovsky

5 jumpcuts for the 3 second hug

>me and my geek friends coming home from comic con.jpg

they would've injected some actual character and writing chops

wow.

marvel continues to raise the bar.

yeah they would've injected the same character, over and over, for everyone of their movies

i, too, watch jenny nicholson

>without personality

It's shocking to me that adult human beings can actually watch Marvel movies, over and over, and have some actual emotional investment in them. I mean the notion that you can consume this corporate crap, this fucking nonsense masquerading as a movie, over and over, for years. It's just shocking to me. That adult humans don't realize they're being fed creatively bankrupt shit for children.

Like imagine how fucking childish you have to be to actually enjoy this stuff. This derivative, forgettable, dull garbage.

Meanwhile, you have literally one, and only one, director working in the superhero genre today with any integrity or artistic vision. And he's routinely derided and mocked for trying to elevate the genre beyond it's horrible state.

Like, there used to be directors like Donner, or Raimi, or even Nolan early on who had some kind of vision, had some kind of creative spark.

But the corporate machine has pushed them out in favor of... Peyton Reed. Bryan Singer. Scott Derrickson.

I mean, my god. Soon that same machine will have pushed out Zack Snyder and Chris Terrio as well. Because these idiotic manchildren can't stand anything related to superheroes that isn't just dull, dry, forgettable escapism. It's pathetic. Truly pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQxU53f_N64

It's pathetic. Truly pathetic.

Like:
>BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Cue Stan Lee cameo asking for the wifi password.

>not pictured: Wonder Woman

Does Jenny hates Marlel and worships KinoSnyder?

fpbp

this desu senpai. I unironically enjoyed MoS and BvS. I don't think the justice league movie will be good only because it seems like they're going to stray from creating comic book movies that have can actually handle real world themes and emotions.

>you have literally one, and only one, director working in the superhero genre today with any integrity or artistic vision.
Having a vision is one thing. Using that to create a movie that's actually entertaining is another.

>it's 2017
>DCucks are STILL butthurt

bravo joss!

That scene was emotional.

Does anyone know what soundtrack was playing?

>it's 2017
>BvS is still discussed
Lmao

>it's 2017
>BvS is still laughed at
fixed

>guys I keep spamming threads about this movie, that means it's good!

>he's routinely derided and mocked for trying
No, he's routinely derided and mocked for failing.

>that's actually entertaining is another.

See, MCU capeshitters only care about what's "entertaining." In their mind, movies exist solely to distract themselves from the horror that is their own existence for a couple hours.

BvS and MoS are both "entertaining" films, in that they have gripping characters, beautiful visuals, immense depth and complexity, and even some "fun" action sequences.

They are not the dull, easy, forgettable McDonald's esque quipfests that Marvel shits out on a daily basis. If that's what you mean by "entertaining."

>hawaiian shitskin
>nigger
>muslim apologist

When will DC embrace Aryan supermen like Marvel and jettison their SJW diversity agenda?

the fact that redditor tourists such as yourself as still so triggered by people liking a movie, nearly a year after it came out, is a pretty good indication of quality

>aryan supermen

AHAHAHAHHAHAA

>If that's what you mean by "entertaining."
No, I wasn't even talking about Marvel movies at all. I'm talking about film in general. Having a vision means nothing if you can't produce something people enjoy.
>BvS and MoS are both "entertaining" films, in that they have gripping characters, beautiful visuals, immense depth and complexity
>immense depth and complexity
See? You're a man with vision. You had an idea where you pretend like a movie based on comic book superheroes is more important than it actually is. You had the idea to post outrageous praise for it all in an effort to harvest (You)'s, and it worked! You got my (You). Your vision was at least somewhat successful, while Snyder's vision was not. Understand now?

>triggered by people liking a movie
so hes Sup Forums and Sup Forums? or wait is it your first year on Sup Forums and this site?

You don't actually need to answer because I already know haha

>doesn't like Jewish shill Trump
Sounds like an aryan superman to me.

>he disagrees with my meme president, ergo he's not a perfect physical specimen

Can you stop posting white fucking males
this is a dcshitskin thread you cunt

The true plebs are the people who unironically believe that MoS and BvS had "immense depth and complexity". It's like you can't cope with genuinely intelligent and thought-provoking art films, so you latch onto something as pretentious as Snyder's CG offerings as a means to pretend you're 'above' people who casually enjoy unabashed escapism, without having to actually engage your brain the way you would with something that has genuine depth to it.

The discussions about BvS on this board never have anything to do with the moral dilemmas or illuminating allegories the movie pretends to raise, instead the fanboys spend their time lecturing everyone about the true meanings of the scenes and the character motivations that everyone else missed, as if that somehow proves nuance or intelligence, when in reality all it serves to do is illustrate what a failure Zack Snyder is at communicating to the audience what they need to know.

Fuck, the CW thread about who was in the right between Cap and Tony yielded a more intelligent discussion than BvS ever has as far as I can tell. Is it high cinema? Is it fuck, but it's entertaining, and I'd rather have that than nothing, which is about as much as BvS provides.

>Having a vision means nothing if you can't produce something people enjoy.

Okay, well first, I and millions of others who have good taste do, in fact, enjoy Snyder's films. So there's that.

It seems that your argument is "BvS is bad because people didn't have fun watching it."

Which I guess is ontologically true if you define "good" by "people had fun watching it." Most people did not, or at least didn't after they were told by pseudo-intellectuals who call themselves film critics that it was misogynist.

But I see no reason whatsoever to define a film's quality by how fun manchildren find it.

>illustrate what a failure Zack Snyder is at communicating to the audience what they need to know.

I thoroughly agree that Zack Snyder is a director who shows instead of telling, and allows visual symmetry, symbolism and context flesh out characters, plot, and motivations instead of hackneyed expository dialogue.

Some fun upbeat music as he walks in

Probably would have skipped over the whole nuance of Martha trying to seem happy for Clark when he just punched her in the gut by referring to someone else as his parents, she would have just said like "Wow that's great, let's go inside and eat some pie" or something

And then they would have eaten pie and she'd have told the story about him struggling to breathe as an offhand anecdote, like "and look at you now, all grown up" instead of "I'm afraid for you now as I was afraid for you then because I'm your mother"

The dialogue would have been a lot peppier and there would have been a couple of quip-counterquip-countercounterquip exchanges

>Okay, well first, I and millions of others who have good taste do
I, and many millions more with ACTUAL good taste did not. So there's that.

>It seems that your argument is "BvS is bad because people didn't have fun watching it."
>fun
You're making some wild assumptions while trying to strawman. Again, I was talking about film in general. People have many different kinds of visions of many different kinds of movie experiences. Some could be light, joyful comedies, while others could be a suspenseful thriller, a sad love story or a serious family drama. I wasn't talking about marvel movies like you keep alluding to. Try to focus on things we're actually talking about, ok? And back to the point, who cares if you have a nice vision if you can't properly execute it?

>Most people did not
At least you admit most thought the movie was shit. Acceptance is the first step, good job.

>or at least didn't after they were told by pseudo-intellectuals who call themselves film critics that it was misogynist.
Now this is just sad. For as much as Snyder posters act like intellectuals they sure don't present arguments like intellectuals.

I don't think you responded to a single point I made, so I'm leaving the thread

I addressed it, pointing out that it was entirely based on things you made up. You can run if you want to though. Good bye Snyder poster. Your arguments were non existent, just like your self respect.

I realize I'm in the minority, but I really enjoyed the film. I like how they spun superhero 9/11 into Batman's motivation right off the bat. I thought some of the cuts were janky, but I also thought Age of Ultron was utter shit in comparison to something like this. I feel like if this was splayed out into a series or a few movies, it would have turned out a lot better, but I felt like they did alright.

The fucking "look at these Justice League symbols and watch the videos" montages were so bad.

I like the characters in Snyderverse. They're human, they have reasonable flaws and motivations, I can relate to them.

I can't relate to the MCU characters. They're not human characters, they don't think or act in human ways. That's why everything in the MCU, every emotion, every reaction, has to be explicitly stated. If they left it to subtext the audience would have no idea what was happening because it's impossible to understand these flat inhuman characters.

Someone's probably going to turn around with something deliberately retarded like "but they're not human they're superhuman ¦:^) ¦:^)", I'm not going to reply to those posts.

>Says he's kind of hot
>Is kind of hot
BRAVO

>They're not human characters, they don't think or act in human ways.
Just looking at one of them, Captain America feels alienated and lonely in a world he doesn't recognize. How's that not human?

There are specific scenes which are meant to highlight Captain America's sense of isolation. Outside of those scenes he seems to have no problem living and quipping in a modern world he should be constantly bewildered by. There's very little integration of the trait into the character, it's just stated at intervals.

That said Cap is my favourite MCU character because he at least has some developing character relevance, reflecting the changing face of America and the idea of American values.

>everyone that doesn't agree with me is a Redditor
Why are a Capekids so childish? Will they ever grow up and leave their us vs them mentality.

>I thoroughly agree that Zack Snyder is a director who shows instead of telling, and allows visual symmetry, symbolism and context flesh out characters, plot, and motivations instead of hackneyed expository dialogue.
You must have missed the scenes in which Lex literally spelled out his motivations to the camera... and they still didn't make sense. And in case this escaped you, Snyder's visual symmetry was a complete failure, which is why the Martha scene was met with such ridicule. It completely missed the mark. It's not enough to put meaning in there, his job as a director is to communicate it to the audience, a facet of his craft that is severely lacking.

>specific scenes
You mean literally any other scene that's not action?

I liked BvS but you're talking out your ass here.

>They're not human characters, they don't think or act in human ways. That's why everything in the MCU, every emotion, every reaction, has to be explicitly stated. If they left it to subtext the audience would have no idea what was happening because it's impossible to understand these flat inhuman characters.

You've just described the DCEU characters.

How the fuck do I achieve this? Roids?

>Outside of those scenes he seems to have no problem living and quipping in a modern world he should be constantly bewildered by
This is the worst thing of these flicks: The characters are not consistent.
One movie they are sad and trying to cope with their inner demons and in the next Avengers flick they are quipping around destroying cardboard armies.
The Avengers is an overrated blockbluster with no tension or drama at all, if this was another time it would get a 6/10 and it's sequel a 4/10.
I would blame Joss Whedon, he set the quippy tone that it's killing blockbusters, you can also thank him for making safe and formulaic blockbusters they way to go. He also doesn't care about continuity.

It's very obtainable if you already have a decent build and if someone will pay you a lot of money to do nothing but work out for several months with the very best personal coaches and dietitians.

does that describe you user?

man, what happened? this was a good scene, then the second half of the movie it all just went full schlock.

>the second half of the movie it all just went full schlock.

how do you mean?