Music To Do Bad Drugs To

Not gonna lie, what’s heroin like? I’m a music geek who likes to listen to music in alternate states of mind. I really like Animal Collective, Flying Lotus, Death Grips, Young Fathers, KAIGA smile (picture below is of MOUTHTRIP, amazing 2016 cassette to trip to) & Of Montreal on weed & shrooms. Most of the time I’m listening to jazz, particularly obsessed with Mingus, Max Roach, John Coltrane, & Machito.

The reason I ask about heroin is the allure of it from it somehow being around me a lot through either homeless people or Intervention shows on TV. Just curious what is beyond “the line”, if there’s truth at the bottom of the endless void of the altered mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLiapiNAJi0
youtube.com/watch?v=j3TinmWprOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=LLiapiNAJi0

don't be an idiot, stay away from heroin
if you want to do an opiate or opioid, stick to hydro. if you've never done heroin, you run the risk of overdosing on your first try.

If heroin is so bad, why are so many people dying to use it?

Lol

music to do good drugs to

Heroin is lame, do ketamine.

What am I, a cat?

Opiates fucking suck
if you wanna do bad drugs
take some DPH

>these plebs haven't even done heroin

Nice get also guy sounds a little like Jeff Mangum

>who likes to listen to music in alternate states of mind
> really like Animal Collective, Flying Lotus, Death Grips

wow OP is hardCORE

listen to good music before doing good drugs

It feels really good.

Like really good.

Ketamine is lame, do PCP

do not overdose on anticholinergics. that is one of the stupidest things you can do.

PCP is lame, do paint solvent

Smoked heroin a few times but didnt like it, found it bpring. Meth on the other hand...

Heroin's fucking incredible, definitely the nicest drug i've ever taken (1yr clean)
As soon as you inhale/snort/shoot it all physical and mental pains and worries immediately fade away and you just feel incredibly comfortable and content. Like the feeling of laying in a warm bed after waking up with nothing to do all day, x10.
Still not worth it, at all.

paint solvent is lame, do antifreeze

its heroin what the hell you think it feels like

youtube.com/watch?v=j3TinmWprOU

here is a good documentary from the 90s on heroin addiction. comfy music included.

antifreeze is lame, do biodiesel

heroin made me incredibly edgy and angry in medium doses, rarely had this with any other opioid