January 21st, 2017

January 21st, 2017

Mark this date, because it's the beginning of the end for Hollywood's political interference.

You think he's petty? Well you're right, and that's why he's the man who's going to put Nose County out of business

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/01/21/how-citizens-united-changed-politics-in-6-charts/?utm_term=.990b0dc31046
opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=N00000019
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hollywood's political interference
Name one way Hollywood has interfered with governmental policy

>Trump liked MJ

Based Trump

>To defeat a bunch of pieces of shit, I must become shit myself!

Wow great strategy trump

taking a line from Sup Forums I see

>Jew me, sue me, everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me
>All I wanna say is that (((they))) don't really care about US
What did Michael Jordan mean by this?

me on the left

How did Hollywood interfere with the election? Did they hack voting machines? No? Then they didn't interfere.

>Hurr Russia leaking info to take down one candidate wasn't influencing the election
>Durr Hollywood insulting an orange crybaby is influencing politics

Also,

>trump
>doing anything about jews

Does Sup Forums even know anything about Trump beyond memes?

>Name one way Hollywood has interfered with governmental policy

Aiding commies

just fucking nuke Hollywood already, please Trump

Stop reading fake news.

You want to get money out of politics, right?

>Americans are going to have Donald Trump as their president, and they're actually bragging about it

Do you people even stop to wonder why you're the laughingstock of the entire planet?

>Stop reading fake news.
>drags his jewish son-in-law (who converted his hottest child) everywhere, including to the white house as an advisor

>not knowing the difference between globalist and zionist jews

lel

t. Mehmet from desert

nope

Havent you gotten your marching orders yet?

Fake news is OVER sweetie

Go back to prepping the bull, cuck.

Ronald Reagan's scum ass.

>Do you people even stop to wonder why you're the laughingstock of the entire planet?

Americans dont give a single fuck about what the rest of the world thinks about us.

Which is why seeing euros pull out that canard always makes me laugh.

So "Nose County" really means globalists and not zionist jews? Gotcha. So why do you support a Zionist Jew?

When a movie star and TV star became presidents.

>So why do you support a Zionist Jew?

ME policy

Based Trump, 8 years of kino incoming!

>Mark this date, because it's the beginning of the end for Hollywood's political infetterence.
>You think he's petty? Well you're right, and that's why he's the man who's going to put Nose County out of business
Yeah Sup Forums, right.

>Hire Republican Regan, movie star, as president
>Hire Republican Trump, TV reality star and kim "i'm famous because i'm rich" kardashian prototype as president
>Hire Republican Clint Eastwood as Sheriff in California
>Hire Republican Arnold as governor of California

Yeah man why won't celebrities get out of politics? That Sean Peen and George Clooney really need to tone it down with saying stuff on a stage.

Single issue voters are pure cancer.

This is not Sup Forums

MODS DELETE

Hire?

>reaching this hard

Sorry your shitty troll failed

It just got it's own reality tv star elected President

They should be out of politics unless they're actually doing something in politics.

I don't want to hear their opinions and I don't know why people care what they think so much.

Why is it so easy to trigger alt-right cucks?

yeah, is trump going to try to repeal citizens united?

Trump is only the first celebrity candidate that the media and capitalism will force down our rectums. Kanye will probably be next.

didn't realize trumps quotes and actions regarding israel and judaism were fake news. is anything not fake news?

Sorry you completely betrayed your long stance on being anti-jew and fell for a Sup Forums meme without looking into what the guy actually thinks so now you created some weak ad-hoc justification of "muh mudslimes" as if Israel is going to suddenly take over the entire Middle East and make it America II.

Thanks for apologizing though.

so you actually hate republicans and conservatives? they're the ones who voted for reagan

No but Hollywood pours millions into the DNC coffers every year so what about that

I was referring to the Russia reference.

I take it you're a fellow Hillary voter then? *hi-fives*

>They should be out of politics unless they're actually doing something in politics.

So donating money to a candidate isn't "doing something?" Do you honestly think any of the celebrities I listed don't also donate money? Clint Eastwood was a sheriff, hardly a strong position in federal government yet he had no problem talking to an empty chair on stage. I believe it was his opinion. Clearly you don't think they should be out of politics unless they're "doing something."

The simply fact is, your brand of media is going to get fucking trashed.

Nope. I never wanted to be part of the Clinton Dynasty either. Not everyone who dislikes Trump and his memer fanbase is a shill. I know that's hard for you to comprehend because I totally shut your shit down and you have no real recourse but to pretend I'm a Hillary supporter in order to "win."

>interest groups donate money to politicians and parties
yes we know, will trump push to repeal citizens united? will the republican congress promote legislation to cap donations and ban anonymous donations? the left is the only group advocating campaign finance reform. republican majorities in congress block it. why?

>Sorry you completely betrayed your long stance on being anti-jew and fell for a Sup Forums meme without looking into what the guy actually thinks so now you created some weak ad-hoc justification of "muh mudslimes" as if Israel is going to suddenly take over the entire Middle East and make it America II.

Yeah, his children being married to jews was such a secret, same with his support for moving the embassy to jerusalem

Oh look at the monkey flinging his shit. HE JUST WON'T STOP

cia and fbi confirmed russian interference in the election by hacking to obtain information used in an attempt to influence the election. this is different from literally hacking the voting machines to change votes.

Trump? More like take a dump!

Nice logic, you stupid fucking ape nigger.

I'm not that guy but you're embarrassing yourself. you have no argument. why not stop at this point? are you old enough to vote?

lol 4 triggered memesters who literally could not provide an argument. Sad!

Hollywood is an interest group?

You didn't win any argument you fucking pondscum. You just started another different argument entirely, which is probably the only one you know how to repeat.

>lol 4 triggered memesters who literally could not provide an argument. Sad!

I will unironically be happy as shit if he moves the embassy to jerusalem

the butthurt will be amazing

>and that's why he's the man who's going to put Nose County out of business
OK

Why would they repeal it? What's the problem?

>Sup Forums goes on for years about how SJWs and niggers act like subhuman apes who only speak in buzzwords and who refuse to listen to facts, even when it's blatantly obvious that they're wrong
>Trump wins
>Sup Forums immediately rejects any criticism of their idol with buzzwords and they refuse to listen to facts, even when it's blatantly obvious that they're wrong

The fucking irony.

Sup Forums didn't know any of that. They just knew about cucks and pepe memes. That's all they needed. Trump general and r/The_Donald is 24/7 circlejerk about HIGH ENERGY and centipedes. There was never "Hey guys let's learn more about this candidate."

It was a bunch of lonely virgins who had no friends rallying around something that fed their egos and shit on their quixotic opponents, the SJWs. It was about memes not facts. That's why nobody here can reconcile their anti-jewness nature they've had before Trump with the pro-jewness of Trump. They're only learning about it now and have to come up with a reason why. The only answer is "muslims." As if Israel having a bombing contest with Palestine is them winning over Muslims everywhere.

You can't expect a response other than 'Hillary shill', 'cuck', or 'nigger' from these fucks

Oh and 'jew' can't forget that one

>January 21st, 2017
Hey that's my Birthday

Educate yourself. Much more money in politics, much less disclosure of where that money is coming from. That means voters aren't being heard; only big donors and special interest groups are.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/01/21/how-citizens-united-changed-politics-in-6-charts/?utm_term=.990b0dc31046

>tfw live in CA
>one of 17 states with some direct democracy
>corporations abuse it because they are the only ones that can pay for the high amount of signatures needed in a short time

Its a fucking joke. Every Democrat heavy place is corrupt to the core, senators have gone to prison here for drug running and human trafficking, selling RPGs to Muslims in the Philippines etc

Pretty sure voters are being heard.

>Sup Forums didn't know any of that. They just knew about cucks and pepe memes

There were threads about those facts constantly for the past year

Holy shit are you autistic
As long as jews and rich liberals run that town it will never change
Trump has no power in hollywood and never will outside of celebrity apprentice
Conservatives will never be in hollywood and the ones that have, have been blacklisted
Hollywood will never be silence as everything they do is a form of freedom of speech they have a right to shit on trump if they choose

opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=N00000019

lel

8 years, faggot

>hollywood libtards and saudis gave $1.2 billion
>still lost
>still mad about it

>4 years of Trump going back on all of his promises while Sup Forums desperately defends everything he does as the rest of the world laughs at them

Looking forward to it, to be honest.

To be fair considering the sad state that the dems are in it'd still probably be 8 years.

The presidency isn't the only office in the US, retardo. Imagine you get a great gubernatorial candidate wherever you're from (bumfuck Alabama probably) but then someone from the opposite party runs and apparently they have the backing of industry and so their campaign is spending 50x more than your candidate and beating your guy the fuck out. This has happened hundreds of times from the local level up since 2006.

Who's the majority in Senate and House? I forgot.

Nobody votes for sloppy cringefests like Gary Johnson, regardless of campaign contributions. If your hypothetical candidate has their shit together they'll do fine.

I can't wait for Trump to make Hollywood go bankrupt because face it, Hollywood has some shady accounting practices going on.

After all, Hollywood invented Hollywood Accounting after all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting

It's not about political parties, you inbred subhuman. Are you capable of looking outside an election cycle for one second in your embarrassing life? It's about representatives of government being responsive to voters instead of donors.

>Disney and patent policies
>Hollywood and moneyhatting anti-piracy bills

Ah yes, the "contrarian" who pretends to be above it all when in fact you're on the sidelines looking in; fighting for nothing, defending nothing, completely ineffectual because you're a spineless coward. Enjoy the next 8 years, my little helpless nobody.

>Kick me, BBBBBZZZZZZTTTTT me, don't you wrong or right me

stfu goatfucker

Trump can't hurt Hollywood. And Hollywood will need a year and a half to start putting together right wing leaning stuff because EVERYONE was prepping for a Hillary Presidency and can't abort existing projects to retool.

Best thing would be that cable news will bend the knee in various forms of submission, while pretending not to be. NBC/MSNBC are already testing how far they can bend the knee and not lose their liberal base.

Boy, that poster sure triggered you hard.

enjoy goldman sachs and exxon fucking you in the ass