This kills the soyboy

This kills the soyboy.

I actually miss 'nu-male' as an insult

industrial is prime soyboy material

pure industrial isn't soyboy at all.
post-industrial on the other hand is a soyboy magnet. I'm talking shit like Coil and NiN.

80's industrial definitely is.

this disintergrates them

>literal faggots trying to piss off republicans
>not soy

Wonder what will be the next meme term for an effeminate liberal male obsessed with surface level pop culture.

Is Thirlwell popular outside Australia?

Hole was a slightly better album.

More of a cult figure, but I imagine he's pretty popular wherever industrial fans are. Also he did the soundtrack for the Venture Bros., so people like him for that too.

I've long since ascended from being a soyboy and foetus is in my top 5 artists.
Maybe you're actually a soyboy in denial?

People utilizing fascist imagery for the coolness factor and putting mutilated dicks on cassette covers is as far from soyboy as it can get.

It has a comical levels of masculinity which the soyboy can enjoy, the anons who say that dad rock is nu-male repellent are right in that a non exaggerated ordinary and unironic masculinity is boring and alien to them.

i'm not effeminate at all, but i'm a vegetarian (so was hitler) and so i eat tofu (soy) to get protein

i generally hate surface level pop culture and 'indie' music doesn't interest me

what gives Sup Forums? i'm an atheist too, but i'm not a fedora-person

He's POPULAR anywhere?

This

>p-please accept me

>everything but dadrock is soy

This TENDERISES the soyboy

That's not even the harshest in SPK's discog

THIS

Thirlwell is based

>chooses the most derivative and popular album

Foetus isn't pure industrial at all. Foetus is literally post-industrial you cock gobbler.

He also did the soundtrack for the last 2 seasons of Archer.

Reading comprehension is valuable.

>post-industrial
Post-industrial pre-industrial. Hmm... makes you ponder...

>chooses the most derivative and popular album
I always thought Hole was more popular

Foetus wasn't pre-industrial you idiot. Nurse With Wound and Throbbing Gristle were making industrial in 79, before he even released his first album. Foetus may not be 'post industrial' at the start but he has literally the same approach to the genre as the post-industrial artists of the late 80s and early 90s. Both Hole and Nail hardly qualify as 'pure' industrial' and he NEVER made pure industrial. He was always mixing his shit with experimental rock, classical, funk rock, etc.

Maybe.