The future is in the eyes of Nigerian,Indian,Congonese,and Estados Unidos Desu

The future is in the eyes of Nigerian,Indian,Congonese,and Estados Unidos Desu.

R A R E
A
R
E

¿Hablo ingles?

And whats this?

It means pajeet will dominate from 2030

The pic is daleto,aka big lotto,never won anything with it.

Ohh. Okay.

Where is Estados Unidos?

EE.UU is USA in Spanish,i mean Hispanics breeds fast.

别浪费钱吧。买这种烂票干嘛?

為了中獎,我知道很蠢.

जब कोई पढ़ ही नही पाएगा तो पोल पर लिखने का क्या फ़ायदा?

> 为了中奖

祝你好运

我的女朋友在基隆受训,好久没跟她见面。

Bihari go home

Which country is that
Badi mehnat ki ladke, translator use kara ya koi app use kari ?

Walao sohai cibai

She is enlisted in ROC forces? Good chances are that she will be socializing with 小鮮肉 and forget you,i was in the airforce bro.

क्यू थक रहा है चिंकी?

Ha. Biharis speak bhojpuri not Hindi. Like you chinks look identical some prefer themselves to be called Chinese and some prefer Philippines.

Quillpad.in

Taiwan,the lotto ticket is machine readable,also do I better learn hindi if I go to new delhi?

Taiwan, or Republic of China

Nah she isn't. She's there to learn maritime and port management stuff before coming to Singapore to work at Keppel Port.

Thank god she isn't in the army. I was part of 新光部队 and I know what goes on.

> Chink
> Prefers to be called Flip

Probably not a real Chink then.

I like calling Indian flagposters Bihari. They're Indian niggers anyway.

Hindi can help you but it is difficult that English to learn, you can still manage with English

wut

Yeah, Biharis are Indian niggers. There is no doubt in that.

How do you live with the heat?

Why do you sg hate Malaysians so bad ?
Our countries share same server from your country in most games and whenever you guys see malay you call them "malay dog" or "no mother'

AHAHAHAHAHA

It's more racial and bantz than actual hate. I mean, the Malaysian government does discriminate against their Chinese minority (20% of the population) through reverse affirmative action. Their politicians regularly threaten war and violence against Singaporeans (76% of whom are Chinese) and ethnic Chinese, but they always fail to deliver because they know that any serious violence would lead to the dissolution of their country and half of it occupied by Singapore (their army is meme-tier).

In spite of all this, Malaysians and Singaporeans visit each others' countries on a regular basis. We go there to buy cheap food, alcohol and clothes while they come here to buy electronics and tech.

It's usually just bantz.

AC and by staying at home. But monsoon is also coming so its going to be better soon.