Retarded Trumptard Logic thread

Which one of you faggots was this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Wall
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's right, you know.

You're A Fucking White Male!!!!!

Wanting to have secure borders is now literally Hitler. How low is the IQ of the average liberal?

Kek this Trump tard is so fucking pathetic

>his speeches are similar to Hitler

Hitler is turning in his grave

>blah blah mexicans and muslims = jews

Jewish persecution has been happening since before Christ. It's still shifting blame but completely different.

No, he isn't. Hitler had a wall in WWII, Hitler blamed jews, while Trump is blaming the mexicans. It's in plain site!

Liberals are much smarter than conservashits as far as I can tell. At least we care about others instead of just ourselves.

Fuck me wrong image
>This Trump tard

Shit wtf it won't show up

JEB FFS GO TO BED ALREADY

Tell the Mexicans to stop being so Jewish then

Such a saint

Someone should reply to the idiot and point out that liberals are also like Hitler because they place blame on the straight white men like how Hitler did with the Jews.

Look at this retard guys, holy shit. I make one single statement and the retarded trumptard goes offtopic.

Sub 100 IQ detected

>unironically being a HillShill

Wtf is happening??? REEE

Are you trolling? Right wingers care about the society they live in not just their own personal virtuous feelings. We all know how devastating liberal policies actually are. Must be those damn kulaks again. Fuck you faggot

youre a cool user

>(((The Maker)))

Ok ok I think the image is good now
TOP FUCKING KEK CHECK OUT THIS DRUMF DOWNER!!!

Those are all fake and paid by Drumpf to say stupid shit. Nice try, retarded Trumpkin.

You care about your voter base.

>comparing Hitler to Trump

Fucking stupid, The Fuhrer was actually an accomplished speaker and his speeches were from the heart and to the point.
Trump rambles and goes off topic and repeats the same boring crap everytime.

>Hitler had a wall in WWII
Top quality bait my friend.

>Liberals are much smarter than conservashits as far as I can tell. At least we care about others instead of just ourselves.
You've never talked to a conservative. Or you have and he was smarter than you so he didn't waste his time telling you his beliefs because he knew you'd be triggered.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Wall
What now, retarded Drumpfkin?

some of us were actually adults in the 90's you little lying faggot. i remember all the charges against bill firsthand, all of those are legit. theres only 2 names on that list i dont know right off the top of my head

Crowder can't stand Trump.

((( )))
I know I think the controllers of the board were trolling me by changing my photos of the dumb drumpfers. I finally got it through check it out here

>Hitler had a wall in WWII
A gentle breeze caresses my jimmies, like autumn leaves in the winds of winter.

Liberals claim to be logical and pro-science. In reality, they are extremely emotional to the point of lacking the ability to think rationally and they ignore science while clinging to their weird, unnatural worldview.

That was built after England, and the U.S were planning to invade..

Why is pol so fucking conservative what the fuck happened? I swear you are all fucking retarded. Voting for a dumb ass that is only in it for the money.

Also it's no more a wall than the iron curtain is a curtain.

The Nazis built a wall for defense and then the Allies invaded.

So, Hitler was right?

Exactly, it was just a ton of fortifications among the coast of Western and Northern Europe.
I'll tell you who did build a wall, It was in Berlin and built by the Soviets, who are a liberals wet dream.

Meh.
Killary blames white males and guns for her spawning terrorism in all developed countries.
Terrorism that is killing more people than her Islamic war campaign.
> hey people, I Fucked up, so I'm taking the right of gun ownership from you.
>while denying you your rights, I'm selling millions of assault rifles to rebels like ISIS, to make fake wars.
>I then, make more money by having my "charity" consult on me manufacturing refugees that I destabilize the economy by bringing in.

That should be her running platform. At least it's honest.

Fuck off, whatever. How do I delete this thread? I'm dissapointed that there are so many idiots voting for a racist. I mean, really. Voting in Hillary is honestly the best change for America. She is proven good, her husband was president and she is a secretary. What is Trump? A RACIST WHITE BILLIONAIRE. Now think that over in your head and redecide who you dumb drumpfkins want in office.

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
>DELETE THIS
>TRUMP IS FUCKING A WHITE MALE

Hillary Clinton - "The Israel Wall is a fantastic idea!"

Hillary Clinton - "The Trump Wall is an awful idea!"

Hillary Clinton says US need to secure borders, and illegals should be deported
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

That bait almost got me. 8/10

A racist white man who will only care for white people? I am now going to vote in four states for trump. Cali, Az, Nv, and NM. Thanks for encouraging me.

Fuck off thats illegal. And only a typical drumpfkin would need to vote 4 times to get his racist whit- err I mean orange man to be in the white house. His dad was in the kkk for christs sake.

Hillary Clinton is unfit to be president. She has bad judgement, poor leadership skills and a very bad and destructive track record.

-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

dont forget to get your dead relatives to vote

>I mean really.
That's not a sentence, according to the rules of English.
Go back to grade school, kiddo. Come back when you can develop an argument.

>people sincerely believe America will ever have a Hitler

Yeah just like how easy Obama was able to implement Universal Healthcare, an authoritarian can just ask for control of the military and the mint and start a campaign

Obama is the Marxist who proved it literally can't be done in this country and the same applies to any fascist, states have too much power

our liberals are idiots

*Queen
Come back when your retarded ass can spell, dumb hick drumpfkin.

Nice argument retard. During 9/11, Hillary was in the white house while Drumpf was filming his TV show, what now?

He already has billions and a house more gaudy than the White House

What the fuck could he want at 75 and a billionaire?

More money, dumb ass. Thats the typical white millionaire for you. He doesnt even donate any, just keeps it for himself. Not very fair, huh?

More money for what? To play Monopoly with?

Fuck outta here, dumbfuck

>During 9/11, Hillary was in the white house
Bait confirmed

>mfw Bernie won't get to take my grocery money away now

How is that not fair? It is his money..

>laugh at how liberals have no argument and just compare opponents to Hitler
>Libtard does exactly that in the next breath
>Trump supporters somehow btfo
Wew lad

they know. its just people really dont like trump's personality.
he said stupid ass things that make people go mad.
he really sucks at calming people down, no wonder he fucking sucks at business as well.