"It's almost finished" - edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5ULw9eX9V8
youtube.com/watch?v=6kmJynf0PoM
youtube.com/watch?v=vVitLXZYQFc
youtube.com/watch?v=vHtry4zxN3c
ww
vox.com/platform/amp/2017/8/12/16138358/charlottesville-protests-david-duke-kkk
buzzfeed.com/franciswhittaker/hundreds-of-torch-wielding-white-nationalists-marched?utm_term=.qr4bEMJgM0#.bkWQlkBLk0
youtube.com/watch?v=L-D8wEFa3r0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pic related is the best sauce
prove me wrong, pro tip : you can't

actually scratch that, pic related is just as good, as long as you have these two with you at all times you're good to go.

>any kind of condiment other than hot sauce and hrissa

>i am a retard
good to know but why did you feel the need to inform me ? i figured it out on my own

say that to my face and not online motherfucker and see what happens

>hot sauce AND hrissa
best you could hope for is that your severe mental impairment doesn't amplify the ass whooping you'd recieve

*dabs on ur h8ting*

dab boi

>maymays
>weebshit
how naive of me, think i can squeeze some actual arguments out of you.

vroom vroom get out of the way h8r

Ruining the Moroccan streak

here comes the truck of the religion of peace beep beep

>TOUHOU
way to out yourself as human fecal matter, any person of value would've abandoned that shit back in 07, you'd think the doujins would be a saving grace seeing as how they number in the thousands but they inexplicably managed to be all shit despite the statistical unlikelihood.

I'l take one order of 'delet' with a siding of 'this'
and a large soda

>sakuya
>not marisa
casual confirmed

shut the fuck faggot she's beautiful

The fuck is going on in my general?

Hello can I have your best shia memes thanks

shias are a meme

Fuck off
That guy is a kaffir according to the supreme leader btw, and has warrants out for his head in both Iran and Kuwait. Possibly in other places too. That's why he lives in the UK like a coward attacking Islam while playing dress up.

White people are such terrorists lol

youtube.com/watch?v=q5ULw9eX9V8

He must die
youtube.com/watch?v=6kmJynf0PoM

>An Iranian enters the thread

Most memri screenshots sre shias
No taqiyya allowed here get out

>leddit meme
nice memes

Stop taqiyya-ing up our general faggot

>le taqiyya xDDD
nice meme. go back to Sup Forums habibi

Nice video

youtube.com/watch?v=vVitLXZYQFc
This one's good too

This is Malaysia I think. I loved going to these kind of things all over Malaysia when I lived there.

Agreed btw
Sounds fun. I should visit someday.

going for a day /out/ on 2 hours sleep wish me luck lads

gl habibi

Algerianfag once again proves himself to be g*d's image on earth

This tunisian alpha gentleman challenges you to a sword duel.
What do you do?

Ask why he looks Asian

>facebook
if you don't value your eyes and brain then you might as well donate them to someone who'll make better use of them

Krieg please hug me I am cold and lonely

Thanks for reuniting /mena/ boys

what tv are you watching /mena/

great movie tbqh

remember when guy richy made gold?
i 'member.
i hear they're making a snatch tv show now. what a tragedy

>i hear they're making a snatch tv show now.
what le fuck

do you like a movie that has a unique and different aesthetic and style?
think of that movie. take a breath.
they're making a tv show of that movie.
12 monkeys
fargo
limitless
constantine
taken
minority report
the exorcist
the evil dead
training day

This is for Murad

Proxy? How are you alive?

youtube.com/watch?v=vHtry4zxN3c
Listening to Eurobeat in real nigga hours while looking at cars go past by my building.

better than practicing ottoman turkish in 2am t b h

Why are you learning ottoman Turkish? Just for fun?

>neighbor had a sick jet black AE85
>sells it as soon as I get acquainted with initial D
it's okay allah you win I give up

i am not that crazy, i'm specializing for ottoman history

AE85 and Altis are the only corollas I'd drive.
Peugeot 404 is my jam

OUR BOY GH WON

What does /mena/ do to make themselves happy and not be awake at 4:30 AM?

Be awake at 6:00 AM and go for a jog in the waterfront.

Dubs and I am a valuable human being

Why aren't you happy? :3

bump

Anyone see the shitstorm on Sup Forums today?
Feels good seeing these white supremacist nazi fucks get btfo so hard that they don't know what to do, so they decide to double down and are now defending white terrorism.

i only saw the Turk BLACK threads that was hilarious

Check the Sup Forums catalog, or /r/all on reddit if you want to know what happened.
Here are some links that can help.
www (dot) facebook (d0t) com/shaunking/photos/a.799605230078397.1073741828.799539910084929/1507939702578276/?type=3&theater
ww (d0t) facebook (d0t) com/imamomarsuleiman/photos/a.261700930516622.63795.219543788065670/1605259026160799/?type=3&theater
vox.com/platform/amp/2017/8/12/16138358/charlottesville-protests-david-duke-kkk
buzzfeed.com/franciswhittaker/hundreds-of-torch-wielding-white-nationalists-marched?utm_term=.qr4bEMJgM0#.bkWQlkBLk0

Basically, there was an alt right gathering, that was put together by /r/t_D, people showed up in wizard hats, confederate and nazi flags etc, and then there was a leftist counter protest, then some alt right guy drove a car into the leftist crowd, basically killing people through a terrorist attack. And the alt right is now somehow trying to spin it as if they're the victims, and people on Sup Forums are defending the killings that the guy who ran his car into a crowd did, claiming that leftists aren't innocent, or people.

Basically the alt right has now been exposed for what they really are, as a full blown white supremacist/kkk/nazi group with the same ideology as ISIS.

>asically the alt right has now been exposed for what they really are, as a full blown white supremacist/kkk/nazi group with the same ideology as ISIS.

anyone got any depictions of the prophet mohammed?

Hello friend ( ^-^)
Kill yourself

why would i kill myself user?

@78263827
Kill yourself too

Because depictions of the prophet (saw) is haram, and anyone who commits such an act needs to be killed.

fuck off shams

seems a bit unreasonable doesn't it? It's just a picture
o
-¦-

@78263937
kys

>Iranian
You're shia why haven't you kys already? Nobody likes you

>mfw Sup Forums is a board of terrorism now
lol

im a big fat nigger

t.charcoal of hellfire

Ever get the feeling that you do nothing productive or any life fulfillment work? It's pretty depressing desu. [spoiler]plus living here is pretty boring and it's too hot to go outside without a car[/spoiler]

why can't i spoiler

> any life fulfillment work
HAHAH
Stop being an oil run shithole then, clearly you're a minority with these feelings in Saudi Arabia since your country scores pretty high on the happiness scale.

>it's too hot to go outside without a car
how did they do it in the old days? and does wearing the thobe help?
doesnt work on Sup Forums

Can't you move to Dubai ? It's better than living in Saudi I guess.

why would a linguistics/geography board need spoilers

I don't trust any of these happiness scale, but no one gives a shit and most of their attitudes are "إنشاءالله" or "خليها على الله"

>and does wearing the thobe help?
Nope, Thobe makes you sweaty as fuck. Just stay inside

Too expensive to live there when I can live with family and not worry about rent or food. And I still haven't finished school yet anyways

Muslims are muslims. Divide and conquer is a tactic used by the kuffar to try and destroy Islam.
Guess I'll tripcode then to avoid imposters like you.
They've always been. The difference is now the entire alt right got exposed. They're finished.
>Ever get the feeling that you do nothing productive or any life fulfillment work? It's pretty depressing desu.
>Ever get the feeling that you do nothing productive or any life fulfillment work? It's pretty depressing desu.
Is it too late for you to go to university? I'm friends with 4 Saudi kids at my uni, and they're all international students from Saudi Arabia.
Pursue higher education in something you are passionate about. Maybe that will help give you life fulfillment or keep you productive?
>And I still haven't finished school yet anyways
Well at least you are in school. Stay focused on that, and then you'll have a stable career.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-D8wEFa3r0
Damn Sup Forumstards just got btfo

>School
Uni or you are underage fag?

I'm having fun calling them terrorists there, it feels good after all these times they shat up this general when a muzzie attack happens.

What do you wear under thobe? Western style pants or only the Arab style ones. And do you wear a shirt under the top part ever?

>I'm having fun calling them terrorists there, it feels good after all these times they shat up this general when a muzzie attack happens.
I've been doing the exact same thing all day. And they just ended up doubling down and are now defending white terrorism, and the killing of civilians. Feels good seeing them completely destroyed and btfo desu

Muslims aren't in separate groups because of fucking kuffar they developed that way because of different beliefs idiot.

This superficial sense of unity is part of the problem you brain dead idiot

>Muslims aren't in separate groups because of fucking kuffar they developed that way because of different beliefs idiot.
Different beliefs based on politics, not religion, of which had for the most part gone away after time passed and their relevance faded. Only to be resurrected in the last 70 years as a tool by the kuffar to try and destroy Islam.
So again, kys you kaffir trash filth

I am in university but I don't really enjoy it as much as everyone claimed to be.

>Western style pants or only the Arab style ones
if you mean western style pants such as jeans then hell no, I don't wear them.

>but I don't really enjoy it as much as everyone claimed to be.
It's a single sex university, why the fuck would you enjoy that? It goes against the main purpose of university.

You got a point there

>I am in university but I don't really enjoy it as much as everyone claimed to be.
Well what do you want to do with your life?
In other words, what do you see as something fulfilling or productive?
But at least you're in university. That's good. University sucks, but the opportunities that degree open up for you are very fulfilling imo.
You know, you have to make sacrifices now, in order to reap the rewards later.