As you can see portuguese surnames are predominant in central and north, but they are all over the country

As you can see portuguese surnames are predominant in central and north, but they are all over the country.
Italians are in the South and Sao Paulo where the population density is huge.
Germans are in the South and West rural zones next to amazon.
Dutches, English and French people are majority live in small parts of the North.
Natives surnames are in deep amazon.
African surnames dont exist in Brasil since they adopted the surnames of the portuguese elite.

How common are Spanish names in brazil?

Another episode of a White country claiming to have culture/diversity.

Its common in the borders because they were together with portugueses in the exploration of deep Brazil. They are also common in Sao Paulo and South Brasil because of the huge post colonial immigration. Most of them are galicians or andalusians or leoneses.

brownzil is not wh*tey, we are proud of our multicultural society

Where are all the MENA flags?

Yes, Im pround too. But this map is just about surnames.

They are not majority in any area of Brazil. But Sao Paulo city has a lot of lebaneses, they are like 2 milion people or 10% of the population.

Explain Bettinho monkey soup surname. That ain't a Portuguese name.

Bettynho Zigindum
Zigindum

>Roraima

How about this one?

This was made with an incredible team of brazilian scientists

>French in Brazil

Literally who emigrated there and when ?

There are mostly Polish surnames in my city. I live in Parana.

>that one british square in the amazon

A lot of french families came to Colonial Brasil. Mainly to the Notheast and Rio de Janeiro. Others 150 thousand french after the independance.

How do they behave?
Are they nice or annoying?

Parana is very atypical because your state is the only with cities majority eastern european. The other states of Brasil just have western euros.

They are mostly mixed with the portuguese colonial elite. Most of them are middle-upper class and they behave as average white brasilians from North-Northeast region. Its a good people.

> All those Spanish flags in remote border areas where probably only indigenous tribes live

WTF

True, the amason borders dont have many people, the only people there have most spain surnames. But most spaniards brasilians live in Sao Paulo, they are an very large group there around 10 milion people. But the flags dont appear because most sao paulo surnames are still italians.

nice, thank you for this quite interesting thread

I imagine they're like bogans

that's iberian surnames
>Italo - first name
Wtf

Oh wow, are there a lot of Portuguese in Brazil?

Iberians surnames are overepresented in the map since many africans, italians and germans changed their surnames to the same of the iberian elites. But yeah thats around 45 milion true white iberians here, thats a lot. They are spread all over the country but mainly live in white minority region like Northeast and Rio, they are the upper class of Northeast and Rio de Janeiro.

aren't most if not all the dutch, britisg, french and spanish border flags just people from neighboring countries not actually euros?

Just in the border with Uruguay. They are uruguayans that live in Brasil since colonial times. The rest not all, because dutch and english just exist in Brasils side of the border, not in Venesuela side is mostly spain surnames, suriname and guyana are mostly indonesian and pakistan surnames.

>150 thousand french left my country and i never heard abou it

Interesting

>But yeah thats around 45 milion true white iberians here

Seriously m8 i donĀ“t believe those number's, even a big part of the so called white brazilians have huge % of amerindian and subsaharan blood in them
My guess you have probably 25 million white br's (the majority of portuguese heritage, then italians and germans)

The map says ancestry, and that is far from true lmao.

If its really based on surname origin, than it could be right, but I still think that the Dutch, English and French flags aren't right. They should be either Portuguese or Amerindian surnames.

I don't consider any Brazilian with a Portuguese surname to be white lmao, since you mixed so much.

White Brazilians tend to have Italian, German, or Polish surnames.

True, its a surname based map.

Most whites here are portuguese one, you can see in the media. Most famous white persons are colonial portugueses. News channels and Globo telenovelas for example.

Whites from Canada, Southern US, Latin america and South africa have small non white admixture.

Marina Ruy Barbosa and Kleber Toledo are one of the most famous persons inside Brasil and they are of iberian descent.

Many of them were "translated" to portuguese, too

kinda weird, I wonder why is that, I'm from that state

Bravo Poland