Are you openly racist in your day to day life Sup Forums?

Are you openly racist in your day to day life Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n2CVLoXM6p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because black people can't be racist.

Soit doesn't count.

Yes.

I spend the my entire day here, so yes.

isn't brazil just full of brown people

I'm getting comfortable here, and I've almost slipped a couple times at work.
I have openly critized jews though, especially when I see a berg/stein as a last name, and they're pushing some degenerate bullshit and using double think.

>Are you openly racist in your day to day life Sup Forums?
Yes. Because I have the truth on my side and no one can counter the truth.

Also, I love the reaction from people when I say "nigger".

i'm not racist desu

yes

Not at all really. I live among the libs, as far as i go is publiclly support trump, already had some rocks thrown at me for that

I'm anti-egalitarian as fuck. "Racist" seem to imply as if you arbitrarily dislike another race and can't acknowledge the good people of that race. If Blacks were truly our equals I wouldn't have a problem with them. I don't dislike them simply because of their race, is my point.

i bet you don't say anything

A bit yes.

But how could I not be?

youtu.be/n2CVLoXM6p0

I call bullshit when I see it. To the libs that makes me racist. I openly criticize Jews and Zionism all the time and I live in the Bible belt so that's always a good time.

You will find no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers.

Here we are all equally worthless.

>i bet you don't say anything
I bet you don't say anything. Oh that's right, you can get sent to prison for saying naughty words.

I'm pretty good at keeping it in considering I'm not surrounded by niggers on a daily basis. Whenever I get off work though I see degenerate niggers on the street while I'm heading home in certain areas watching their welfare ass beg for more welfare and look like absolute wastes of human life, albeit they be on the side of the road figuring out why their car is broke or looking like hood rats that don't care about anything but how much of a ghetto ass they can be. Quite used to it actually. Sup Forums is always right.

Not racist in the sense that I think whites should dominate the world, but "racist" in the sense that blacks have a lower IQ and more dangerous to be around in general? Yes.

Although not at work. At work I am the nicest co-worker/boss you could imagine.

My brother tried to argue with me over politics the other day. He called me a racist and I just doubled down on the rhetoric automatically. It was like a trigger went off in my head when I heard that word and I knew exactly what to say.

This place is kind of a brainwash camp tbqh.

No because I'm not really racist, I just like the banter on Sup Forums.

Yes, but I do it while having a shit eating grin on my face and say it in a tone that makes them think I'm joking.

No because taking shit Sup Forums to real life, other than being severely retarded, is quite literally criminal in some countries

Should be noted I'm not entirely racist, there are a few decent african american individuals in the world but they are very very hard to come by in my area. Niggers gotta learn to be gentlemen before I give even a shred of respect

No. That would destroy my future.

I like spreading racism on this board for sport. It's like a game to me.

I struggle with it more every day. Perhaps it is Sup Forums's doing. There are so goddamn many coalburners in my town. More than regular couples at times. I hate that I can't do anything about it.

With close friends and family, yes, a lot.
Call out the jews and everything.
Pretty much I'm racist everywhere but the gym and college.
Mostly.

I love ranting about niggers, my dad's a right leaning independent, my mother's a leftist, and so is my sister but they don't seem to mind it.

All the time

Yes. I refuse degenerate whites from renting my apartments.

Of course he called you a racist. Should probably move out of California desu.

I wear my MAGA hat out in public.

>nips

I tell the local paki beggar to fuck off out the country, she is always pregnant i'm sure of it.

Other than that i never go outside, only go out to get tendies and smokes.

I don't go running around shouting GAS THE KIKEs RACEWAR NOW but yes, since it's socially acceptable

What about skinny americans with black hair and green eyes that speak Japanese?

I'm not racist

That's not racist.

No, I have a job I would lose if I was racist irl so I keep it on the internet.

Racism on a person to person basis compared to racism in the grand scheme of the fate of humanity is undignified and classless. I aim to be a Hugo Boss type racist instead of a Duck Dynasty fan racist.

Depends on context, I tend to avoid saying nigger or calling out the Jew around liberals, but will bring up black crime/IQ if they start going SJW

Yeah, but not in the sense that I go around calling people racial slurs and acting like a cunt. I'll openly state that the area is so shitty because most of the whites left, or the stores are dirty because the shoppers are mostly Indians, there is never any parking on my street because like 50 Mexicans across the street don't understand fire codes etc. I don't really give a fuck, it's more of an honest observation than being overtly racist, so it's probably why I get away with it.

kek, sad that they're all going to take you loli's japan?

Yea pretty much, but I mask it as "race realism" and back up my opinions with facts. It helps that I'm in a 95% white area, but I don't call black people niggers.

But sometimes I show too much of my power level. It happens.

*tips fedora*

Not a single Canadian will ever come to rest upon the higher plane of thinking that I inhabit, for your people are tainted with the blood of the French

i get away with it because i regard is as part of logical skepticism.

reddit ----->