Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezaw-g6TIQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shitty bait thread

DRUMPF (nazis) BTFO

Her*

*does not include Hillary Clinton

OH SNAP, GUESS I'M #INANOTHERCOUNTRYANDCAN'TFUCKINGVOTESOMYOPINIONWON'TREALLYHAVEANEFFECTBUTIFIHADACHOICEI'DSOONERVOTEFORAREANIMATEDABOMINATIONCONSISTINGOFCHAIRMANMAOANDSTALINFUSEDTOGETHERINAHIDEOUSMOCKERYOFHUMANITYTHANEVENCONSIDERCASTINGABALLOTFORHILLARYCLINTON NOW!

Why did her shill poster put "Americans" after LGBT?

Capitalized: Muslims, Latinos, African Americans, LGBT

>not capitalized: women, middle class families

That's exactly why #imwithhim you stupid cunt

Watching Drumpfkins get triggered is so fucking satisfying

Shes getting desperate

>shillary and drumpf's aides shitposting at each other on Twitter till November

Literally placing Muslims before women and gays.

tryhard and shitty as usual

as lazy as yelling "racist antisemite"

Trump's speech made him sound like a cry baby

>Hillary trying to engage in meme warfare with old stale normieweb wit
Ultrakek

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS KWEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN

100 100 100 100 100 100

>Literally placing Muslims before women and gays.
They're unironically willing to be subservient to their future sandnigger murderers. It's a bit depressing to see how deep the kike programming runs on them.

>this is her best banter

wow

That's not how memes work, Shillary. I have never seen a presidential candidate fail so hard at trying to be relateable and down-to-earth.

>Watching Drumpfkins get triggered is so fucking satisfying

(You)

U R GAY

You just proved him right

DRUMPFSTERS ON

DAMAGE
A
M
A
G
E

CONTROL
O
N
T
R
O
L

Are you upset?

>literally just what the MSM has been repeating 24/7 for months on end

0/10 bantz, apply youself

wow really makes you think.............

weak retorts as usual

I'm* With Her

*offer not valid for normal white people

Hillarys bantz is on par with a fucking leaf

Everything we must purge

"ALL Americans. All." - Emperor Trump.

Your move shillfags.

But Canadian bantz are brutal and legendary.

the worst part is you just know it's some retard from buzzfeed they hired to write "slay gurl, so sassy" tier tweets

Please can he reply saying "nice meme".

I want this so bad.

This is straight up slander

She's literally the fag who mashes one button in any fighting game

LGBBQs BTFO'd

Lol, no. They're pathetic and annoying. Like a little brother trying to fit in.

Let the bantz up the the better commonwealth countries that have been doing it longer like Australia.

I'm pretty sure thats in order of her caring about the group

Identity politics is all this woman has. Certainly can't run on her successes, accomplishments, or integrity.

Has to be troll no one is this fucking stupid..

im a jeb head and you just cant stop rubbing it in can you

compare that to half a million killed and half the country displaced in Syria, retard

we are still paying the price of Obama pussying out of his own red line

hahahahaahahaha BROWNS BROWNS BROWNS BROWNS BROWNS LGBBQ BROWNS middle class americans (whites)

RECORD STATUS: CORRECTED

>That's not how memes work, Shillary. I have never seen a presidential candidate fail so hard at trying to be relateable and down-to-earth.
Not true, she totally gets 'the kids'

Riddle me this; why are leafs always so fucking dense?

Your humor is bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY

how can you still defend her??

If sold in a Hillary or Lib affiliated shop, yeah, that's true. Thanks for reminding us that you libs love excluding people

>Hillary saying she's for the middle class
you fucking what
sure she can say she cares for the lower classes more, and the upper class is a tossup, but the fucking middle class?

This was proven to be bullshit. Look anyone and google censors out criminal activity to avoid lawsuits. Try again bigot.

>bigot
You're the one supporting a murderer.

lmao

yeah. that's fucking racist against people from other countries

Reminder: Shilter's husband backed Don't Ask Don't Tell and both opposed gay marriage for decades.

The same goes for illegal aliens and cracking down on blacks.

"I'm with HER" brought to you by Goldman-Sachs

>mfw the most clever thing they could think of is "Drumpf"
I feel embarrassed for you guys.

Thats right, under Trump, no more politics of separation or hyphenated Americans. You = Just Americans. America First.

>It's real

Hillary's gonna be pissed when she wakes up in a few hours and see's the bullshit her Twitter team posted. That's just blatant lying that's going make her look even worse to the people that realize Trump is nothing like the racist bigot uninformed retards make him out to be.

*Offer not valid for all the groups I am pandering to

Trump utterly hammers her for 42 minutes flat, devastating blow one after another, and her retort is a 10th grade level "tweet."
If you love Trump like I do you are rejoicing at the sight of her weakness.

that's hella weak persuasion bro

>Shrillary has probably dumped at least six figures into meme research, and all she came up with was literally DELETE THIS

>women
>African Americans
>LGBT Americans
>Middle-class families
What did Trump ever do to these?

Yes I am mad at her definition and all her speeches and votes against those groups of people because last I checked he lets gays poop in whatever bathroom they want while she was instrumental in enforcing don't ask don't tell and building the massive prison industrial complex to imprison all the african americans while also working to suppress rape victims and make sure the wage gap myth is true in her campaign.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezaw-g6TIQI

>ha if I keep repeating variations of "r u mad" I'll sure show them haha Sup Forums BTFO!

Nothing; Hillary doesn't know how to confront her actual opponent so she has to construct this straw man to beat down in order to appear viable.

Hang on, did she really just link directly to Trump's store?

Pardon me:
her many staff member have to construct*

She couldn't even get that far now; the stroke really hit her hard.

Is she literally retarded?

Sweet baby Jesus, the absolute madwoman, she actually did it!

>doubles down on identity politics
People are sick of being told that because they are X they should vote for Hillary despite having no evidence she is actually "for" them

We can't ignore the evidence in front of us user. I'd say yes.

#NotmyImam

How could a presidential nominee be so retarded?

>Hillary is for the middle class

By trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator: uneducated black women and the children of illegal immigrants

So dreamy!

High school drama... give me a break America.

The best part is Trump probably at least dictates his post to an aide or posts them himself.

Hillary on the other hand has a huge expensive team dedicated to twitter warfare.

I wonder if this isn't part of Trumps plan. Distract her on social media and destroy her back in the real world.

Seriously, if any of these retards did any sort of research on Trump, they'd be "woke" as they like to call it.

>grammatically correct
>not an argument

>middle class families

U focking wot m8

Damn, she hasn't had a good diss since the delete your account burn. One hit wonder.

She should call his campaign a #drumpfster fire

Isn't Lena Dunham in charge of her social media?

How much do you think she pays her social media team? It's gotta be, what, at least 100 people just sitting around trying to force spicy memes for their Bangladeshi bots to retweet?

>lumping middle class families with lbgt, nigs, muslims, women
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only the muslim one is half true. Actually I just realized, can she say anything without lying?

>offer not valid for lgbt

Coming from the bitch that takes money from countries that kill fags

She put Muslims first... are they the highest on the oppression scale now?

Daily reminder that Trump supported gay rights long before Hillary, and didn't base his support on polls.

If its like the rest of her staff, she pays the women less to make sure the wage gap myth gets some support.

lmao

Canadians suck.

Because the lefts special snowflakes care more about their identity than their country.
These faggots would jump ship if it benefitted them enough.