Be honest

Be honest.

You miss me.

You know deep down that no matter how bad the prequels were, you still enjoyed them more than TFA and RO.

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhQPu-5C-WY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i-i'm sorry, George.

P-PLEASE DIRECT ONE MORE STAR WARS KINO. SUCK DISNEY DICK TO GET THE CHANCE TO.

>you still enjoyed them more than TFA and RO.

Nope. TFA was shit but RO was what I wanted from the prequels. You failed

Yes. Star Wars is yours, George.

George the plot and basic beats of RO were done by you.

Take off your pleb goggles. RO was nothing but fan service wanking and epic CGI action scenes. It had no substance whatsoever.

Do it.

fuck off Lucas.

George was always a creative genius rather than a storytelling genius.
The new movies fill none of the two gaps.

January 21st, 2017

Mark this date because it's the beginning of the end for th e liberal media.

You think he's petty? Well, you're right, and that's why he's the man who's going to put liberals out of business

It's true. I had a blast watching ROTS. I felt nothing watching TFA.

Still better than every single prequel

I would love to know what story George had in mind for ep 7 onwards.

go back to facebook, retard

false

Lucas was a hack riding off the ideas and talents of others.

Problem, master Jedi?

he's right

The prequels were so shit that TFA pretended that they never happened

I genuinely do. Like the prequels or not, they evoke strong feelings. That is art. Art isn't some cookie cutter capeshit that people will tolerate because of it's inoffensive nostalgia.

>No time to discuss this as a committee!
>I am *not* a committee!

lucas BTFO'd disney back in 19 fucking 80

You can fuck off back to facebook too

I think that's called "shit taste"

sorry you were too young to realize the prequels were trash

Wtf

Sorry you're too retarded too see why RO was garbage. Did you clap and snort like a retard when Vader slaughtered those rebels?

I did when I was a kid. God, I loved the droids and ships and stuff. I still have the artbook for Revenge of the Sith, my friend and I at the time who were in our teenage edgelord phase loved drawing cool shit and thinking up movie and game ideas, we loved that shit, stayed over at his playing Force Unleashed for hours on end.

The prequels are pretty fucking bad, but there's way more stuff in them I like than I stuff I like in TFA and RO combined. God, and even RO was basically fine, but it was just devoid of any particular aesthetic flair.

The prequels were legit cinematic autism.

They had no emotion whatsoever. The terrible acting didn't help either.

>I saw him... killing younglings... *giggle*

Only people that miss him (at least in the director's chair) were children when the prequels came out.

TFA was a lot of fun,even if Star Killer base was stupid. Rogue One was lackluster, true.

The prequels had no interesting characters you gave a crap about, except for Obi-Wan (and he wasn't even interesting in the Phantom Menace).

>Like the prequels or not, they evoke strong feelings.

>Their fucking faces trying to understand Lucas
Every time, man

I don't.

Stop making these threads. Your movies are all dogshit.

wiat what was wrong with that

Hate is a strong feeling.

Damn sheev thicc af

George Lucas
>spaced out the series so it would maintain its hype factor in the public eye
>gave birth to LucasArts, producing great vidya
>introduced great non-film spin offs in the EU like Heir to the Empire
>films have poetry while consistently introducing new stuff so it wouldn't be aping of the OT

Disney
>marvelized the series, producing annual movies until franchise fatigue sets in
>killed LucasArts, outsources vidya to EA if not cheap mobileshit
>rendered the EU non-canon yet copies from it for the new movies
>films lack poetry and rather copies the OT in every possible way

>Like the prequels or not, they evoke strong feelings.

I wouldn't describe boredom and disinterest as "strong feelings"

you Sup Forumsirmin

0:22
>His starfighter just fucking disappears when it gets close to the door

Bravo Lucas

It's like poetry

Lets see

>The general consensus of the best in the series VS the worst

Brutal but telling

Did Lucas only hire yes men or is he legit shit at directing & writing a screenplay?

Context?

You lost it when you made the Ewoks, George.

>you still enjoyed them more than TFA and RO
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk

>Do you feel in charge

Every time I see the shills come out to shit on George, I have to wonder: What does Disney have to gain from demonizing George so much? What do they get out of attempting to ruin this man's legacy?

Then it hits me: They've been doing this for years.

Think about it. All that hatred of George Lucas? All those bad reviews of the prequels? Disney has been behind it all. They've been slowly getting people to hate George and his vision of Star Wars because they want to tarnish his name. They're so jealous of his success that they want the whole world to hate the Star Wars prequels, simply because they're unlike anything Hollywood had ever seen at the time. Think about it: How come, in every video you watch of the premier of Episode 1, everyone comes out praising it and talking about how good it was, yet shills will tell you that everyone "always" hated the prequels? They're trying to force their revisionist history upon us because, deep down, the Mouse knows that it can never release something as genuine and brilliant as the prequels.

What do they hope to accomplish from this? Simple: the destruction of the Star Wars name as a whole.

After decades of hatred from "fans" and paid critics, George finally gave up. He decided to sell the Star Wars IP, because of how much it was ruining his life. And guess who was already waiting at the door, pen and legally-binding contract in hand? Disney, of course. This was their plan all along, see: Disney already controls a good majority of the entertainment industry, so what do they have to gain from buying Star Wars? Well, let me ask you this: Why would they get rid of decades of lore and world-building, just to release a mediocre remake of ANH?

Disney doesn't actually care about releasing a good Star Wars film, they just want it so they can destroy it. A simple case of "If I can't have it, no one can."

They've been playing this game for years, and it looks like they've finally won.

Game over, George. Game over, Star Wars.

Lucas pandered more for broader appeal than Disney did. Let that sink in for a minute.

Nice pasta, Lucas

See

>Did Lucas only hire yes men or is he legit shit at directing & writing a screenplay?

DAYUMN HOMIE

youtube.com/watch?v=DhQPu-5C-WY

How much is Disney paying you?

Disney makes money off the prequels you absolute retard.

Why would they shill against them??

Did you like attack of the clones user?

>If you don't like the prequels, you're a paid Disney shill!

Don't you pretend for one second that George cared about the fans or Star Wars in general.

He didn't.

see

From the moment they announced the sale to disney I lnew it was mistake. For the moapart I only evwr trusted george with the ip. The only other company that could have done star wars justice was WB

>Someone actually took the time to type up all this bullshit

Are you for real retarded?

Episode 1 - Only watchable because of Qui-Gon and Obi-wan, then it has arguably the best lightsabre fight to date

Episode 2/3 - Obi-Wan - Ewan Mcgregor are the only reasons to watch it, has arguably the worst duels of the series

>555-come on now with the shill shit

Fuck you you fat fucking asshole, give us the original OT prints and we can call it even, it's the best I can do. Rogue One was better than ROTJ, I hope you kill yourself from regret over selling off your legacy.

I didn't even mean that thing about ROTJ, I just wanted to hurt you. Give us the goddamn original prints.

Not even deep down; I miss Lucas. I grew up with Lucas Arts and Star Wars is headed in the same direction as the shitty Star Trek movies. Disney is going to pump and dump this saga, men.

DAMN, Sheev looks like THAT?!

Only if you're restrained by a dozen no-men. He's still actively fucking up the OT by removing subtlety and characterization and letting the story work on its own. Han Shot First isn't even as bad as Vader yelling No, twice at that. The guy doesn't understand character writing, so that should be left to others.

I will fully admit, that I fell asleep during R1. I didn't during episode 7 though.maybe it was the hype or something

During the parts I was awake, I thought R1 was better though

Originals>TFA>Prequels>RO

THIS IS THE TRUE KEEEEEE KNOW PATRICIAN OPINION AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU NEED TO RECONSIDER YOUR SHITTY VALUES

That's contrarian "hate the newest star wars" opinion.

>Phantom menace and Attack of the clones above Rogue One

Literal retard tier

>>spaced out the series so it would maintain its hype factor in the public eye

This one should be more important to people. Even if the prequels were bad, that cooldown period between them let you forget and then rehype three years later. Now? You've had two mediocre movies in the span of one year, and it's going to happen forever, people will be exhausted by Star Wars.

And no, I have no idea how capeshit hasn't burned out, maybe because each film is different enough to keep people intrigued because you have different lead characters.

I miss him.

The prequels, despite their flaws, were original. There were no death stars, no millenium falcons, no x-wings. Everything was original.

Come back George.

oh christ

George was responsible for Return of the Jedi, which retreaded the Death Star, brought us Ewoks, had no character arc for Han Solo (he was just sort of there), etc.

George is a good ideas man, but he needs someone else to direct and less yes men.

would you leave the Jedi Order for pic related?

I can answer this for you. Star Wars, like capeshit, doesn't burn out because it's simply so popular.

There's tens of millions of people out there that when some of them get burned out and skip a movie, others take their place. From a money making position, there's no reason not to pump out a movie every year until business starts slowing down. And Disney knows this.

Holy fucking shit

>C3PO shoved in for no reason
>R2D2 back for no reason
>dude Jango Fett is also a bounty hunter lmao
>Clones are a ripoff of storm troopers
>dude Baby Boba Fett lmao
>Republic ships are a ripoff of Imperial Star destroyers
>Naboo is earth
>Death Star plans in Attack of the Clones
>All Jedi wear Tatooine farmer robes
>Coruscant is a ripoff of the city from Blade Runner
>dude Genonisis is Tatooine with rocks lmao
>dude Kamino is just Cloud City with water instead of clouds lmao
>original

>clones a ripoff of stormtroopers
>republic ships a ripoff of star destroyers
>death star plans in AotC

>missing the point THIS hard

DUDE POETRY LMAO

I thought the droids had their menories wiped?

Maybe I'm taking it personally since I'm not a comic book reader.

Clones could of been literally anything, making them stormtroopers was retarded.

Marking off what parts of the scene will be physically on set and what will be added in post.

it's true. I miss you and I'm sorry, George.

You were just hitting your stride again when you made ROTS. You even made an episode 7 treatment that wasn't just completely recycled from the OT!

CGI does not age well at all.

it was all a part of Sheev's plan to phase in his Imperial aesthetic during the Clone War so that the populace would be used to seeing stormtrooper armor and shit before he took power and started oppressing them with them, makes the transition a lot easier. One of the things the Clone Wars cartoon does a really good job at is showing this gradual transition.

HATING EVERY LAUGH

Lucas wrongly thought that CG was at a good enough place. I think it may be getting to that point now, because virtually nothing is impressive anymore.

Their asses too, according to that pic

This is a great scene though

Yeah

>move all quadrants to sector 515
move all what now?

Jesus christ it looks so bad I almost suspect it to be a fake, or at least half-finished footage

Most them weren't even Stormtroopers by the time of ANH.

so dense

jesus

Episode III Jedi Starfighter is GOAT, prove me wrong

>clones piqued his interest

why. It was a neat throwaway line in 1977 that made it feel more sci-fi, but for the past 30 years clones and split screens have been done to death.

When I was a kid my teacher got to talking about Star Wars. He thought Obi Wan was spelt Obi One, and made up his own back story that he was the basis for a bunch of experimental jedi clones. I didn't have the heart to tell my teacher.

I guess that would have been a decent route for the prequels. Evil Obi Waans.

OP, go fuck yourself you turkeynecked cocksucker. You're a pretentious fraud who was only ever about the MONEY and Star Wars proved that you never had anything to say as a filmmakers which is why you produced nothing but trash afterwards except for all of those "experimental" movies you claimed you were prevented from making because of Star Wars. Oh and Marcia was getting a mouthload of spunk shot in her mouth before coming home and kissing you, cuck faggot!