Is it really that bad? I liked it a lot

Is it really that bad? I liked it a lot

I only really dislike it because my cousin is currently and has been obsessed with it since it released. He does everything he can to dress like and talk like the brothers. When I saw him around Christmas he was talking about getting hand tattoos like they have.

Other than that it's an okay, yet overrated flick. I like the part where the ratty sidekick squeezed that hooker's titty while she was passed out.

No, it's just one of things that has a fanbase that people want to separate themselves from as they grow up. They're not as bad as they're made out to be but they're not very good either.

It's a mediocre (at best) film with an incredibly annoying fanbase

It's not bad and I don't really rate it as great. It just happens to scratch a particular itch: it's like when you're a kid and you end up at a neighbor kid's place and all the other 8-12 year old kids are there and you're hanging out watching them beat a video game in one afternoon.

It's basically that experience as a movie, and is worthy of cherish for that reason.

Rotten tomatoes has been irrelevant for years

Fedora: the flick
maybe even worse than In Bruges

>I'll have a coke
What did he mean by this?

THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT!

It also has him in drag

Fucking watching it now OP. its awesome

This is what I personally consider Reddit.

It's a piece of shit style over substance worshiped by teenagers for the wrong reasons.

Not Fight Club or Pulp Fiction, but this crap.

I like it a lot too, Dafoe is particularly great in it.

sums it up pretty well.

it is absolutely fucking awful

has anyone seen the documentary made about it?

the director is such a gigantic moron and wank. I'm glad he had no career afterwards.

eh its not really style over substance, the style and substances work pretty hand in i hand, its just not trying to be particular deep. Also I really wouldnt call it reddit at all, I dont think reddit even likes the movie that much.

always hated it and looked down on people who liked it

you fucking swine

Wow didn't realize there were so many haters. Fuckin queers

Go listen to Slipknot

if you like it beyond the age of 12 or 13 then something has gone wrong

it is horrendous beyond belief

dafoe is the only good part of that movie

>My name is Luke Cooper. I love cinema. My favorite movies are Citizen Kane and The Boondock Saints.

I really enjoy this movie. eminitenly quotable. Cool mix of drama, crime, comedy, and righteous indignation. Guns are fun

that's a really good and cool analogy.

What video game was it, user?

Luigi's Mansion, senpai.

yes, it's a horrible movie

You really don't understand how Rotten Tomatoes works, do you?
>Percentage score =/= quality of film
>Percentage score = How many critics liked it

wow i thought it was okay but rotten tomatoes said it isnt so now im not so sure

eww I bet you even have some Boondock Saints related tattoos

It's okay. Hardly vigilantekino but okay.
Rocco is kind of a hit or miss character.

Except In Bruges is funny and boondock saints is cringe distilled to its purest form.

It's a horrible movie,

it's embarrassing

It's a fun movie. Nothing more, nothing less. Just fun.

Just turn your brain off and enjoy it.

easily worse than only 20%. it panders to college brahs while managing to be totally forgettable except from Willem Dafoe. No idea why that poor dude got suckered into the flick.

I liked it when I was 15 but I watched it last month at 30 and it was horrible. Poor acting,dialog and it is shot so ugly.

White trash movie desu

cant
to intelligent

>think this thread will be full of BDS fanboys defending this plebbit garbage like the SW prequels

>movie actually getting shit on like it deserves

Impressive.

movie is okay, i just wonder when it became cool to hate it.

This

The movie is self aware and not meant to be taken seriously

It's fun, but that doesn't make it good

Defoe as a homophobic homo is the best part

>20%

Should be lower. Complete dogshit from start to finish.

hahahahahah

They're the authority on films in this day and age.

Troy Duffy fucked with the Weinsteins hard and they basically destryoed his career which included making this movie seem like a pile of garbage. This movie is pretty fun but if you hate it then you literally fell for Jewish propaganda

It's from that era of the Wannabe Tarantinos, who got the look and feel right but totally missed the point. There's that bit at the end of Pulp Fiction when SLJ talks about how he used to use the Bible verse because he thought it sounded badass, but then he came to realize what it actually meant. With Boondock Saints and the rest they never understood this; they just spouted the badass lines with no thought about what was truly behind him. It's the classic vigilante revenge fantasy with no self-awareness, dressed up in Columbine black coats.

he still does it? now? what the fuck.

It's pretty good. Not my favorite flick, but it's fun at least.