My God, wtf was this garbage all about

My God, wtf was this garbage all about.

Dad boners.

Is it worth watching? If just to marvel at how shitty it is?

No. It's really painful and difficult to endure.

I literally haven't watched this because the name is retarded.

thats it, the only reason.

Are you a 14 year old girl? If not it wasn't made for you.

Definitely the worst movie released last year. I can't really think of anything good about it, the acting was fucking horrible, none of the jokes were funny, the little nazi things looked retarded. How stoned was Kevin Smith when he thought this would be a good idea?

But it wasn't made for 14 year old girls, it's a stoner Kevin Smith movie about Nazis.

He said on Joe Rogans podcast he literally made it for teenage girls

A man recovering his sense of purpose and doing his best work in twenty years.

cute girls

>from the Director of 'Clerks' and 'Tusk'

The people who didn't already know who directed it by the time it got far enough to have a poster would have no fucking clue what Tusk was.

Well it is and it isn't. It's about current teen girl pop culture stuff but no teen girl would actually watch it. Only stoners who watch everything Kevin Smith makes would want to watch it.

>My God, wtf was this garbage all about.
About 1:28:00 too long.

>Box office $39,585
That's not how movies for 14 year old girls work.

no idea whatsoever, and I even heard Kevin Smith go on about the premise of the film like 10 times on his podcast.

>Budget $5 million
Who the hell greenlit this? Didn't he have any producers telling him that it looks like a piece of shit by looking at the dailies?
The movie was made only because it had the Depp family in it.

I don't think it was even released in theaters, just a couple film festivals.

>Kevin Smith directing another ducking movie about two people in a convenience store

Kev, I still like Clerks and I think Chasing Amy is great. But you gotta stop. I remember when you said you'd retire after Zack n Miri and I was saddened. Now I really wish you'd call er quits and stick to podcasts.

Worst part was Johnny Depps French daughter squeezing in O Canada in French in the credits just because she is French.

Reported

>Implying I'm not phone posting
lol

>made for 14 year old girls

well......

>he thinks 14 year old girls rate movies they've seen on imdb

>wtf was this garbage all about
Nepotism.

It's a movie made by a 50-year old man who thinks he knows what 14 year old girls want

>all those multiple and lengthy scenes of johnny depps character just sitting down and talking to pad out screen time
>in fact most of the time in the movie he's just sitting down somewhere
I don't think this was as harmless as kevin smith keeps trying to make it out to be.

What IS this crap