Do you qualify to immigrate to Trump's America?

time.com/4887574/trump-raise-act-immigration/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/12/white-supremacists-carry-torches-chant-nazi-slogans-rally-virginia/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
time.com/4887574/trump-raise-act-immigration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>19 points

Also what is this memery

19 points.
May get it up to 23 if I rise my English score from "moderate" to "good", and in one year I'll have two more for age. Getting more than 25 seems impossible for me, though.

Why would anyone take US immigration laws seriously? Just fly there and overstay on a visa, it's not like you'll get kicked out.

>35 points

Consider that my extended family returned after just one generation, I don't think I'd want to try it again. The family in Canada and Australia haven't returned. Probably try my luck in those countries if I wanted to go abroad.

18 feels bad man can't immigrate

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/12/white-supremacists-carry-torches-chant-nazi-slogans-rally-virginia/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

No thanks. Your country is headed for a civil war between retards and non-retards. It's going to get ugly.

What olympic medals did you win?

I'm a physics post-doc. It's pretty easy for me to emigrate cause I can find employment through my university network and have the highest level of education.

Will be back with my Nobel Prize.

Why would anyone living in a half decent country want to immigrate to that god-forsaken mexican colony

27 points
If I get a PhD I can immigrate, or I can do so right now if I get a job offer with a salary of $77,900.
Looks doable, but you'd still miss out on a lot of highly qualified immigrants.

28, WTF I hate Drump now

>tfw if I'd gotten a Master's in STEM I could have qualified

>time.com/4887574/trump-raise-act-immigration/

Hrrrm.

Between 22 and 35, foreign college degree, good english, job waiting above 103,900.

That's not so hard. Those are the people we should be looking for.

Or:

Over 50, foreign bachelors degree, fluent english, job offer over 155,800 waiting also gets you in.

This isn't hard at all. If you want to go to America, try not sucking.

33 but I dont plan on return to JewSA any time soon.

fuck drumpf and fuck 56% people

What's ironic about this immigration policy is those who qualify are exactly the kind of people who will look down on Trumpfags and threat them as second-class citizens.

Do you think a highly educated upper middle class guy is going to look at some dirty ass Trumpfag and think, "yep he's part of my kind, he's white". LOL

Your score: 19

This desu.
They should just add a criterium "white, 10 points."

Hmm, looks like Trump's building some kind of Switzerland 2.0 over there. Interesting.

Interesting, for normal people you basically need to both have at least a master's and a job offer over $78k USD a year.

The funny thing is this is bad for the American middle class as even on the same wages the foreign worker will be under a lot of pressure not to lose his job and migration staus, meaning they'll take more shit than an American would. I'm really glad this isn't an option I'd ever consider for myself.

28 points, but I had to lowball my education since I have a professional degree, but not in STEM.

23 points

15 points.
tfw at least I live in first world, no need to move

This, to prevent America from becoming brown.

lmao if you can't get past this and want to move to the US - don't you fucking subhuman, literally need to be average to get in

>aged 26-30
>foreign bachlors
>english ability - lmao who doesnt have it at good at the very least
10-12
>average job offer

10+5+(10 or 11 or 12)+5

ez 30-32

Do not see a problem with that graph

You people are forgetting about NAFTA visas, those wouldn't be covered in this law and Trump will cave to employer demands for some amount of unskilled labor.

21/30

35/30 easy shit but wouldn't live there for the life of me

>26-30
>Foreign master's in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics
>Fleunt
>salary above $103k
>No nobel prize
>No olympic medal
>No investment

Can't immigrate to my own country.

>JUST

>Being poor

>Fleunt

Kek, I knew someone was bound to stumble on that one.

>prevent

I would in one year provided I got a job offer.
But I wouldn't actually do it.

>tfw you will never get to live in america
>tfw you will never be free
;_;

To be fair the problem in Western countries lies within the younger generations from migrants. Controlling the influx might help but you need some way to get rid of the problematic population.

>31
Also this but unironically.

24/30

>29

JUST

17/30
and that is implying me english is exelent

Holy shit this is brutal, but it's not like it's going to pass

Nice