Those guys didn't voted for Trump. Why Sup Forums is acting like they did?

Those guys didn't voted for Trump. Why Sup Forums is acting like they did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTqBDzrbTW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they weren't crying and applauding while some old woman was ranting for 20 minutes

is that maggie gyllenhaal

Aw Jake Gyllenhaal brought his mom to the show. Look how happy she is in the background

that's maggie. rude.

underrated

>didn't voted

That's Annette Bening

Or wait is it???

You can be conservative/liberal/libertarian/whatever, leave your political beliefs at home, and realize there is a time and place for certain subjects.

>Why Sup Forums is acting like they did
Alt-Right pussies disown anyone who doesn't like Trump but now they are running out of celebrities to like. So they take a negative reaction to a drunken old ladies ramblings as a confirmation of their flawed logic,

>This is literally what Viggo is thinking in the clip

They're desperate for validation. It's quite sad.

how can colin farrell vote? he's irish

Vigo backed Jill Stein. He goes on Democracy Now sometimes. He's not a conservative or Libertarian.

Kanye >>>>> smelly no talent actors who pretend to be other people for a living

>it's a if you don't like Trump you must be a pinkhaired SJW tumblrina who literally does not ever shut up about politics episode

Warren Beatty is pretty liberal.

It's like they're just realizing that a populist uprising is something that appeals mainly to the lower tiers of society, and that not as many notable, cosmopolitan people are as willing to accept this movement as they thought they would, so they start to detesting everything that is perceived to be outside of this popular movement.

The sad thing is they don't see the similarities of this way of thinking in relation to the sjws they hate.

>strung too tight to have a laugh

He hated Hillary more than Trump though, said it multiple times. Poor guy just wants to make movies and live in an eco-world

> Maybe because she went on a 7min pretentious, self-fellating rant the had absolutely ZERO substance.

>be in charge of ghostbusters marketing
>insult your core audience
>shit movie that kills franchise hopes
>entire movie industry in trouble
>try the same decisive marketing strategy
>alienate half of the nation
>even turn off people on your side

It's about money.

(((Hollywood))) cares about money, not some illuminati tier cultural marxism shit, MONEY.

Beatty and Benning have been around for a while, they know how stupid that speech was. When Dave Chappelle did a better job of addressing the election than Meryl Streep, those faces are made.

If you are on the business side of the industry, the speech was a face palm moment.

Colin just got back into the hollywood circle after a long time in the wilderness, he knows that the industry might shoot itself in the foot right at his comeback.

see

>durr mma and nfl fans are dumb

She correctly pointed out douchebag behavior of mocking a disabled reporter. How does this imply some kind of global conspiracy in your eyes?

>nfl
>literally the most popular thing on tv
>mma
>popular among coveted 18-35 male demographic
>let's insult them

This really is ghostbusters tier marketing startegy

Who da fuck are you and how does that apply to me. Fuck off mate, lol

that happened like a year ago she needs to untoast that roast

he mocked many people with the same gesture

the guy wasn't retarded. He just happened to have a disfigured hand.

> mma
> Probably the most ethnically diverse sport in the world

That off handed comment about mma is so weird and dumb. It just shows how little she cared bout the words shes saying. It was all hollow.

prove that statement is wrong

Trump literally said he didn't know he was disabled and he was portraying groveling.

So Trump forced liberals to admit Trump is knowledgeable and a good actor, of they want to attack him.

>Multi
>Dimensional
>Chess

where's the picture of Vince Vaughn looking like he'd punch that old bitch in the throat if he didn't know they'd stop him before he got anywhere near her.

I think is more so that people invest too much time into sports.

BECAUSE THEYRE FUCKING WHITE MALES!

NOT CLAPPING HARD ENOUGH AT LIBERAL DELUSION = LITERALLY HITLER

EACH ONE OF THEM IS UNIRONICALLY A DONALD DRUMPF

only pinkhaired SJW tumblrinas complain about Trump on Sup Forums

Stop replying to these idiots with memes. Just be a reasonable poster

Apparently people got mad that an ad for Blackish played during the games the other day and it was anti-Trump. I mean do these fucking people understand demographics? I vaguely recall the commercial but I zoned out cause I don't care about a show that's obviously about racist niggers.

By people, do you mean those who invest to much time in watching the sport? Also she did take a shot at mma fighters by stating it's not an art.

Maybe Streep is competing for the same role as Ronda Rousey. They are very similar in terms of acting talent.

>Trump literally said he didn't know he was disabled

lel nice to know our president is too autistic to notice differences between people like me then

should he also know your preferred pronouns. you people are a joke.

>I don't care about a show that's obviously about racist niggers

It's really not, but alright friend. Just keep making those hot assumptions.

>replying to yourself twice
lmao

That's Annette Bening, tards

I meant that he was too autistic to be able to differentiate people with disabilities and normal people, in the same manner that I do.

Either way, hes a 70 year old man that can't tell when a dude is defective and even if he didn't know, he still insulted the dude like a high schooler.

>people with disabilities and normal people
so they should be pampered? he mocked him like he as many others.

FUCKING LIBTARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
I JUST PUKED IN RAGE BECAUSE OF ALL THESE KEKS

you look just as stupid as he does.

>disabled people should be treated basically like retards

this is what I'm hearing from you, can you clarify a bit more?

Who did Mel vote for?
youtube.com/watch?v=qTqBDzrbTW0

No one. He didn't like Trump or Hillary and in an interview he said he refused to be responsible for either one.

Well then I think you have some reading comprehension difficulties.

How do I "look" like anything, retard? Think before you post.

Or maybe you should treat both with respect?

I implied the retard should be treated on equal grounds. You flang a bunch of shit like triggered child.

fucking retard

meant for

January 21st, 2017

Mark this date ,because it's the beginning of the end for the liberal media.

You think he's petty? Well, you're right, and that's why he's the man who's going to put Nose County out of business

It's report's fault for being born defective. If he doesn't want to get mocked then he could just fucking kill himself.

you look like a fagget that types in memes and caps. I'm on the right and you are an idiot.

I know, but I'm saying if you are a "professional" businessman running for an office where your words and actions are a portrayal of your perception of how you see those who offer an opposing view to yours, wouldn't it behoove you to at least treat each person with respect regardless of disability?

Also I'm not really as triggered as you think I am. I'm just trying to understand how you justify mocking a defective dude and not expect to see people react negatively toward it.

So because someone is dissabled he gets a pass no matter what.

I agree it wasn't "professional"
but I got over it.

>So because someone is dissabled he gets a pass no matter what.

Never argued that, but I'm sure the guy would've deserved it if he called Trump a smelly orange dickcheese cuck, and of course I can tell you got over it because he's /yourguy/.

>someone I dont know didn't vote for my candidate

He wasn't mocking a disabled reporter.

How many fucking times does this need to be gone over, Jesus.

>Never argued that
you did exactly that. and now you responded with childish attacks. I'm sorry /yourguy/ lost. Maybe it's time to MAGA.

>Cat lady from It's Always Sunny says "I voted for Trump"
>Non whites collectively gasp and shake their heads
>Cat lady says "I'M NOT RACIST I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS"
>More non white head shaking

That was that, seems a little late to the game. Not that they probably won't pull that gag for the next 4 years

Yes he was, moron.

This. However, Whenever asked about Trump he just says "Anyone who's heard what I've said in the past should know my feelings".
He knows better than to spew his political opinion whenever he gets a chance.

In all of the replies I've made, I never said that.

You're suffering from furfag tier victim complex.

>thinks people can look a certain way on an anonymous image board
holy shit how are you this stupid

You implied a dissabled person is beyond reproach. Now you've called me several unrelated memes. It looks like you're having some problems.

You just need to be us citizen and even that doesn't apply in some states

Sup Forumsyps just want someone famous to agree with their shitty views. The only people they've got are Ted Nugent and Scott Baio so they're desperate

You're confusing me for other posters. All I ever said is that I find it stupid that Trump didn't know he was mocking a disabled reporter and that it was unprofessional and unnecessary.

He's either too dumb to know whether or not the guy had a funny looking arm for no reason, or that he lied and knew it looked bad to mock the guy and played dumb. Either way, it's hard to spin this situation in a positive way.

He has mocked others in the same way. I guess you didn't care about that though.

Mocking people is just a poor way of explaining your points. It's another poor quality of his.

isn't he a mick? can he even vote? what the fuck?

Trump was CLEARLY mocking the gimp just not for his physical disabilities.

Please tell me who grovels by flailing their arms in front of them like that. It's very obvious what he was doing.

Sup Forums doesn't think it they're just forcing memes

Apparently Cruz and Lindsay Graham since he used the same gesture to mock them

>wouldn't it behoove you to at least treat each person with respect
Apparently not

Meant for

>watching award shows

Fags.

it's a way to show fear.

God damn, trump is the only person that treats disabled people normally, and then when he brings the bants everyone pisses their pants.