Donald Trump Called Meryl Streep One of His Favorite Actresses in 2015

>be American
>vote for lying hypocrite

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/01/meryl-streep-donald-trump-golden-globes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/03/politics/george-w-bush-laura-bush-to-attend-trump-inauguration/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
youtube.com/watch?v=IUoOU3xvqU8
youtube.com/watch?v=gBpkMCa_D50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good actress, but she is an out of touch lune

You think he's petty? Well you're right, and that's why he is the man who's going to bend Nose County to his will. In the span of only a few months, liberals will be utterly crushed as America spins out of their control

January 21st, 2017

Mark this date because it's the beginning of the end for th e liberal media.
Febuary 21st, 2017

Liberals realize life becoming more difficult before the coming of the new age

March 21st, 2017

Liberals can only let out muffled screams as they accept they've been utterly defeated.

April 21st, 2017

For the first time, Hollywood turns against libtards, and begins to align itself to Trump's favor.

May 21st, 2018

~~Golden Age Begins Here~~

that's why i never say my opinion out loud

cause then you're never allowed to change it. ever again

Did this topic not get any replies on Sup Forums?

More like Donald Trigger

lol

January 21st, 2017

Mark this date because it's the beginning of the end for th e liberal media.

You think he's petty? Well, you're right, and that's why he's the man who's going to bend Nose County to his will.

Trump attacks people who attack him. He's nice to you otherwise.

Changing your opinion because of new evidence is the sign of an adult.

Streep's acting and life time achievement did not change in the one year before she called Trump a faggot

>siding with trump over streep

Eat a dick and fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>that miss america attacked him first

What a cunt she is after he complimented her like that

>siding with hacktress who gets jerked off for even the worst type of pleb trash every single year
Eat a dick and fuck off back to imdb you tasteless piece of shit plebeian

>meryl streep
>hack

Hahahahah, fucking kys you faggot. Why the fuck would you even come on Sup Forums if you have shit all for taste?

Trump just attacks anyone who insults him. Doesn't matter if he was friend with you or not. He has a very thin skin. Funny thing is that he doesn't hold a grudge. Like after being Hillary, he called for everyone to be nice to her. He even made amends with Megan Kelly after talking with her. He's bizarre.

No he's a teenage girl. He's acting like my older sister did when I was a kid.

I don't know if it's thin skin or if he just enjoys the banter and insults.

>tfw Trump will not even last one entire term

>Funny thing is that he doesn't hold a grudge.
He just waits for the right time to strike.
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

Unlike Trump, intelligent adults don't kiss someone's ass because they flattered them. They're able to formulate opinions beyond that of grade-schoolers.

But what about all the supporters who were chanting "lock her up" at his rally's? Were they just posing or are they angry now that it seems Trump won't do anything to the effect of locking her up? That's way more bizarre to me, how they - not just a single person but a big group of people - can seem so passionate about something, then just completely drop it because the guy they're following changed his mind.

You fucking pleb

Post your top 10 right now

Star Wars and Baneposting

You can like someone and they could still be over rated.

Micheal Jordan was the best player in his day, but he had so much help from Scottie Pippen, MJ is over rated.

I don't know man, muh literally Hitler, muh fascism is pretty grade-school tier.

b8

Cult of personality

STFU YOU DUMB SPIC

Trump is a real nigga that's why I respek him

If you come at the king you best not miss!! If it's fucc me nigga then it's fucc you too!!!

Niggas is mad because he sicker than you, got more bitches than you, and got more digits in his bank account.

This. These white boys don't understand you gotta creep on your boys from time to time if they do you wrong and show em whats what, that don't change if you're headin the gang or ganking niggas in the streets, ya know

its called banter

trash talk

ect

it did seem foreign to many politicians though since they act like catholic nuns when they speak

It wasn't "banter" from his supporters. They were all angry walking around with posters and shit.

He's a hypocrit. he won't do much about china because theres not much to be done. he wont fix russian relations over night.

He'll be an ok president but he wont cure what ails the states

in the end the only movie she will be remembered for is Death Becomes Her

He's a great lad for the banter, one of the many reasons he's the big guy... for us.

shit, posters? fucking white supremacists man, someone call the cops

>People gradually change their opinion over periods of time
Really blew a gasket there

>edition.cnn.com/2017/01/03/politics/george-w-bush-laura-bush-to-attend-trump-inauguration/

drain the swamp haha, trumptards will defend everything

He'll last two. The reason why is that the Democrats are not going to admit that Hillary was a bad choice, so the next candidate won't be able to strongly define themselves seperately from her legacy. They haven't got someone they can make into a phenomenon soon enough, because all the talent in the party was kept out of the way so that Hillary could have her chance - you're telling me the only other possible candidate in the party was an out-and-out leftist who made her look young? No, the next candidate will be a throwaway like John Kerry in 2004.

Well most of the people he likes don't like him. A lot of the musicians he listens to hate him.

Admit it, this is the first election you've followed.

He's already exposed as a fraud to his own voters and he did it by himself. I think he's gonna be overthrown sooner than that.

I liked her too before literally everyone blew smoke up her ass and she decided she was the voice of a generation.

This board is /pol-tv/

Look up the dictionary definition of the word 'passion'. Yes, it was all in the game. We understood that, you didn't, that's why Trump, who does his own tweets, is President, and Hillary, who has 140 minions writing a letter each, is not.

>overthrown

Doesn't work like that in America.

Umm, try again sweety.

oh no not posters, thats like another WWIII

Robert Davi went into politics?

I would have no problem with Donald Trump losing in 2020, but I doubt it will happen.

The first woman President will be a Republican. Screenshot this.

Umm, yes it does. Not in a despotic way, we are doing it in white gloves.

the only great actors are the ones that do their own stunts

only playing characters that do no stunts is the hallmark of a hack, might as well be a voice actor at that point

Will the us go to war with china?

I'll be signing up day 1 for the US army rangers

Probably too weak to do it though.

No it doesn't. Look up what 'overthrown' means. Voted out in four years is not overthrown. He won't be overthrown. The American system is about ensuring stability, and the economy is already doing better because Trump's coming.

So they still haven't worked out that shoulderpads don't look good?

word. If you can manage lil jon, you can manage America.

She did

If you think otherwise you're watching #fakenews

lmao damn Trump got btfo bigly

Did you actually think he was going to say he'll be sending Hillary to the gallows on his thank you speech the night of the election?

damn it's like /r/the_donald and /pol are actively avoiding this thread

i can't understand why

Why do snowflakes think you can talk shit to someone and they can't respond back?

If I talked shit to someone in real life I expect to get bopped in the mouth. Their butt hurt and reaction is a result of having a weak father who didnt teach their kids how to stick up for themselves.

Actually Davi is very Trump supportive.

So let me get this straight - everyone was just pretending they wanted Clinton locked up? So you're telling me that if Trump had actually tried to do it after his victory you wouldn't have supported it? Seems to me like it's more of a case where you believe everything Trump does is right and will adjust your own beliefs in hindsight to match them with his.

I'm not american by the way so I didn't vote for either candidate.

>using CNN as a source for anything in 2017

It's because we don't need to rise to the bait anymore because we fucking won, and the Democrats have two choices:
- field another minority member to push the same 'you're a bigot unless you vote for her/him' line, and lose again
- accept reality, field another white man, face heat for it from their minority supporters, and lose again

Trump's only going to be a single-termer if he gets bored with being President and doesn't run.

checked

>because we fucking won
>WE WUZ
No, user. Trump and people who bankrolled him won.

Give me proof he changed his mind

Oh that's right you can't, he hasn't assigned a "special prosecutor" yet because he's not president yet

I wonder how poll reacted when their lord and savior practically dropped his pants and bent over the table for Bibi. I wonder how many American kids are going to die or get fucked up for life fighting for our "great ally."

So that includes me

Ive got money foh nigga

Trump was jerking off Isreal his whole run

Maybe you should stop listening to CNN and MSNBC elusively

>Disrespect invites disrespect; violence incites violence. When the powerful use their position to bully others, we all lose.

Can you explain what about this is out of touch and/or loony? It's pretty fucked up that general human decency is now a partisan ideological concept.

No, they all genuinely wanted it. We still do. None of us expected it, though. None of us will feel disappointed if it doesn't happen. Again, you need to learn what passion is, and learn how real people outside academia and political science actually talk. If people killed everyone they talk about killing, there'd be a holocaust, but they don't. Trump understands how language and concepts work among real people, and thus won. Imagine Hillary having an unscripted rant that didn't sound awkward. She'd trained herself to expel every sign of honest passion from her performances from an early age - so the guy who contemptuously boomed 'WROOONG!' down the mic, the way we all want to when we see lying robots like Hillary, won.

All those were things were what Hollywood and the Media and their chosen party were doing, not Trump, you stupid nigger.

No, elections are the case where people can legitimately claim collective achievement - without our votes, it wouldn't have happened. From your assumption that the voters are a technicality that doesn't really exist I assume you're a butthurt Dem.

>So that includes me
Unless you literally gave money with the implied agreement that you will receive a direct and tangible benefit from him then no.

Trump only "bullies" the bully as far as I can see. So don't go at someone and expect them not to react.

You know, common sense? Or human decency

>election is the only time he """achieves""" anything
sad!

Hillary supporters so consistantly used their power to bully that nobody thought Trump could win because the people voting for him didn't dare tell anyone who asked.

My tangible benefit is making the country great again for me. So guess I do win after all.

No, elections are the only collective achievements - our personal achievements each belong to us personally.

>When the powerful use their position to bully others, we all lose.

So, when you're accepting a lifetime award and lecture a room full of your rich buddies on how the plebs are all wrong?

Same here, brother!

OBLIGATORY

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

It's not - the implication by people who have accused white men of every crime under the sun for four years that decency belongs to them along IS partisan bullshit. They're the ones who expressed their glee that 'this is the last election where whites will be the majority!' They attempted to humiliate the people who built this country for four years, destroying Obama's achievement by making out that they had forced him down our throats - no, we all thought he was the best guy for the job, but if it's gonna be like that, maybe we need to go back to rich white guys.

You know, it is technically possible for her to be one of his favorite actresses until she insulted him on national television.

Even retards are capable of linear thought but not you.

Is this thin skinned faggot going to cry every time a celebrity says something mildly critical about him? I hated Obama but at least he didn't blubber like a toddler over every mean thing that was said about him on stormfront.

Can you provide one example?

Streep's example was Serge Kovaleski, the disabled reporter he mocked at a rally, whether you believe he was intentionally mocking his disability or not (though arguments that he wasn't are shaky at best). How was Kovaleski a bully?

What was "bullying" about anything she said? Give me a quote. We're discussing reality here. You gotta back up these claims mayne.

>storm front is comparable to Hollywood in terms of audience size

Are you kidding me?

>Mark this date because it's the beginning of the end for the liberal media.
So you are going to be happy about the first amendment being repealed? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

The president of the united states is the most scrutinized person on earth, time to make some popcorn, sit back, and watch the fireworks

>don't listen to celebrities, they're out of touch idiots!
>literally vote in a reality tv star

If Trump is Hitler... why does Israel support him? Hmmmmm?

If he didn't say something nice about her the leftists would jump him for misogyny and bigotry.

He is currently busy with purging the Republican party from traitors. He always holds grudges against people who've done him wrong, he even gives examples in his book.

I didn't see George W Bush sobbing like a faggot over the shit that was said about him by "the media." Being the president means having a stiff upper lip.

The reporter in question isn't disabled, he just has deformed arm. Meanwhile an actual retard gets tortured by niggers in Chicago and your media tried to blame Trump's supporters.
youtube.com/watch?v=IUoOU3xvqU8
youtube.com/watch?v=gBpkMCa_D50
You're all lying bastards and should be gassed.

It's going watching the meltdowns over the next couple of years and polniggers trying to rationalize it.