Sup Forums can we agree that banning people on the terror watch list from purchasing guns is a good idea?

Sup Forums can we agree that banning people on the terror watch list from purchasing guns is a good idea?

Also why the fuck do you need an assault rifle? I understand pistols (for defense in public) a shotgun (for defense in your home) and hunting rifles (for sport). Why do you need a damn machine gun that is solely designed for killing people? Don't even give me that "to overthrow a tyrannical government!" shit, 'cause your little AR ain't going to do jack against a predator drone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBQyxlsW2ag
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/311
youtube.com/watch?v=S3sGZSSiJh0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just ban all Muslims from gun ownership, citizenship, residency, and any and all constitutional rights.

DENY
INTERN
DEPORT

I think we can agree on SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>there
>it's that word
>again

Who decides who is on the "terror watch list"?

So you want to stop gun violence

90% of gun violence is handguns

you think you should ban semi automatic rifles?

Also, anyone can be deemed a terrorist by the government in USA

one post

kill yourself

sage

NO WE CANT!

This so called, common sense measure is a ruse. Any president with the stroke of a pen, could easily put all Americans on that watchlist, no dice.

Seems you've never read this.

>well-regulated militia
If you won't accept regulation and order then you don't fulfill criteria anyways.

>Also why the fuck do you need an assault rifle?

Because this is America you commie fuck. We didn't get to where we are today by asking Britain to kindly leave.

There is already legal precedent for banning certain arms from the public. For example you can't have a rocket launcher. Also felons are not allowed to on arms.

This addresses not dindu to dindu gun violence. These steps are taken to address mass shootings. Denying the device which allows a shooter to rapidly kill many people cuts down on casualties. While it still may happen with a pistol, the death count goes from 50 to maybe 12.

an AR is the best home defense, no guns. also tattoos are degenerate and disgusting.

>cause your little AR ain't going to do jack against a predator drone.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBQyxlsW2ag

Don't worry senpai, I've got it covered.

>assault rifle
>machine gun
>AR-15

Pick one, faggot

>There is already legal precedent for banning certain arms from the public. For example you can't have a rocket launcher. Also felons are not allowed to on arms.

So because we already have some unconstitutional laws, more are OK?

>Sup Forums can we agree that banning people on the terror watch list from purchasing guns

OP if you don't mind me taking a nibble from your bait, I would like to know what exactly would a person have to do to land on that list.

I want to know ALL the things that would put someone on said list.

Once I know all of the criteria then we can have an actual conversation.

8/10 post. Almost perfect, forgot to call me a cuck though so you lost a point there. You also forgot to call me a shill and I was forced to deduct another point. Try again next time.

>Why do you need a damn machine gun
I might not.
But screw you, I want one, and I'm not hurting anyone with it.

You do know there is readily available technology that can disrupt drone signals and disable them right?

You also do know that the same people who operate and work on predator drones are also the same "gun nuts" you mock and laugh at, and who you expect to disarm the American people right?

The biggest supports of the 2nd Amendment is and always will be current military personnel and vets. What do you think theyre going to do? Disarm themselves?

Taking away the UNALIENABLE right to bear arms from people on the watch list is not only a violation of the 2nd amendment, but a violation of the 5th as well.

What is your criteria for differentiating assault rifles from hunting rifles?

what the fuck do you think an ar-15 is? its just a semi automatic rifle

They'll just bring a fucking shotgun and some pistols and kill 75% of the people

you're going to desecrate the constitution to save like 40 lives a year in a country of hundreds of millions?

"Assault rifle"

Automatic rifles are already banned in the US

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/311

>(b) The classes of the militia are—
>(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

In conjunction with pic related, it literally just means, "So that the people can be well armed, their right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
Federalist No. 29 backs this up.

/thread

>the right of the people
>the people
not the well regulated militias or members of the well regulated militias, the people

But you can own a rocket launcher maybe do your research next time before spouting off shit you know nothing about

Funny, AKs work just fine for every front that America has failed to win in the middle east.

Regardless, AR > shotgun for HD in literally every situation. Anyone who disagrees probably gets their gun knowledge from CSI.

ahmed please

The historical bases of the Second Amendment are English common law, the yeomanry (or the English tradition of universal armament), and the Glorious Revolution, which was precipitated by the last Catholic king of England attempting to trick Englishmen into giving up their rights by instituting formal hierarchic militias with centralized armories. Bearing arms is a right without criteria so as to frustrate efforts at incremental infringement or clever promises.

>More gun control.

You want America to be as safe as safe Mexico OP?

> While it still may happen with a pistol, the death count goes from 50 to maybe 12
>or 34 dead and 23 wounded
>Just ban the salt rifles goyim

NICE.

Momo Katzenhiemer

>he doesn't want to ban assault hajjis
wew

god i love whipping this out when leftys try acting like an abrams means armed resistance is a futile act

a rocket launcher is not "arms" but you can still own one

if you cant tell the difference between an ar-15 and an assault rifle you're prolly to stupid to talk about anything involving guns

You make a valid point. I want to know all the things that put a person on the terror watch list as well. Maybe a compromise is the best solution then. Publicize what gets you on the watchlist, then ban people on said list from purchasing guns with out further examination.

Sup Forums can we all agree that two things that go nicely together are guns and snatch?

Her ex-husband is getting ass raped in prison because he thought it would be a good idea to cheat on that. What an idiot.

No, because you can be put on a "watch" list without any due process. It's absurd how many innocent people are on the no-fly list.

the 2nd amendment isn't about general defense or sport. sand niggers using AKs worked pretty well. AKs, ARs, and whatever else will work fine for us if need be.

Who decides who's going on the terror watch list and what are the criteria for doing so?

And, and that's the important part, isn't a terrorist (someone using violence to change politics) exactly what your founding fathers envisioned when they wrote down that law? And might this terror watch list gun ban not be something a tyrannical government would abuse?

There are pre-WWII firearms that have the exact same function, same ammo capacity and are MORE powerful than an AR-15. They just don't trigger the feels based on appearance. Not that you give a shit though.

And you conveniently didn't address the leaf's point that the government can essentially brand anyone or any group as a terrorist or terrorist group.

Honestly, the only people who think a homegrown insurgency is destined to inevitable failure are those who have never been in the military. People who know the tactics and the risks associated with them don't take the prospect of fighting armed insurgencies in this country, or in other country, very lightly. Such an effort would require very thorough cordon and search operations in a country of 320 million people. It's generally accepted that CQB situations like this, even against less skilled adversaries, will result in 50% casualties. Writing this off as irrelevant because muh drones is fucking ignorant and I dare OP to be the first man in the stack in a hostile situation. He'll learn pretty quick that a drone won't save him from getting his brain turned to pink mist.

>Asking why I need an assault rifle
>How else am I supposed to mow down a gay nightclub?

A rocket launcher is definitely arms. The redcoats were coming to seize cannons when the militia engaged them on the green in Lexington.

go fuck yourself. -Sincerely, The 2nd Amendment.

AR-15 is too dangerous nobody needs anything more than AR-10

why not ban them from the country instead?

topzozzle m8

sweet ass pussy shall not be infringed

>Sup Forums can we agree
No.

>A civilian insurgency could never stand against the US military
Apparently it can if it fucks goats.

First tell me why I, a responsible man with no criminal history, no domestic violence history, no history of psychiatric treatment or drug abuse, should not be able to possess, carry or wield any rifle, pistol or automatic weapon of my choice for sport shooting or home defence?

If your answer includes the word NEED, you are a fool and will be ignored.

imagine the power goes out. 2 hours pass, wtf is going on, kinda mad now. 24 hours pass, damn we need to do something, all neighbors are outside of their houses now. 1 week, shit has hit the fan, niggers and spics everywhere looting, neighbors band together and hold most of them off by sheer numbers and intimidation.

1 month passes. cannibals roam the streets, the government tried to put everyone in camps, only the smart and the violent refused and now its coon town vs bean town. 30 round mags get dumped into hordes of zombie spics, some are even headless, walking around shouting in bean language no one understands, but their actions say it all. rape, steal, kill.

thank god we stockpiled all this food and ammo said only the people still alive and free. the libtards are being raped by jose whether they are in a camp or not.

kek

Assault rifles are the M.A.D. of weaponry against a tyrannical government. They MUST kill you of you brandish one in defiance, meaning they lose out on having another sheep producing em tax money.

THICC
H
I
C
C

>Also felons are not allowed to on arms.
they lost that right through due process by being convicted by jury, not some bureaucrat putting his name on a list

>'cause your little AR ain't going to do jack against a predator drone.
Sounds like more people need to own predator drones then.

shekelberg

How exactly do you get on the terror watch list? What's procedure?

I like that dude

No we cannot agree. Why stop at the second amendment? Why not they put your name on a list and you just lose all your rights?

kek

Someone at DHS decides you belong on it and puts you there. No judicial oversight, no notification, nothing.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is an idiot. The constitution requires due process to deny people rights. Want to ban convicted terrorist from buying guns? That might be possible.

If you think Ahmed will be deterred by not being able to legally buy a gun you are a fool. TATP can be made with commonly available chemicals and has proven to be a highly effective explosive in numerous attacks including the recent bombing in Brussels. Not to mention that Mexico is flush with weapons including full auto which are much more difficult to legally acquire here.

>Also why the fuck do you need an assault rifle?
Cause is fun like goddamn, why can't i just have a fucking gun without getting questioned

Do you understand the definition of well regulated? It doesn't involve gubbermint oversight, it means in proper working order

Rollerino

Yerushel Katzenfeld it is.

No you've got it all wrong. The problem with the AR-15 is too immature. Going down is only going to result in more casualties. For Christ Sake I don't even want to think how many people would die to AR-7's. We need to get an adult AR. An AR that can vote and understand responsibilities. Give them All AR-18's. That way the gun is old enough to know the difference between right and wrong.

>what is pearl harbor

rull

So the issue is that the terror watchlist and no-fly lists have zero due process and are completely arbitrary.

>implying Hawaii was a state in 1941
Pls be b8

>In the document that spends its entirety barring the federal government from restricting the freedoms of its citizens, "regulated" is surely meant in the way we freedom-hating faggots use it when we're talking about restricting the rights of others. Man, why didn't those wig-wearing geezers just say "restricted" instead of "regulated" that would have cleared a lot of things up.
Fuck you, move to Canada.

It was still part of the US, retard.

>Don't even give me that "to overthrow a tyrannical government!" shit, 'cause your little AR ain't going to do jack against a predator drone.

Yes because nobody has lost against guerillas in the past century. Especially not America.

Imagine all the trouble they have with PR when they're bombing shitstainistan and some innocents get blown up. Now imagine that's happening WITHIN YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

Not to mention that the more people rebel, the more of the military will come with them.

It was a part of the US like Puerto Rico is part of the US, dumbfuck. Admit your wrong instead of being a little nigger kike child.

>It was a part of the US
There, glad to see you admit your mistake.

From what I have heard we should have armed all this fuckers friends to the teeth and they would have taken care of him long ago....

Pearl Harbor itself, as a military base, was sovereign US soil.

You're still a pedantic retard for trying to count unincorporated territory as part of These United States in this argument.
Those people did not have the right to bear arms, citizens do.

>Sup Forums can we agree that banning people on the terror watch list from purchasing guns is a good idea?
Not at all. It lets people know that they're on the terror watchlist, if they're denied a gun but don't have mental health issues or a criminal past. With this info, it'd be pretty easy for ISIS to figure out what the government knows about their sleeper agents
If there was a way to discretely do it sure, but there isn't without giving away important information.

>Hawaii
>1941
>A state

Man a lot of retards online these days.

>Sup Forums can we agree that banning people on the terror watch list from purchasing guns is a good idea?
No because due process you shit

in a country far away, the people were having a hard time with their government. so ours graciously gave them guns to fight back against their corrupt governments.

what kind of guns did our government give them?
so why do they these guns but we dont?

>Those people did not have the right to bear arms, citizens do.
You're pulling on some really thin strings to try to defend your poorly made picture, you knokw.

>Giving the state absolute control over who can be stripped of a constitutional right without due process

Oh boy, another bait thread. Sounds gr8 senpai. Definitely no potential for abuse.

rolling so i may ascend from the goyim and take my place among the chosen people

You have the distinct honor of being the 10,000th Hill Shill to post the same tired anti-gun nonsense, congrats on achieving mega-faggotry!

Under Obama and Hillary

>>Terror watch list means white Christian Americans and Veterans.

Under Trump.

>>Terror watch list means actual terrorists, who serve a threat to national security.

You mean the whole premise it's founded on? You're attacking the ancillary details (incorrectly) and ignoring the main thrust. That's not how you win an argument, that's how a sixteen year old convinces himself that all the adults are wrong.

I have a Saiga with a 30 round drum full of 000 buck that says otherwise.
No need to aim, I can rain hell from the hip. I can swap those out for #7 and get rid of all the guesswork.

>machine gun

you're just retarded

The nigger could have made a pair of pressure cooker bombs and killed everyone in that building. The death count would have been like OKC. Wanna ban pressure cookers?

Fuck yourself, I'm a leftwing Berniefag and this leftist bitch sums up my argument perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=S3sGZSSiJh0&feature=youtu.be

Why does due process mean nothing?

This is the most autistic post I've ever seen on Sup Forums, with your previous post being a close second.