Tfw too intelligent to watch Football and Mixed Martial Arts

>tfw too intelligent to watch Football and Mixed Martial Arts

>actors thinking they represent the arts

LOL

She really went full on pretentious and uninformed. How embarrassing

is streep the female tarkovsky of our generation?

Sup Forums will never ever recover

Tarkovsky had talent

>mfw a RICH, WHITE CIS-GENDERED woman tells me how I should feel and think

>pretentious

There's that word again. In reality, you were just too dumb to get it.

streep isnt afraid to stand up to a room full of haters and speak her mind. She stands up for true art in much of the same way tarkovsky did for his generation

Is this a meme? I've seen it used for other people that used pretentious in their post. Although my use of it was correct.

>mixed martial arts
>not arts

Better stay with the highest arts

>too dumb to get her leftist ranting

lolno

All these butthurt a/sp/ies

Based Streep

>tfw too genetically blessed to have a ugly witch nose and beady eyes

>Based Streep

was she talking about real football or american football?

I'm okay with what she said cause those are two sports I really can't care for at the moment.

Football is a fucking sham now and MMA is just something I can never get into.

>streep
>true art

All she has been in is hollywood trash

>I read scripts on camera and redo it until the director tells me I did a good job
>M-muh arts

>SEE, MERYL STILL HAS GOT "IT"!

>you can't watch football if you don't have an iq of AT LEAST 130
seriously?

Why did she piss on MMA?

I missed it

Because she is an out of touch leftist. All sports are the same to her and she just wanted to call out what was popular at the moment

So watch it. You don't need an IQ of more than 75 to use Google

There's nothing uniquely "leftist" about basic human decency, son.

So just because shes a woman she doesnt have the capacity to create true art?

Just fuck off back to Sup Forums bigot. I thought the election fags were back on their own board

Except she wasn't talking about "basic human decency"

But you need it to appreciate true arts

She basically used those exact words

>So just because shes a woman
0/10 troll harder next time

Don't forget she probably had help writing her rant, had multiple people look at it, talked about it with her circle of friends, who all didn't talk her out of it

It's like a prime example of rich elitest liberalism with no checks or balances because you've never interacted with anyone outside hollywood in decades and someone with different political views literally destroys your world so thoroughly that you embarrass yourself in front of the entire world.

>newfag
Fuck off back to plebbit its obvious shill

she hasn't been in any real art, just commercial trash

Yes, she was.

>tfw too intelligent to vote Drumpf

When does he do his podcasts? I really want to hear his opinion, just like with good ole billy red tits

No, she wasn't. It was her soapbox outlet for her liberal butthurt.

>So just because shes a woman she doesnt have the capacity to create true art?

The other user wasn't saying that, but yes that is true. If they had the capacity they would have done it by now.

lel

How many men used their athletic talents to climb out of their holes? How many of them became actors? Ok! OJ Simpson is a bad example.

She's just a rich snooty bitch.

>Drumpf

>why can't you be more nice and tolerant you stupid evil retards

shortly followed by

>why do people keep not voting for what we want?

t. every modern liberal

>too
i don't think you understand.

Imagine being Vince Vaughn at that awards show and having to be all like "damn, Meryl Streep, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your hoarse voice and weird gemstone-encrusted dress. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both all my characters and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Pizzagate infographic on Sup Forums. Like seriously imagine having to be Vince and not only sit in that chair while Meryl Streep parrots her propaganda in front of you, the constant chuckles barely concealing her Jewish agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while she gave that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking voice but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience claps, telling her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MERYL STREEP SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of right-wing literature and conspiracy theories and later alleged Sup Forums shitposts for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Illinois. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her beaky, heavily made-up face as she croaks her words out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "historic (for that is what CNN is calling it)" speech, the speech she worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the room to show more empty stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Vince Vaughn. You're not going to lose the rest of your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>basic human decency
>Hollywood

>just look at all these football watching retards that dont go to the movies. look at all the awards I have

>She's starts her speech by how the world finds them detached from the rest of the world.
>Ends her speech by showing how detached she is from the rest of the world.

I can't wait until I am sipping champagne with Trump on the 20th and laughing at Hollywood.

I wouldn't fuck her with your dick

Who is Vince Vaughn?

>tfw too black for this bullshit

>l
He's the guy from Night at the Roxburry

>look at this pleb who defends hollywood trash

>wahhh member when he was mean to NYT reporter, it made me almost cry :(((

wow reminds me of the shitty Hillary ads with the children watching TV. This is how libtard women think. No wonder she lost

This is full on smell your own farts level or arrogance, but at least from what I've heard SP wont even touch that recently.

I've never watched an awards show, and haven't watched an episode of SP in maybe 10 years, so all your comments about this can be directed elsewhere.

He was in that bowling movie

Not Kingpin, the other one

that's cute

Kek, no. It takes real balls to speak out against Hillary, not Trump. Liberal celebrities only talk about things that are politically correct to criticize and that won't damage their careers. You'll never hear someone like Jennifer Lawrence or Helen Mirren talk about Israel negatively, only things like white males, the patriarchy, the "wage gap" etc. They're the real cowards.

Memes 101 see me after class

Nicely done.

topkek

>Defends Meryl Streep's lecturing on how terrible Trump is for making fun of a disabled person

then proceeds to call people retards....

>implying Mel isn't just waiting for a Shoah partner

She said arts but what she meant was Fine Arts.

What an absolutely detestable human being, she's physically repulsive, and also dumb as fuck. This disgusting diseased american culture has poisoned the minds of millions of kids, all that YASS QUEEN embarrassment, all the black shit, I hope it ends soon.

That hardly describes Hollywood either.

LOOK AT ME, I READ SOME SENTENCES AND OVERREACT INFRONT OF A CAMERA.
IM SUCH AN ARTIST LMAO

Without the foreigners, you wouldn't have MMA you uneducated pretentious cunt. It's called MIXED MARTIAL ARTS for a reason. Different combat sports were brought to America throughout the years.

FUCK IM TRIGGERED.

Well in her mind it does.

how come terrorist attacks never happen in hollywood?