>white male liberal

Is there anything more pathetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY
valuewalk.com/2013/11/malaysia-among-the-most-dangerous-countries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That PooinLoo in the corner

a white male trumplette cuck

you guys are seriously fucking hilarious. Some of you faggits in the_donald were literally gushing over the alleged size of DOnald Trump's member like some chatty school girls

end yourselves

I want to be villainized, marginalized, and cut out of the deal by "her"! Yaaaaa!

>anything more pathetic
Women in general

you sound like a shill who's heart really isn't into his job. try harder.

Do you just reference reddit?

the_donald and Sup Forums are the same people though

trump supporters duh
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY

>Trying to copy trump memes
Low energy and IQ shill

went to a bar and they had one of those on the shelves, never went back to that bar and tell people it's bad.

It's Big Mario's in Seattle by the needle. But it's for hipsters anyway.

Nothing. White male liberal cumshitters are the bedrock of pathetic beta cuckoldry and self-hate.

>its for hipsters
why are you there in the first place? you're unwanted there anyhow dumbass

I'd say furious NEETs on Sup Forums telling people what society should be like, calling other people degenerates and calling for genocide. It's pretty much the most pathetic type of person I'm aware of.

Don't bother replying to the Malaysian. He's a shill from /trumpgen/ and probably a muslim too. Ok, God bless.

>projecting
I didn't think you could fit so many memes into one response. Well done.

I can't wait to hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth when Trump loses in November.

>Now, that will be pathetic.

I am not and don't do literally any of those things so that kinda rules out projection. Yes, I am talking about alt-right Sup Forums memes. You are so quick and witty.

I still don't get this joke

It's going to be the funniest shit in the history of Sup Forums. I can't wait for the conservaNEET meltdown of 2016.

any of you lads already preparing shitposts?

Not yet but now you've got me thinking about it. Trumpcucks BTFO will be spammed for starters.

actual suicides might happen
reminder some of these shitheads already quit their jobs and educations and plans to resume once trump's prez
i bet Sup Forums will be so slow it takes 2 days for threads to die at that point lmao

serious question, do these people care about having to pay double the price for healthcare now because of Obamacare?

>they pay for healthcare
>Haha.jpeg

White men are the pinnacle of evolution, the highest form of life, literally the most amazing thing in the universe... But, it's time to cull the herd.

Kill off the weak.

Yeah. A white male zionist

Like anyone cares that much r-right

Nah, shillary winning would be best for pol. Memeing a canidate into existence is one thing, destroying a sitting president by faith in kek alone would be glorious. The memes will be insane. Female, criminal, cucked by aids billex, shill, the memes make themselves. Looking forward to it.

I know that America does have charity care but I read that you can no longer get this if you are low income, now you have to be on welfare to get it. These people dont look like the type that are on welfare.

Liberals think it's a big deal that Trump's great great grandfather changed the name from "Drumpf" to Trump when he immigrated here.

I think most of the people supporting trump will be disappointed if he loses but we're talking about people that have likely become used to such disappointment. Life will go on, the liberal scourge will continue to degrade society and we'll watch with calloused bitterness as the media and academia mock whites and pretend that the shitskins are Gods liberating us from our evil European ways... Tragic, but unsurprising at this point.

Apparently I am.
Trump supporting MtF (I had a thread about 7-8 hours ago?)

Anyone that promotes selfhate and white-guilt is a pathetic cuck.
It's sad that these people are so blind and so convinced that they do "good".

we're planning to go to mars
ps4.5 is about to be released
north korea's still cucked
people are putting solar panels on roads
food are cheap
crime rates are going down
more people has access to the internet than ever.
life expectancy are increasing worldwide

Obama has been president for 8 years. He endorses Hillary. Hillary promises to keep things the way Obama wants em.
life goes on buddy.

valuewalk.com/2013/11/malaysia-among-the-most-dangerous-countries/

I won't address Malay fag directly but I will assure him that no one important cares what he thinks. He is a sub human.

aww, you trump niggers are so cute.

Damn Malay in full shill mode tonight

Yeah. The most pathetic thing I can think of is someone who takes part in this divide and conquer bullshit.

fuck you muslims and your bitch of a religion. Sick of you cunts constantly lying. Muhammed and his followers are bitch lying scared pedo shits. Your candidate Hillary has no chance in hell.

>this is what i wear when i got fired from my job
loving every laugh