Thoughts?

Thoughts?

i like the show but nucky wasn't a strong main character. he was just kind of boring. all the characters surrounding him were more interesting than nuck. he was just kind of the man in the middle that connected all the stories together.

I liked him first season, when he was the energetic and joke telling mob boss. After season two he became kind of boring and grumpy.

>nucky wasn't a strong main character

that was the entire point. a strong/competent main character would've meant changing history and the show, first and foremost, wanted to be a romp through history from the perspective of people living in it, but not making it.

>it's shit on purpose

yeah, great

Great show imo. One of my favorites.

what? they changed all types of historical stuff in the show to make it work better as a story. nucky in the show isn't accurate at all to the real person

I started rewatching it today. 9/10, extremely high production values.

You're in for a great ride, kid.

Other than Gyp Rosetti being a cartoon character and some Mary Sue elements I didn't think there was really much of a drop in quality after le Jimmy died. Fourth season is best.

it wasn't great, just good enough

above mediocre

good but no memorable

interesting, sometimes boring

enjoyed it but I can't remember shit now

Was good, however the last season was so poor, you can tell they really rushed it..

Also some of the shootout scenes were ridiculously stupid, i.e Richard Harrows sniper scene..

i dont even care how ridiculous of a character gyp is, he was entertaining as hell to me. kind of a typical "bad guy of the season" though

>worst season is best
Am I a pleb or was S4 to long. I think they had to many subplots and it really slowed the pacing imo senpai

the only thing i didn't like about s4 was narcisse. that whole sub plot with chucky was just extremely boring to me. i didn't like it at all.

4th season looked the best and it was a mostly Chalky and Harrow show so I also liked that.
+ Knox/Narcisse weren't too bad of some villains

reminder that jimmy's mom sucked and fucked him

lucky devil

Not saying it being shit on purpose is a good thing. It was a flawed foundation for a show that ultimately resulted in it going full "villain of the season" for lack of anything else to do.

9.5/10

Probably top 5 series of the last decade imo. Could have done with another couple seasons but guess it wasn't getting the viewers due to slowish pacing.

Wanted to see Luciano/Bugsy's comeup tb h.

everything after the third season was shit. and then winter's new show was also shit.

9/10

top 10 show all time