Forgotten franchises

I dont even remember the main characters names.

Do you think they saved money by paying for only one poster for the entire franchise?

Well, if you were interested enough (for whatever reason) to watch four movies of a saga and you can't remember the name of the main characters you probably have some kind of mental illness. Moreso if you think that's worthy of being posted.

>I dont even remember the main characters names.

More dull than Hewlett Packard?

You can't even remember the main girl catfish jimmy-dean? Or the guy that made bread, Pecker?

Oh shit I just watched this last night. I can't even remember lmao. I liked it better than 7 though even though I remember lots of names from that.

I cant believe I watched all FOUR of these in theaters

Kattie and Peter

Then Woody Harrelson is all like, may the rods be ever in your flavor, Pecker.

They instead invested in posters of femdom JLaw.

Unless you have a gf with shit taste there's no excuse for that, you should feel ashamed.

Kitkat Every jeans

Peter Mallard

I remember bread man

Wait it might have been Sinbad Jelly Bean, but I swear the bakers name was Peeper

Don't forget Kale

>just noticed that the first three logos have the bird trapped in the circle shackle.
>the last logo, for the film where the underclass is set "free" has the shackle gone

A R T
K I N O
P O T T E R Y

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
And Farfetchd

Catfish Cleverspleen?

Thats probably why people stopped going. The promo material doesn't even fucking have Jennifer Lawrence on it, and it looks like the same boring thing. This was a Elizabeth and Woody Harrelson series too. Marketing totally fucked up.

Katy, protagonist
Peter, love interest
Guy, love interest II
Prime, protagonist's sister
Miike Snow, villain

>they stopped going to the movies because the posters looked the same

Yeah I'm sure that was it

I saw all four in theaters and own them all on bluray

catpiss everdinner
pita pussy popper
and uh julian moore evil white version

Me too, high five girlfriend!

Jyn Erso
Cassian Andor
Chirrut Imwe
Baze Malbus
K-2SO
Bodhi Rook
Saw Gerrera
Director Krennic
Jackie Chan

Too fucking easy.

Okay?

Man I do but fucked if I can spell it.

>those walmart poverty arrows

what the fuck

Yeah Kale, bloodpiss cooter-keens other love interest

Jyn Erso
Galen Erso
Saw Gerrera
Chirrut Irwe
Cassian
KS-02
other asian dude
pilot
director krennic

did i miss anyone

I like this series. Katniss is a decent protagonist mainly because she's actually flawed and pretty unlikable most of the time instead of just being a Mary Sue. The supporting cast really makes the movies work though; Harrelson, Banks, Tucci, Sutherland, all really good performances.

It honestly really annoys me how I could be shown one of those posters with the text erased and have not a single clue which one of the four it was from.

Half the time i don't know what a goven characters name is even when I'm watching just because it gets mentioned once and is non conventional so i forget instantly.
I have no clue what blind dudes friends name was and i dont think i ever did. I only know blind dudes name was chirut something because i quickly perused the imdb page afterward looking for how to spell Saw Gerrera.
(For context I saw the film last night and did like it a lot)
Thinking about that I'm now mad that I do actually remember a handful of names from the hunger games series.