Such delusion wow

Such delusion wow
lmao at english """football""""" rn

www.goal.com/en-ng/amp/news/dele-alli-could-break-neymar-record-next-year-transfers/dwy3pbn4j02r13le2figntog1

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/op-edge/403101-russia-football-england-spy-cup/
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenhams-dele-alli-50million-summer-9419772
goal.com/en/news/balotelli-nightmares-are-over-mane-salah-liverpools-attack/1476k7vge3knm1ftrioxuklf2w
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/neymar-claims-psg-better-chance-11147136
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>goal.com

deluded brit fakenewsers btfo
rt.com/op-edge/403101-russia-football-england-spy-cup/

>experts say

adding the headline cause it sums up the point nicely:

>If Russia was going to spy on a soccer team, why would they pick England?

They took in consideration the fact that he will win the World Cup
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>goal
>.com
>.com
It's a yank site

No it isn't, it's a British site. Based in London and run by Brits, originally founded by a couple Italians.

>calling out fake news
>unironically posting RT

>Poli is the head of the Football Observatory at the International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES), a Swiss-based study centre that published research in June estimating Neymar to have a market value of €210.7m – a shade below the buyout clause PSG staggeringly activated.
Hmm. So PSG aren't really overpaying. This is nice because it suggests that oily clubs won't overpay for players and so without FFP they wouldn't kill competition.

He will never move to a big club or do anything in the Champions League. Being in Chelsea's bench is probably the best prospect for his future

auto anglo response to every retarded article your shitty media spews out

>lol goal.com
>lol thesun
>mirror
>haha nobody reads daily mail
> 2017 taking the times seriously
>the guardian shygddt

Is there a more overrated player in the world? Has anyone actually watched him play?

It will happen

t. expert

You could actually try looking at what respected publishers are saying, rather than reading shit and being surprised that you're reading shit

Apparently not you.

Dele Alli was just an example of someone who could break it. He wasn't talking about Dele Alli, he was talking about the record.

>French comprehension

Raffaele Poli doesn't sound like an English name either, so I'm not sure how this 'delusion' is English.

He could, he's already not far behind Neymar and is 4 years younger. €300m isn't unrealistic. PSG would probably pay it.

funny how no one reads your media

the bonus of being an irrelevant i guess

Given that brit clubs like to massively overspend for brit talent, I think it's not that unlikely to happen.

What's an example of a respected English publisher?

No one wants yours players except the PL clubs who have to deal with english quotas

>A Swiss man working for a Swiss company is an example of English delusion

lmao this delusion
implying anyone will pay the english and EPLeL premium for a lesser player
just go buy an equal quality player for a 1/5th of the price

Incorrect, PSG wanted him but couldn't get him because they are a small club.

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenhams-dele-alli-50million-summer-9419772

The Independent, The Telegraph, The Financial Times, The Guardian. Although the Guardian can be a bit SJW sometimes and the Telegraph clearly has a boner for the conservative party

french cunts getting uppity because they finally think they'll win another CL to add to their tiny collection

pro tip: you wont

Yes yes and Mbappé will sign to Arsenal and Kane to Real Madrid (source dailybong.cu.ck)

>The Independent

not anymore lad. they've gone full on shit since they went online only

I don't watch Tottenham, but did this guy ever do something in CL? I think I 've only watched them against Monaco (Spurs managed to lose both games) but I didnt notice him.

>Mane, Salah & Liverpool's attack will take Europe by storm
goal.com/en/news/balotelli-nightmares-are-over-mane-salah-liverpools-attack/1476k7vge3knm1ftrioxuklf2w

In an OP with goal.com quoted anything goes. Look at this shit-

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/neymar-claims-psg-better-chance-11147136

>The Guardian
Holy shit lad

br*ts are salty today

You got me there

It's another overrated pacy "brit" episode, mon ami

>expert
>graduated with a 2:2 in """journalism""" from some sports university and interned with The Sun for a year

Implying you don't do the same with your media

>lol fish.com
>lol thehaddockherald
>aftenposten
>haha nobody reads thedailybreivik
>2017 taking the salmon times seriously
>dagbladet shygddt

probably ever country does it desu.

Literally all of those are terrible newspapers.

However the guardian football coverage is not awful and they don't generally print complete horseshit rumours as fact.

Independent though makes stuff up for clicks.

But it's true, British media is tabloidy as fuck and everything written in it should be taken with a grain of salt

>Raffaele Poli holds a PhD in human sciences from the University of Neuchâtel (Switzerland) and Franche-Comté (France).
The literal fuck are you talking about, m8?

>Human sciences PhD

Their sports section is top tier. News and opinion is laughable obviously.

kek, good bant

honestly yes to a certain extent like said, but you guys are seriously on a different level when it comes to tabloid media

>The idea that Russia is interested in spying on the English soccer team during next year’s World Cup seems preposterous. Not just because of the poor sportsmanship such a move would involve but also given England is a contender only in their own minds.
top kek

>Assuming value=ability
>You in charge of understanding what factors impact a players value

RT may be an unabashed propaganda mouthpiece for the Russian government, but it's still more "real" news than any western news outlet.

>The Guardian
Jesus fuck mate, do you need to refresh yourself on the definition of "respected"?

200m+ transfers are the new normal. Get with the times grandpa.

British literally invented yellow press. Outright lying and acting delusional is totally normal for their tabloids.

It's not just State spying. Loners getting access to info and selling it to tabloids is another possibility.

No harm in taking measures to secure yourself.

You may well be correct the fact remains though...

>Poli is the head of the Football Observatory at the International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES), a Swiss-based study centre that published research in June estimating Neymar to have a market value of €210.7m – a shade below the buyout clause PSG staggeringly activated.

>Is there a more overrated player in the world?
Dembele, Pogba, Morata

>British literally invented yellow press.
Wrong. Nice try though, mountain nigger

>he's already not far behind Neymar
>English delusion

Explain why he's not? It's not that I necessarily agree with the other user, but explain why it's delusion

Jews

For one, Neymar actually wins things for his teams. Never mind the 6-1 against PSG, the only reason we made it far enough at the 2014 World Cup to get slaughtered by the Germans was because of Neymar. And just in general, Neymar's actually won things with both Barcelona and Brazil, including the Champions League. Dele Alli has not.

And before you go 'but it's not Alli's fault that Tottenham are shit', again, Neymar carried us to the 7-1. If Tottenham had even a single player anywhere close to that level, surely they would be able to claim more than a 'put pressure on' trophy. They're not, though, because none of their players come close to the levels of Eden Hazard or Zlatan Ibrahimovic, let alone Neymar. And Alli isn't even their best player, that being Harry Kane.

>Neymar carried us to the 7-1.
I think you'll find it was the refs ;)

Ah, there's only so much refball can do. If we hadn't had Neymar, we'd have lost against Chile for sure, refball or no.

What's your PhD in mate?

Everyone knows Neymar is much, much better, but Alli is younger, and English clubs massively overpay for English players. It's not impossible he could do it within a couple of years if he keeps on scoring so many goals.

>Alli is younger
By four years.

Dele Alli will never, ever be better than Neymar. If he ends up being more expensive, that'll say more about the miserable state of football than it will about Dele Alli's quality as a player.

>Dele Alli will never, ever be better than Neymar
Mate. Stop. There's absolutely no possible way you could know that

I couldn't *know*, obviously. Surely you're intelligent enough to figure it out for yourself that that is simply what I believe will turn out to be the case, with no need for me to make it explicit.

whats do you learn in human sciences class?

So what is your reasoning for it? You have stated, matter-of-factually that Alli will never be as good as Neymar? Why?

At age 20, Neymar was playing much better than Dele Alli is right now, so I'll be very bloody surprised if Alli improves dramatically enough to become a better player than Neymar.

And since I know your counter-argument will be 'but Neymar was playing in the shit Brazilian league so he looked better!', I'll just point out that Dele Alli looks unimpressive even when he plays against utterly pathetic teams like, yes, Iceland.

>French teams have a combined number of 1 European cup between them

who

Ah, so you're judging Alli based on a shit team performance over one year ago at Euro 2016? And yet Neymar is much better despite playing in stacked teams consisting of world class talent.

Your argument is really quite poor, can guarantee you don't watch Alli regularly anyway.

So what should you learn to understand sport? Fuck off, idiot. The guy's obviously a lot smarter than some journalist and he's a lot smarter than you too.

The fuck's it got to do with their press, faggot? The guy quoted is obviously not English.

That was one example only. And I can guarantee that Alli's current Tottenham team was better than Neymar's Santos team from 2012, so piss off with that 'stacked team' bull-shite. The quality of the squad does not excuse the massive difference between their levels at the same age.

Watch Alli throughout the season. He's generally decent and occasionally brilliant. That sort of inconsistency is not the mark of a world-class player.

>H-he is smart because he is a football philosopher.

>H-he is smarter than a journalist, w-watch out!

Fuck off, you and your memes studies.

>And I can guarantee that Alli's current Tottenham team was better than Neymar's Santos team from 2012
That may well be true, but he's not playing against utter fucking shit week-in-week-out like Santos did either that allows him to stat pad.

>The quality of the squad does not excuse the massive difference between their levels at the same age.
There isn't a massive difference at all though. Putting aside the fact they play in completely different positions, which you don't want to acknowledge, the difference between Alli now and Neymar at his age is always going to be difficult to compare, what we do know though is Alli is playing and performing at a higher level against better opposition that Neymar was.

>That sort of inconsistency is not the mark of a world-class player.
I agree. Same applied to the inconsistent Neymar, who even when in a stacked team like Barca was hugely inconsistent.

The fact remains though that none of this really supports your claim. You're simply carefully selecting very limited reasons to justify your position. It's the sort of thing children do.

>british experts

>Poli is the head of the Football Observatory at the International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES), a Swiss-based study centre

Fucking dumb Mudslime

>imagine being this deluded over some literal who british nig

>british head of the Football Observatory at the International Centre for Sports Studies

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand the huehue loses his temper when his argument is EXPOSED.

Lmao, jog on

>It was created in 2005 by Dr. Raffaele Poli and Dr. Loïc Ravenel.

Shitskins and reading comprehension. kek

>Thread theme is British delusion.
>It's actually a JF
>still going on about 'deluded Brits'

Either jonny foreigners are insanely stupid, or their obsession knows no bound.

My hypothesis: jonny foreigners are deluded about Brits being deluded

>people in this very thread unironically compare Abdul Ali to Neymar

>he's not playing against utter fucking shit week-in-week-out like Santos did
He's not? Who's he playing against, then? The mighty Stoke? Come off it. Most of the teams in the Premier League are well below the level that would challenge any sort of world-class player, so that's irrelevant. Hell, this is true of any football league out there.

>Putting aside the fact they play in completely different positions
I wasn't the one who started comparing them, mate. And please oh please don't pull the 'Dele Alli is a midfielder' card. He's a striker masquerading as a midfielder -- and not very well at that.

>Alli is playing and performing at a higher level against better opposition that Neymar was
Better opposition? Sure, I'll go with that. While the shit PL teams are really shit, the good ones are leagues above the Brazilian teams and Alli also plays in the Champions League. Fine. At a higher level, though? Not really. Neymar's individual performances were many times better than Alli's individual performances.

>inconsistent Neymar
Come on. Neymar at his worst would fit into any top six PL team. He always actually influences the matches he plays, even without goals. When Alli isn't scoring, he's completely invisible.

Different hue. Try again.

I'm not the guy you were arguing with lad

>football philosopher
Wat.

>smarter than a journalist
Yes, and the argument before was that he was as smart as a journalist since it was alleged that he was one. You can see how that argument falls down after the revelation that he is not a journalist. Anyway, I wasn't trying to point out how smart he was by saying what he studied. I was merely wondering where the fuck the guy got the idea that he was a journalist from.

I guess everyone just read the OP who called it 'English' delusion even though the guy's last name is Poli. But I supposed it being decided that it's an English website means that it's what the English think. I mean, journos aren't there to report other people's opinions, are they?

>Dr. Raffaele Poli and Dr. Loïc Ravenel.

?

>Most of the teams in the Premier League are well below the level that would challenge any sort of world-class player, so that's irrelevant
But it's not irrelevant because they are significantly better than the arse gravy Neymar played against in Brazil.

>He's a striker masquerading as a midfielder -- and not very well at that.
Kane is the striker. Alli is not. You're only claiming otherwise as you're utterly desperate at trying to manipulate this argument around your warped personal views.

>Not really. Neymar's individual performances were many times better than Alli's individual performances.
Against teams that would struggle in League One. Fucking kek. Again, it's easy for Neymar to stat pad against the sort of dross in Brazilian state leagues and look "world class".

>Come on. Neymar at his worst would fit into any top six PL team. He always actually influences the matches he plays, even without goals. When Alli isn't scoring, he's completely invisible.
And comments like this confirm you don't watch Alli regularly, and probably don't even watch much of Neymar.

What are you having problems with?

Fine. Let me pull something I saw in another thread: Name one match were Alli was a standout player without scoring. I'm sure you can't, but you're welcome to try.

And I'll do that with Neymar as well. Just recently, both the matches against Saint-Étienne and Colombia had great and good performances from him, respectively, and he scored in neither.

England will win the 2018 World Cup

Wales, Villa, Arsenal. But this is fucking irrelevant to your stupid claim, which you still cannot substantiate

How is it irrelevant? It proves my point that Alli is a completely irrelevant player when he doesn't score, quite differently from Neymar. And for God's sake, specify which matches you're talking about. Just rattling off the teams' names gives me nothing to go on. Tottenham have had innumerable matches against Arsenal, for example. The most recent one was in April, when Alli did score, and so is irrelevant.

>It proves my point that Alli is a completely irrelevant player when he doesn't score
But it doesn't thought cos I've just fucking shown you otherwise.

And it's irrelevant because I asked you to support your claim that Alli will never be as good as Neymar, and all you've done is produce a load of meaningless drivel.

Don't rate Alli at all.

Kane however. Genuine £150m player right there. Easy Benzema replacement. His playmaking isn't as good as Benz', which is very important for a RM striker. But he's otherwise IMO the best striker on the planet right now.

>all you've done is produce a load of meaningless drivel
That's all anyone could do. Nobody can see the future, the most we can do is assume based on what we've seen of him so far. Nothing I've seen of him indicates he'll be even half the player Neymar is.

>But it doesn't thought cos I've just fucking shown you otherwise
Until you clarify which matches you meant, you've shown me precisely nothing. As I said in the previous post, but which you've inexplicably ignored, you've given me nothing to go on there.

I fucking hate all the Anglophobia on here tbqh.

Unbeaten in qualifiers tbqh, top of the group. Team packed with worldies.

We're set to win the cup.

You've been 'set to win the cup' since 1966 and I've yet to see it happen.