Is trump /ourguy/? The man truly know how to watch kino the alpha way

Is trump /ourguy/? The man truly know how to watch kino the alpha way.

Trump would definitely watch at 1.6x speed if he didn't have a son for fast-forwarding.

/OURGUY/

If I had to vote I probably would have voted for Jill Stein again, but this quote only makes me kind of like him. And there are plenty of things about him I'm not impressed with.

>/ourguy/
>a complete pleb who can't even handle basic technology

he really is Sup Forums

>herr durr a 70 year old man doesn't good with the internet as me!

>VCR
>technology made when Trump was a teenager

>herr durr the POTUS doesn't know how to use a computer

:^}

Once upon a time in anerica takes longer to view than for trump to get his daily dose of sleep.

Bloodsport sucks dick and is JCVD's worst film. I thought he was a hack for a long time because that piece of shit was the only film of his that I'd watched. Now I know better, but it is still terrible. Kickboxer is a better version of the same story, though Lionheart is the best version and also one of his best films. He has made some incredible stuff, but Bloodsport is NOT some of it

He knows enough about computers to not accidentally delete all of his emails.

That's how I watch Bloodsport, the other shit is there for setup and getting it to theatrical length.

le no criticism or jokes about trump meme

No different to an sjw :^)

He just deletes his embarrassing tweets.

I love this man. He's so fucking funny.

Nothing he said in that deleted tweet is wrong, though. He's being hyperbolic to make a point. Leave it to liberals to take everything literally, though.

Yeah. No different except he doesn't want his race systematically destroyed and everything he owns given to brown people.

>ywn shoot the shit with Trump while watching shitty action movies

Fuck directors cuts. I want special Trump edits of movies

>complains about the electoral college
>uses it to win years later anyway
It's kinda like he knew the system and used it to his advantage holy shit wow what a mad man

>le horseshoe theory XD

>says all this
>All the libs call him retarded for it
>all the cuck media posts articles about how great the electoral college is for America just to contradict him and make him look stupid
>Trump wins electoral and loses popular
>libs go into meltdown
>completely renege everything they've said about the electoral vote being good
>make themselves look retarded
>smugtrump.png
4d chess

>Leave it to liberals to take everything literally, though

BLEACH IS A BASE NOT AN ACID REEEEEEE

with commentary.

Trump didn't campaign on out dime though.

kek. I wish I could relive the last 4 months.

>Trump got Clinton's media to admit she intentionally went out of her way to destroy evidence so that it could never be retrieved
absolute madman

s-s-stop posting these user! He w-wasn't being literal!

fuck you!

Everyone on earth makes that same hypocritical statement.
>Trump is a Russian puppet because Russia preferred him, but Clinton isn't a Saudi puppet or a wall street puppet even though they literally paid for her campaign.

Show the tweets then?

Unless...hmm.

no one cares what hillary tweets because she's a mindless robot and has her staff do them

So you can't show the tweets where she contradicts her position on Trump? I see.

Hillary doesn't tweet.
But she takes money from other nations, yet calls Trump a puppet because Putin likes him more than Clinton, because she keeps arming Isis to take down Assad.

>And there are plenty of things about him I'm not impressed with.
First being HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

>Hillary doesn't tweet.

>AmeriCIA

top kek