Reconquering of Karelia by Finland when?

will finns ever get they're karelian brothers land back from evil russians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artur_Parfenchikov)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw Karelia has more ethnic Russians than Moscow (in percentage)

*laughs in Russian*

Russians are one of those ethnic groups that rapidly replace natives in the land the occupy

Other such races being the Han Chinese and Anglos

It's an irradiated wasteland full of not-so-super mutants. We're good, thanks.

the kola penninsula has historically been norwegian taxland
give it back pls

Nothing stays radioactive forever and there's lots of natural resources there

You might as well ask for world peace if a genie was granting wishes.

Nah

Sure we might not get it but if it was possible only a retard like you wouldn't want it

modernly those areas aren't really correct anymore because of soviet people mixing

Again you might as well ask for world peace if you rescued a genie.

Never because local Karelians don't want to replace Russians with Finns.

>get they're karelian brothers
Proxy with bad knowledge of English detected.

I don't care about world peace.
A lot of Finns would like it if the land of our ancestors was ours again though so that's a good thing to ask from a genie.

Yes, because of Soviet mixing THIS Finngolians can't be found here anymore.

It's not land of your ancestors, it's land of Novgorod, i.e. OUR ancestors. Fuck off, chukhonets.

I'll be sure to come driving by in my X-Wing, hot GF next to me and with immortality while you can hang out with the Russians in graffiti-laden Viipuri ruins.

They are not genetically the same as Finns.
Finns are most closely related to the Yakut tribe despite them being Turkic.

Finns lived in Karelia before any Slav even saw Smolensk for the first time.

>Finns lived in Karelia before any Slav even saw Smolensk for the first time.
Finland never existed before XXth century, so you have no claims on it. And Novgorod has, because it is was it's state property.

States are a white man invention

>Argentine Karelia and Argentine Sea

Wow, thanks based Finland.

I was thinking the other day. Karelia is a republic inside of the Russian federation. And it could probably be a pretty horrible place and I'd have no idea. I mean in places like Chechnya, or in other places with high autonomy inside countries throughout the world, the leaders can probably do whatever they want, while needing only to pay homage and show allegiance to the people above them. I mean in Chechnya the leader can do whatever he likes, and until he started torturing gays or whatever, nobody cared or did anything about it.

Just think, the president of Karelia (this guy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artur_Parfenchikov) could probably be as corrupt and authoritarian as he likes, with no repercussions.

Let them have it. Viborg shall stay as the heartstopping reminder how everything that's touched by the R*ssian hand will contaminate it beyond saving

No, Checnya is speial due to war. Karelia is very chill place, no more corrupt than any regular oblast or krai.

STRATFOR founder and intelligence analyst Dr. George Friedman has predicted that the collapse of central authority in Russia will lead to Karelia's annexation by Finland.

Look up "Friedman Scenario" It's an interesting read to anyone who is interested in possible future developments

another intersting one

Around 2015, the United States will become a close ally to some Eastern European countries, who will be dedicated to resisting Russian geopolitical threats during this period.

America will become a close ally of Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Romania, who may form a Polish-led military alliance during this period, which Friedman refers to as the "Polish Bloc".

We're sad that we lost it but we don't want it back anymore. Well maybe some nationalist do but it's full Russia there. We don't want to deal with that.

Stratfor fucked up literally every its prediction about Russia aince 1990's

Why are japanese act with such animosity towards us on this site?

What makes you think there are any japanese people here?

Oh his stuff is far from perfect(especially the dates) but he's right about enough to make it interesting

Many parts of the United States, especially the South West, will become predominantly, ethnically, culturally and socially Mexican.
The United States would start seeing immigration decades after the immigration policies of 2030, as a problem.
Starting in the 2030s, Mexican immigrants will begin behaving like an extension of their homeland living in occupied territory rather than an immigrant community in a foreign nation.

May be he just should stick to the US

Do they speak Finnish there?

scythians were cannibals
slavs follow them they are cannibals too
and finns have always been canibal
you'd be a fool to trust a finn...............>...

karelian either a dialect of finnish or separate language from finnish depending on what you consider to be a language or dialect

>White Karelia
>White Sea
>European (de jure) colonialism in XXI c.
Go back to Sup Forums Nazi scum!!!

Putin is Veps thus Finno-Ugric.