ITT We replace one word with Jews

ITT We replace one word with Jews

>JEWS UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER

EPIC XDDD

>FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEWS ARE EVIL

I hate Jews

They're coarse and rough and irritating and get everywhere

I'm a Jew. Mind tricks don't work on me, only money.

YOUR Jewish empire?

YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE JEWS

JEWS! LAND IN THAT ASSEMBLY AREA!

I can't abide those Jews. Disgusting creatures.

Remember back to your early teachings. "All who gain power are afraid to lose it." Even the Jews.

THEYRE LIKE JEWS

AND I SLAUGHTERED THEM LIKE JEWS

I HATE THEM

If only you knew the power of the dark side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to the jews

DON'T ME KILL THEJEWS.

Jews never told you what happened to your father.

A Jew lord?

What about the droid attack on the Jews?

>Throws hydrospanner into the back of the garage where Cleig Lars with his missing leg will never be able to retrieve it

Fucking dick

What about the Jew attack on the wookies

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>The Jews will sign your treaty

JEWS MUST STAND TRIAL

You have to be the smartest jew in the room.

Good relations I have with the Jews

A communications disruption can mean only one thing, Jews.

YOU WERE SAID TO DESTROY THE JEWS, NOT JOIN THEM!!!

A SITH JEW?

>alt right humour

I AM the Jew

GO I WILL GOOD RELATIONS WITH THE JEWS I HAVE.

The Jew clan will sign your treaty

Forgive me. I feel it again... The pull to the Jews... Supreme Leader senses it.

>Jew or jew not; there is no try.

At last we reveal ourselves to the Jews. At last we will have our revenge.

>now get on those motherfucking trains

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE JEWS THEY SENT YOU

ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE JEWS

Jew or Jew not. There is no goy.

Back away! I will deal with this Jew slime myself!

WATCH IT ANI

You got a boyfriend? Jew boyfriend?

You don't believe in the jews, do you?

You Fool. I have been trained in your Jedi Arts... by Jews.

Aren't you a little short for a Jew?

There are no jews here that I'm aware of, the Geonosians don't trust them.

I sense a plot to destroy the jews

>Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to Jews.

In the name of the Galactic Jew of the Republic, you're under arrest, Chancellor.

Many Jews died to bring us this information.

whoa....so this is the power of Sup Forums - Television & Film....

I have a bad feeling about Jews

>These aren't the jews we are looking for.

>They ended up dying for nothing
HAHAHAAHA

Destroy the Jews, we must

> I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if 6 million Jews suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

He was a good jew

Hundreds of senators are now under the influence of a Jew Lord called Darth Sidious.

What kind of princess lays like that. Did she want some fuk?

>Supreme Chancellor: Good is a point of view, Anakin. The Jews and the Jedi are similar in almost every way, including their quest for greater power.
>Anakin Skywalker: The Jews rely on their passion for their strength. They think inward, only about themselves.
>Supreme Chancellor: And the Jedi don't?
>Anakin Skywalker: The Jedi are selfless... they only care about others.
>Supreme Chancellor: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the jew"?
>Anakin Skywalker: No.
>Supreme Chancellor: I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Jew legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Jews who lived many years ago. He was so powerful and so wise that he could use the banks to influence the goys to create shekels... He had such a knowledge of the jew side that he could even keep the ones he cared about... from bankruptcy.

>Luke did i ever tell you about the Jews? They originated as a national and religious group in the Middle East during the second millennium BCE, in the part of the Levant known as the Land of Israel. The Merneptah Stele appears to confirm the existence of a people of Israel, associated with the god El, somewhere in Canaan as far back as the 13th century BCE (Late Bronze Age). The Israelites, as an outgrowth of the Canaanite population, consolidated their hold with the emergence of the Kingdom of Israel, and the Kingdom of Judah. Some consider that these Canaanite sedentary Israelites melded with incoming nomadic groups known as 'Hebrews'. Though few sources in the Bible mention the exilic periods in detailm, the experience of diaspora life, from the Ancient Egyptian rule over the Levant, to Assyrian Captivity and Exile, to Babylonian Captivity and Exile, to Seleucid Imperial rule, to the Roman occupation and Exile, and the historical relations between Jews and their homeland thereafter, became a major feature of Jewish history, identity and memory. The worldwide Jewish population reached a peak of 16.7 million prior to World War II, but approximately 6 million Jews were systematically murdered during the Holocaust. Since then the population has slowly risen again, and as of 2015 was estimated at 14.3 million by the Berman Jewish DataBank. They were good friends

I love Jews

>JJJJEEEEWWWWWW

Underrated

The Jew clan will sign your treaty.

You Jew scum!

I hate jews,
It gets into everything.

D-did you xray that pic?

Your thoughts betray you, Father. I feel the Jews in you, the conflict.

Luke: Never. I'll never turn to the Dark Side. You've failed, your highness. I am a Jew, like my father before me.
The Emperor: So be it... Jew!

The Jews are with you young Skywalker, but you are not a Jew yet

Star wars trilogy except every major noun replaced with Jews
>Begun, the Jew Wars Have