Why didn't hershlag win last night :(

why didn't hershlag win last night :(

They hate pregnant woman

what is she reacting to :3

a fire alarm

She lost the will to win

January 21st, 2017

Mark this date, because it's the beginning of the end for th e liberal media.

You think he's petty? Well, you're right, and that's why he's the man who's going to put Nose County out of business

hnnnnnng dat belly MOMMY!

Good thing Hershlag is Israeli :D

love a bitch with a nice pregnant belly

balls deep and nut right in their baby's head

That's good!

Would you move to Israel, Hershlag?

bitch is a Israeli, she dont deserve it

Reported to @realDonaldTrump

Not that poster, but I would visit just to bring home a wife. Not even joking. I don't know if Sup Forums is to blame for my serious Jew fetish.

Pregnant girls turn me on cause it means someone came inside of them

>serious Jew fetish.
How serious?

How serious can one guy be to be actually looking for a full time job in the computer field just to be independent and go to Israel to look for a wife? Not many people would do that.
I feel like I'm one of those goys who are like a Jew on the inside, though I wouldn't convert.

My fantasy is watching some top level kino with a qt Israeli jewess caressing her head in my lap. Preferably a Malick or Wes Anderson film.

I hope your wishes come true, user!

I'd visit occasionally but wouldn't consider living there

Thanks. I'm still young at 22 but I'll be sure to post about it when the time comes. Won't be too soon, but I'm being as patient as possible. If a God is out there, I'll do anything he wishes to make this come true.

When is Jackie going to be released already? We already got Fences, where's the rest?

January 21st, 2017

Mark this date because it's the beginning of the end for the liberal media.

You think he's petty? Well you're right, and that's why he is the man who's going to bend Nose County to his will.

She lost and will lose the oscar becauae shes a bitch, who is being cheated on by her baby's daddy, and she only ever does press/nice things when theres an award in it for her. Many other oscar winners put time into other things and promote liberal things (dicaprio and global warming for example).

Emma stone will win the oscar.
I think Affleck may lose because hia movie is tied to Bezos, a Trump supporter.

THIS
B
H