It's so edgy, hip and autistic to make fun of Grimes. Yes...

It's so edgy, hip and autistic to make fun of Grimes. Yes...Art Angels was dumb but Visions is one of the best spacey electronic pop albums ever made. If you could put aside your edgy autistim for a little while and listen to it you might see this (you're retarded if you don't). Visiting Statue, Be A Body, Colour of Moonlight, Symphonia IX and Nightmusic are some of the best spacey electronic pop songs ever made. Of course the entire album is good but these songs in particular are just phenomenal. My Sister Says the Saddest Things is literally the best song ever written and the anti-grimes brainlets are too slow to understand such magnificent songwriting.

Well.... it's this thread again.

bump

fuck off and die

No u

Check em

>It's so edgy, hip and autistic to make fun of Grimes
who is making fun?
you literally could not make up grimes as a character. not to mention the attributed fans.

they write their own mockery.

thinking her music is worth anything is the real joke though.

Oooo such contempt for her beautiful music. How is Radiohead, Kenderp Jamal, Local Gaytives, Tame Imgayla and Kanye East treating you?

Do you know how I know that you are retarded? Because you think that Grumesz makes bad music.

Grimes doesn't deserve the amount of hate OR love she gets here.

She just gets too many threads about her created here period.

The Grimes h8rs are literally cancer and aids.

Grimes is the queen of Sup Forums so it makes sense that she has lots of threads. The Knights of Grimesz have a sworn duty to defend her honor by calling the kids who listen to Radiohead, Kenderp Jamal, Local Gaytives, Tame Imgayla, Kanye East, Portugal le Man, Husker Pu, Fugayzi, etc retarded.

Repost #5?

>thinking people that don't like grimes automatically like other pop garbage instead
so new.

More than 5.

Oh sorry, you're a metal head then? I too enjoyed metal back in high school and for a few years after :)

That would be funnier if her face in the last panel was all :3

:3

Are those the only kinds of music you know of?

You know that sickening feeling when you realize the majority of people in a thread are underageb&?

Yeah.

Can't say that I do. I'm 29 and don't mind youngins in my 4xin threads. Sounds like you care too much and should kill yourself.

>Art Angels was dumb
spotted the pleb

i love u too, claire

it would not

It's not like I don't love AA...it's just that after Visions it was a big let down. I suppose she will never be able to top Visions though.

This

Oh how I miss the days when she stood behind her keys/synth and did her electronic thing rather than playing guitar with Hana...

I'm sorry, the old Claire can't come to the phone right now

lul

b

she'll be fine

Why?

Because she dead (not really thank god Claire is safe)

you're a joke, user. anyone with good taste thinks that grimes makes great music. not you.

hmmmmm...

that would honestly make a lot more sense

>Grimes doesn't deserve the amount of hate OR love she gets here.
who are you to measure that? the attention she gets is organic: people simply are interested because she's interesting. you can't stop that.

>I suppose she will never be able to top Visions though.
you obviously didn't hear her upcoming album with "unexplored sonic landscapes" yet.

Praying for spacey atmospheric dream pop

apparently her new music has synthy chill vibes and it's pretty dark. it will be definitely different to art angels because claire doesn't like to make the same album twice.

grimes general is the one good thing left in this shithole

/thread

Heck yeah

litearlly only reason i come to this board its full of fuckin lefty shithole